The game of love signup/cs

thanks i really appreciate it

f18f14eaa6677fe708e28ebecd6d32a3.jpg

dfbab96733d993f5775ea090b5b18102.jpg

Name: Alex Cross
Archetype/Clique: The Ice Queen
Personality:
Alex is a big tsundere. She shows her strong, cunning, and unforgiving outside. She is a mixed martial artist and has trained hard from the beginning of her life, and she is always practicing. She is dangerous, but she plays by the rules, and doesn't fight lethally outside of school. She won't let any harm come to the ones that have gotten to her pure and innocent heart.
Strengths:
Strong, Mixed Martial Arts, coordinated, Skilled
Weaknesses:
Stick to the rules, a bit to harsh, heir type qualities, can go overboard, not true to her feelings
Fears:
Having her loved ones taken, loosing her brother, not taking the one she loves, Letting her job get in the way of love.
Audition Video:
The camera turns on, to a fighting rink. In the middle, there is a punching bag, and a blond stands in the middle, unleashing furious punches at the bag, soon hitting it so hard it ripped. She let out a sigh and took off her gloves, turning towards the camera. "My name is Alex Cross, and I wish to sign up for The Game of Love." She said seriously. She shifted her weight to wipe off her forehead as she looked at the camera. "I wish not for money, it would go strait to my business. I only wish for time away from home, and maybe to find some love." She said to the camera before she lifted her chin. "I hope you will be accepting my offer." She said before the camera shut off.
Extra: She loves cats, and she is icy until you get to know her, and she can be frightening to opponent's.

Last edited:
Looks good thanks for making another character

d181bd44614a3987afd9d412a07bec24.jpg

-=Lili Benson=-
-=17=-
-=She is playful and=-
-=enjoys playing video games=-
-=she is shy but can=-
-=be a badass=-
-=Her strengths are=-
-=knives,daggers,=-
-=and telling food=-
-=disadvantages are=-
-=running=-
-=and death=-
-=audition=-

She rolls in with a
black box filled to the
brim with chocolate. She
leans the box up to the wall
and grabs daggers
out of her pocket.

"I hope you are ready for a treat"

She throws the dagger
to the tip of the lock
on the box. The
box flings open with
chocolate.

She faces the camera
and bows.

"Hope you like that."

The lighting goes out.
A sudden light
flickers in the
back of the room but
not enough to see the girl.
Then a dagger goes
flinging toward
the camera.
After that it goes fuzzy.

5a347abad8bb98b1156546153396154c.jpg

cute_anime_cat_girl_by_ssyomako-d6uyf48.jpg

images-31.jpeg

We haven't started yet

images

Name: Emily Loveless
Archetype/Clique: Music Lover
Personality: Smart, Helpful, Sassy, Brave, Determined, and Easy going, Independent
Strengths: Swift, Very smart, quick learner
Weaknesses: She's not that strong, She likes the bad boys, She has a soft spot for animals
Fears: Complete darkness, Being all alone in a place unknown, Getting killed
Audition Video: The camera straightens and a girl steps back. In the background you see guitars, a piano, a violin, a microphone, paper with lyrics, and many other music related things. The girl sits on the piano bench and smiles. "Hey! I'm making this video in hopes of being chosen to go on "Love or Run!" She pauses for a second as a bell rings, signaling a door opened in theusic store. "My name is Emily Loveless and I'm aiming for the money to help pay to get me into the number one music academy. And for love." You hear a young man's voice calling for Emily and she looks up then smiles, embarrassed and looks back at the camera. "Well, see ya!" She says then stands up and turns it off.
Extra: She has been in advanced competitions and won

images

Name: Jason Lacross
Archetype/Clique: Gangster
Personality: Rude, Cold hearted, Brave, Determined, Independent, Trustworthy
Strengths: Fighting, Quick thinking
Weaknesses: Cute girls, Dogs
Fears: Causing someone to die without meaning tl
Audition Video: The screen turns on and you see a guy sitting on a bed beside a little girl. Behind him were white walls with posters and things written in marker. "Hey. My name is Jason Lacrosse and I'm auditioning for "Love or Run!" To help my little sister get the things she needs for school and to help out my family." He said and the girl flashed a smile before the screen became black.
Extra: He is part of a dangerous gang called "Wolf Gang" and their motto is, "Were wild, free, and fierce."

Last edited by a moderator:
Bot h accepted get a picture for Jason and your golden

I have finished with Alex

Alright thanks she looks interesting

alright thanks :)

tumblr_ndrfacVYoK1s0dk2do2_r1_500.png

Name: Mona Fiorella Voclain.
Archetype/Clique: Rich Princess.
Appearance: Mona has a great figure for ballet, with very slim, light, and delicate features. She only stands at 5'1" though, which is the one thing she wishes she could change. Her most striking features would be her pale as snow skin and surprisingly natural bleach pink hair. It led to teasing, but she easily dealt with it by convincing people she had albinism. Mona figured that was an easier explanation than spending an hour clarifying how genes and heredity works and that it's not of their business anyways. Her hair falls to her waist, and she wears it in a variety of ways from curling it while it's in a ponytail, to mimicking her inner Sailor Moon and wearing her hair in the iconic bun-pigtails. Mona is constantly changing her look, but if you look at her wardrobe it consists of many pastel colors or black and white. It's extremely rare for her to wear dark pigmented clothing like maroon because it drains out all of the color she barely has. A few other notable features she has are her prominent cheek and back dimples, and her apparent French accent.
Personality: Ever since Mona was a kid, she's been one of those people you wanted to be around. If you didn't want to be her, you would have wanted to be /with/ her. It was mostly because the Voclains were one of the richest people in France and were extremely well-off in America, but her strong personality and looks were a bonus. She comes off as intimidating and bossy to most people, but her true friends know that she is filled with delightful intentions and playful jokes. However, growing up as a rich foreigner who was pale as a ghost caused Mona to have to toughen up her maiden heart into a hollow copper structure of once was. A good cuddle from a cute boy once in a while never hurts, though.
Physical/Mental Weaknesses: Since she has been doing anything from cheer-leading to hip-hop growing up, she's a bit above the average stamina for a girl her age which helps with simple things like holding her breath for longer periods. Since she specializes in ballet and contortion, she's extremely flexible and has a high tolerance for pain. However, she is still pretty weak with her very frail and slender frame. Also, she is allergic to fake gold and silver. If she wears a bracelet that isn't actual silver or gold, it causes her skin to become irritated and even blue because it ceases her blood circulation. It's the main reason she rarely ever wears jewelry. Mentally, Mona is of an average intelligence and is an A student, but struggles with Math and English.
Strengths: A confident and head-strong leader, resourceful, logical thinker, loyal.
Weaknesses: Too hard on herself and others, gets jealous/clingy, cries easily, can be brutally honest and manipulative.
Fears: Everyone leaving her for dead, horror movies, lightning.
Audition Video: The camera flicks on with a happy beep, only to adjust to a piece of paper being held with assorted pink and blue doodles making out the words, 'Mona's Audition!' The paper is then brought down and a girl with a bright smile and deep dimples is seen sitting on a pastel blue bed with a golden headboard, along with other gleaming mermaid princess-ish furniture around her. In an effort to show off her talents there were things pinned on the detailed wallpaper behind her like pearl white ballet shoes, a golden trophy that read '1ST PLACE CONTORTIONIST', a drawing of a mermaid, and a few other things. "Bonjour!" Mona starts off, her French accent seeping through her loud but high-pitched. "I'm Mona Fiorella Voclain, but Mona is just fine. I'd /really/ lo-" the beaming girl was cut off by the song "Kayne" by The Chainsmokers blasting behind the camera. Mona's eyes furrowed and her glossy pink lips formed an exaggerated pout. She whisper-screamed at the boy behind the camera to wait until the cue, and the music turned off again. She let out an exasperated breath before looking through her thick lashes at the camera and flashing her dimples again. Mona murmured, "Sorry about that. Anyways," The French girl flipped her nearly white hair over her pale shoulder and onto her perfectly straight back. "Being apart of 'Love or Run' would open new doors for me, both financially and relationship-wise. I believe I have the spark you need to make this a great show! And, of course, It'd be a dream come true." Mona finished her speech with a firm nod and looked expectantly behind the camera. After an awkward 3 second silence, she breathed out, "That's the cue, empoté!" The music from before blasted again and Mona's annoyed glare turned into a humble wink and a wave goodbye. The camera started to shift around as the camera-guy struggled to press the right button and the blurred image of Mona mumbling French swears into her hands flashed around before the camera turned off.
Extra: She is fluent in both English and French, and has a strange quirk for walking in the rain whatever chance she gets.

( All of her outfits can be found here. )

I like her she sounds interesting accepted :)

I have to say that I am interested, but be warned that this isn't my usual cup of tea when it comes to Roleplay, but I want to expand my horizons as a writer and this seems like a perfect way to do it, so I'll post this CS and hope you accept.

Name: Korrey McCarthy
Appearance:
Evil-Anime-Guy.jpg

Archetype/Clique: Trouble-maker, Bad-boy(On the outside)
Personality: Korrey is what one would call volatile, with a foul mouth and a foul temper to match. He also lacks any sense of tact and is blatantly honest, so if some does something to piss him off, he'll let them know, and usually get into a fight with them in the process. This only applies to people he doesn't know, as when you get to know him, you'll find that he is actually very caring, loyal to a fault, and has a thing for poetry and is a closet romantic tell anyone and I will kill you.. He is also not good at the whole romance thing, due to his blatant honesty, he's like a compulsive liar, but in reverse. He can't keep himself from saying the truth. He is also kinda sensitive about his unusual hair color, and very much so about his eyes, which comes from a strange type of genetic disease which usually results in blindness, but for a lucky few, all it does is make their eye a strange dark red and the sclera all black. He got teased a lot for his eyes when he was younger, and eventually started wearing sunglasses almost everywhere in order to hide them. As for his hair, he just lets people think he dyed it to be that red, when it's something he got from his mother.
Emotional Strengths:Honest, Loyal, Caring , Good listener

Physical/Mental Strengths: He's in pretty good shape since he keeps fit getting into fights, as well as taking Taekwondo classes. He's currently a blue belt. Mentally, he's slightly above average in intelligence, not the smartest, but he's definitely not stupid. Has around a B/B+ average in his classes.

Weaknesses:Impulsive, Overly honest, Rude, Foul-mouthed, no respect for authority, tends to become closed off and introverted when question, can be violent when pushed to far on an uncomfortable subject.

Physical/Mental Weakness: He's allergic to peanut butter, not deathly so but enough to give him a bad case of the hives. He has trouble/hatred with Mathematics, and has an intense discomfort with anything of a sexual nature.

Fears: That he'll be left all alone for the rest of his life, with no friends, no lover, just himself. A freak that nobody will ever love,
Audition Video:
Korrey is standing in a forest, staring into the camera while siting on a stump, a pair of black sunglasses in one hand, and a piece of paper in the other. He looked over the piece of paper several times, looking as if he was about to start talking, before he finally sigh and crumbled up the ball of paper before throwing it off screen.

"I guess littering on camera isn't the best way to get on a TV show, is it." He chuckled, his head down, hands in his hair, He stayed that for a second before lifting his head up, his red eyes seeming to stare into the soul of whoever was watching the tape. "Originally I was going to play the part for you guys, the reckless bad boy who picks up chicks with easy, and terrifies wimpy nerds, that likes to live dangerously, but that isn't me, not really. That is the act I perform, but I just. . . I just want to find someone who gets me, who understands me, who just wants to be with me for who I truly am, flaws and all. That's why want to go on this show, the money is a nice bonus for sure, but what can money get me that has any personal value. The answer to that, is nothing. All the money in the world is pointless, if it's the only thing that your left with in the end."

After his little speech, Korrey sighed, putting his face in his hands again, before looking back up into the camera, a slightly angered look on his face. "Okay, that will be it. If i'm excepted then whoop-de-fucking-doo, if I'm rejected then whoop-de-fuck-you." With that he walked up to the camera and shut it off.
Extra:He has a single mother who makes a living by helping make sure that animals that are being kept as pets by the rich and famous, or being used in movies, are being properly cared for. Since she didn't like the idea of leaving Korrey alone as a child, she brought him along with her. because of this, Korrey has a lot of extended family in the form of Rich or famous people who have met him and liked him. One of his mom's regular visits is the playboy mansion, making sure that their rabbits are being taken care of. Korrey has talked to a lot of the women who have lived their since he was little and sees them as kind of his big sisters, and he isn't exactly thrilled. Anyway, because of this, e was givien his own rabbit, who was going to be sent away because it looked weird, a black rabbit with red eyes. his name is Montichello, but Korrey calls him Monty, and he's a very territorial rabbit. You get two headbumps as a warning, and if you ignore that, he will bite you and it will hurt.

Name: Sebastian Lyone

Appearance:
AnimeBoyBlueHair.jpg

Archetype/Clique: Self-Absorbed Asshole/Two-Faced Manipulator

Personality: He is in this for himself and only himself, but he can sure act like he's not. Sebastian has always looked out for himself and only himself, but he's learned that people generally don't like that, so he began to act like a nice guy so that he could gain people's trust. And once he has it, he uses any secrets he's given as leverage over the individual. He thinks that love is a farce, and it'll take one hell of a girl to convince hi other wise.

Strengths: Intelligence, cunning, ruthless, good at faking emotions

Physical/Mental Strengths: Highly Intelligent with an A+ average, good at reading people

Weaknesses: over-confident in his ability to lie, manipulative, insensitive

Physical/Mental Weaknesses: He's not much of a fighter, so his physical strength is slightly below average, and his reflexes are a bit slow.

Fears:I have no fears excepts spiders those things are fucking creepy,and crawly and disgusting. When ever I see one I just want to burn the entire house down

Audition: Camera opens to see a boy with dyed green hair, a weird bit of body modification on his face, and intense light purple eyes. He took a moment to compose himself it seems, before giving it a warm smile.

"Hello, my names Sebastian Lyone, and I would very much like to be on your show. The reason," he gave a small chuckle, scratching the back of his head. "Well, I'd like to think that I want to find love one day, it's-*snicker* -just so- *more contained laughter* so, oh fuck this, I can't do it, i sound like a little bitch. Going to have to practice that before I get on." Sebastian's facade faded away,his eyes taking on a mischievous gleam as he stared back at the camera.

"Let's try this again, minus the bullshit. My name is Sebastian Lyone, and I'm in this for the money. I will do what ever it take to get it, be it manipulation, sabotage, blackmail, whatever. And you know that you want me on your show, cause all these shows have to have the villain. You bring me on board, and I promise you two things, your views will go thorough the roof, and I will win."
Extra:TBD

Welcome aboard :)

Name: Imojen Delaney
Appearance:

CuteGothGirl.jpg

Archetype/Clique: The Weirdo

Personality:

Imojen delights in the paradoxical and the strange. She is constantly delving into the literature of the paranormal, the occult, and Fortean "High Strangeness" in search of ontological adventure. She is a practicing Chaos Magician (no paranormal powers in-game; her experiences are like those of a Chaos Magician or Wiccan in real life). She often speaks in odd koans, or does things intended to make people question their notions of reality. She's never malicious about it; it's all meant to be fun and even helpful, handing out Red Pills like candy.

Imojen's feet (see "Extra" below) have made her a laughingstock among other children from a young age. Adopting a "lemonade from lemons" attitude, she has decided to hold her freak flag high, take the stage and make people laugh on purpose. She's an art and drama geek. She tries out for every school play, aiming for "character" roles, especially ones with comedic potential, rather than the "leading lady" roles her mother wishes she'd get. She makes jewelry and unusual custom clothes and sells them on Etsy for extra money.

Strengths:

Sense of humor, patience and tolerance, intelligence (though of a somewhat odd kind), insatiable curiosity.

Weaknesses:

Reduced balance and dexterity (see "Extra" below), naivete, below average physical strength, insatiable curiosity.

Fears: That she might somehow be sucked into a Normal Lifetm​ complete with an unhappy marriage, a mind-numbing cubical-farm job, suburban McMansion, 2-car garage, 1.5 kids, and a dog. Not that she has anything against dogs. But a pet bat would be so much cooler! Or maybe an octopus.

Imojen also fears that she will never, ever be loved.

Audition Video:

FADE IN FROM BLACK: A strange space of warping, non-Euclidean geometry appears, a glowing, shifting triangulated grid of moving, twisting shapes [similar to this, but in a space-filling array rather than a single "object."] as eerie electronic music plays. Imojen appears in a spray of sparkling eight-rayed stars, standing assertively atop a glowing pentacle in a hooded cloak that shadows her face except for black-painted lips and a pale chin. The music fades out.

Suddenly, Imojen tosses her hood back, shattering the spooky imagery with a bright smile and a burst of wild black hair. "Hello, I'm Imojen Delaney, Last of the Dryads, Horsemistress of the Wild Hunt, Secret Initiate of the Justified Ancients of Mu-Mu, and Adeptus Prime of the Order of the Sacred Chao, Emperor Norton Cabal. And this is Myakiznak," she said, drawing a hand out from under her cloak, revealing a plush kiwi bird. "Entering a reality TV game show like this is just about the last thing I would ever do. Which is why I'm doing it. Because, if I can't break my own behavior patterns once in awhile, I'd be a robot. Well, OK, I'm sure I could come up with something surreal to do with a million dollars, and...love would be nice..." Imojen turns shy as she says this, tracing a meandering path with what looks like one toe of a cloven hoof. "Anyway, whether I win anything or not, it'll be an experience I can't get any other way. And the same for your viewers, if I have anything to say about it," Imojen adds with an impish grin. "Kallisti!" Her other hand emerges, holding a golden apple, which she pitches at the screen.

FADE TO BLACK

Imojen scrutinized the video in her editing software. Aside from a few green reflections from her shoes resulting from her DIY green-screen setup that she didn't now have time to fix before the submission deadline, she decided that her application was as ready as it would ever be. She attached it to her application email and clicked on "Send."

Extra: Imojen has a birth defect that gave her bifurcated feet. Her toes are fused together into two "segments," big toe and index toe in one, the rest merged in the other, with a deep split between them. As a result, she has "cloven" feet which require custom shoes. This makes her walk a little weirdly (just enough to trigger an "uncanny valley" response from others), and makes it harder for her to run or do things requiring balance and dexterity from her legs (e.g. ballet, gymnastics, etc., but it doesn't stop her from being able to juggle).

Name: Andrew MacCallister
Appearance:

SteampunkBoy2_zps12ff0b17.jpg

Archetype/Clique: The Working Class Kid

Personality:

Andrew is the "strong, silent type." He works hard, stays out of trouble, and takes care of his little brother. He enjoys tinkering and working with his hands. He dreams of travel and adventure, but doesn't know how to get there. Andrew is into Steampunk and he makes his own gear, but money is too tight for him to go to very many conventions or events. He hasn't given much thought to love, and doesn't really expect it to be a factor in his life for the foreseeable future. He has vaguely old-fashioned ideas about love and marriage, or at least of his own responsibility to provide any girl he marries with a better life than what he has to offer now.

Strengths:

Andrew is physically strong and athletic. His father taught him how to fight, and he's not afraid to stand up for himself or others. Resourceful and practical. He is creative, and good at making things. He has a level temper, and is not easily provoked.

Weaknesses:

His brother Michael got all the brains. He struggles to get by in his classes even with Michael's help, and a hyper-computerized, automated future doesn't seem to offer many places for someone like him. He's awkward around girls, especially ones he's attracted to.

Fears:

Andrew fears that he will never escape the blighted little Scottish coal mining town he was born in, and worse, that Michael won't either.

Audition Video:

The camera comes on, and we see Andrew standing in front the rusting hulk of an old steam pump for a coal mine, dressed like a worker who might have tended the machine in its day.

"Hello, I'm Andrew MacCallister," he says with a thick Scottish accent. "I'm a coal miner's son. I'm not gonna be any bright light in this world, but my brother's a genius. Oy! Why don't you show them that thing you're workin' on?"

The camera cuts to a dumpy little flat with tools and various electronic components scattered on an improvised workbench made of boards stacked on cement blocks. In the center of the room is a spiral of thick copper tubing winding around another, smaller globe of copper wire held in its center. The contraption is all contained within a big glass jug whose original bottom had been sawed off so that the apparatus could be fit inside, before being fitted to a new base.

An adorable eight year-old boy leans in front of the camera. "This is my Farnsworth Fusor. It's an inertial electrostatic confinement device intended to generate nuclear fusion," he said. "I've been having some trouble achieving a sufficient vacuum for it to work as intended, but it looks quite impressive. Andrew, could you please turn out the lights?" The boy's accent is British-over-Scottish, as if he's trying to sound like Richard Dawkins. The lights go out, and the boy flicks some switches to start the improvised vacuum pump going, and feed power to the machine. It lights up like something that belongs in a proper Mad Scientist lab. Suddenly, the power goes out. "Uh-oh," Michael's voice says, before the camera cuts back to Andrew in front of the steam pump.

"That's his idea of a science fair project. Which brings me to why I'm enterin' your game. I want to see to it that Michael can go t' the best college in the world, an' be what he's meant t' be. So, I guess that's about--"

"What about love?" Michael's voice says from off-camera. "Don't you want to be meeting a nice girl?" Half-teasing, half hopeful.

"Nah," Andrew says, waving it off.

"I'm skeptical."

"It's about gettin' money for your education. Million dollars isnae enough t' get you through school and give a girl the life she deserves, so it's about your education."

"I'm not conviiiii-iiiiiinced!" Michael's voice says in singong.

"Would ye give it a rest?! These girls are lookin' t' win a million bucks, they're not gonna be interested in a bloke like me, alright?"

--Video ends--

Last edited:
Both accepted :)