The game of love signup/cs

tumblr_mt3acnA0eV1sppp5bo1_500.png

Name:
Lamont Justice

Appearance:

Even known Lamont's sex is considered male, he dresses as a female and wants to be a female but never will have the money for sex reassignment surgery. His eyes are a dull olive green that matches his long hooded coat, complete with a pair of blue cat ears on the hood. His skin is very pale, and he tends to have a feminine look to him. Underneath the coat, he wears a tight fitting black t shirt that shows a bit of his lower chest. Covering his legs is a light grey skirt over a pair of black leggings. His hair is shoulder length and the colour is a pale blonde. The style of his hair is a bit shaggy. He tends to be a shorter guy, only being about 5' 5". His "breasts" are fake, and his eyebrows are slightly darker than his hair. He has more of a feminine build, and a few freckles on his face. Along with his outfit, he is wearing a fingerless black glove.

Lamont is a male, but dresses as female. Therefore, (according to this show) this character is male.

Archetype/Clique:
The Cross Dresser

Personality:

Lamont is more on the positive sides of things, but is not overly positive at times. He tends to get sad a lot, and shares many personality traits with Nepeta from Homestuck. He only really gets sad in results of death of a friend. He only makes friends with people who tend to care about him deeply, and can keep a secret pretty well. He avoids giving out personal information, but will spill it all out if people are kind and honest. She is honest and keeps a fair point.

Strengths:

Lamont can keep secrets very well and makes friends quite easily. He can very easily be mistaken as a girl, which is an advantage on his part. He is not allergic to animals and knows a little bit on the trumpet (he knows B, A, and G). He can cook basic dishes.

Weaknesses:
Lamont isn't as strong or tall as most guys, and isn't as smart in the genre of general "male" knowledge such as football and video games. Lamont can't sing or dance for that matter, so don't even ask. He is not good at physical activities.

Fears:
Lamont fears being hated by everyone in the world and dead pets.

Audition Video:
You can see Lamont standing in front of a full body view camera, and it looks just like a normal girl that doesn't have a secrets. He is smiling a bit, and he waved to the camera with a black fingerless glove on. "Hello... uh..." he seemed to forget the name of the show, as he rips out a piece of paper and studies the name. "UH... screw that." He sighs and drops the paper, and returns to the positive attitude. "Well anyway, my name is Lamont and I really want to be on your show! Why you may ask? I think it would be fun and that I would enjoy this and so would viewers at home." His voice is a bit high for a male, so most viewers at this point think that Lamont is a female and that his parents were terrible at picking out names. "So, if you look around, you can tell what I am interested in." He walks towards the camera, and picks it up off what seems like a dresser and moves it around to show his bedroom. The dark blue walls are covered in cat posters, and there is a pink chair off to the left by an array of plush cats. His bed is barely shown, but you can clearly see dressers with pictures of cats and random stuff thrown across the top. His face shows again from a selfie POV. "That's me, and I hope I get picked!"

Extra:
Lamont used to smoke cigarettes, but dropped the habit. However, when he is alone, very rarely he will light one and only use half of the cigarette.​

Reactions: Sadicoatl
I hope this doesn't copy Alex... Alex really just has cat ears...

alright "he's" accepted but remember the point of the show is to find love so "he" will still be paired with a girl just wanted to make that clear but seriously nice character :) it'll certainly add a twist to things

alright "he's" accepted but remember the point of the show is to find love so "he" will still be paired with a girl just wanted to make that clear but seriously nice character :) it'll certainly add a twist to things
I am aware. He is hetereosexual (I can't spell).

ok I just wanted to make sure you knew I was a part of a similar rp to this on a different site and someone made a character like yours and well...lots of drama ensued and to be honest the rp never started anyways thanks everyone for signing up me Nat and Poet will discuss some things and then we will start the rp hopefully before the weekend ends :)

Yeah :3333333

Also I created a character like this on a Total Drama RP you were in...

oh yeah! I remember you from that rp sorry I didn't recognize you. and me Nat and Poetic Justice will decide the pairings since we're co GM's

Ah. Nevermind that. It would appear I came just a few hours too late.

sorry man maybe next time

XD I'm so happy! Can't wait till we get started.

"I'm h-happy t-too"

*Korrey pops up next to the girl, putting an arm around her* "Whooooo, Lets get this fucking started, am I right, um, what's your name again?"

"I'm not apart of this, let's just start so i can get my money already." * Sebastian speaks from the Emo corner*

"The hell, I'm not Emo" *I mean, the Manipulative Asshole Corner* "Better."

"L-l-Lizzy" Lizzy whimpered

Lizzy it'll be okay, I think . . .

• Love
Reactions: Raijinslayer
"Nice to meet you Lizzy, my name is Korrigan." *Korrigan gives her a friendly at on the back,giving her a thumbs up. Suddenly, for know reason, his sunglasses briefly shine as i they are reflecting an intense light, but their is no such light to be found.* "I hope to have lots of fun with you when this starts, oh crap that didn't soundd right, I mean t I cna't wait to play with you, no that's worse. I, uh, mean, uh, shit, fuck it, nevermind, forget I said any fucking thing." *Korrey's face proceeds to turn a very bright red, before he turns away covering his face and running off* "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!!"

"Psssh, what a bitch"

Reactions: Sadicoatl