The game of love signup/cs

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
your welcome :)

Next couple days I'll be lurking around but will be present! Just wanted to let everyone know.

ok so me and Poetic Justice have been talking and while it really upsets me to say this we are going to have to kill this rp. We just simply have not been getting enough posts from the group as a whole to keep it alive for those of you who did continue to post we thank you and appreciate your dedication but we simply cannot keep it going with only 4 people. Now if you are still interested in the rp do not get too upset because we intend to start it over in a new thread and with a new host of people. Thank you for joining on for the first one and I hope we'll have more luck with the second one.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I hope to be apart of the next round, if thats alright

anyone who wants to join is welcome to and we would be glad to have you :)

Lizzy:"L-lets do our best next time!"

Sierra: Puts a friendly arm around Lizzy "I'm down! count me in!"

I want to do it again, and maybe we will have a bit less drama

Oh my God, I'm sorry if it was my fault. I was busy, but I'm back. I'm interested in rejoining next time. Sorry.

It wasn't your fault @Aranea you at least gave us warning that you'd be gone it was the people who disappeared without warning

I plan to get the restart up within the next few days me and poetic justice are just talking some things over about it