The Fosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight groaned and her eyes fluttered open to look at Daniel. "Ugh, what is it?" She lifted her head from the pillow for a brief moment before flopping it back down. "It's too early to be awake. Go back to bed." She groaned and shut her eyes turning over on the other side. Usually Twilight was such a morning person, it annoyed everyone, but this morning that was not the case.
@IceQueen

Reactions: IceQueen
Dan sighed. "Twi, we have school, we have to get up." He whispered, pressing his cheek against hers as he whispered in her ear.

Twilight shook her head. "No, I thought it was Sunday? Ugh." She groaned and pulled herself to the edge of her bed.

Dan sighed and got up off her bed, walking towards the door. "I'm going to change." He mumbled, opening the door and walking over to his room and closing the door as he took off his pajama shirt, and changed into a regular shit and jeans.

Twilight groaned and ransacked her closet looking for something to wear to school. She was still a little flustered by Daniel sleeping in her bed after her nightmare last night. After about 5 minutes, Twilight had finally decided upon wearing a light blue sweater and some dark skinny jeans with some black moccasins and a flower crown. She grabbed her backpack with laptop and knocked on Daniel's door. "Jake you and I can take my car to school." She stated and without warning, she just kinda walked into Daniel's room. She hadn't really meant to, it was just instinct.
@IceQueen

Dan was just picking up his charcoal shirt off the bed as Twi barfed into his room and he looked back at her, smirking a bit before sliding it on. "Eager are we?" He asked grabbing his hat off his dresser before grabbing his bag. "Let's go. ."

Twilight stood there for a second before she finally realized that she was staring at Daniel. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to barge in." She shook her head and the two of them made their way upstairs. "Come on Jacob Christian! If I'm late for school I'm gonna punch you." She yelled as she walked out of the house and to her car. She hopped into the driver seat and started the car, Jacob running behind her. Jake got in the back seat and reached for the auxiliary cord to plug his phone in for music. "Ah ah ah. My car, my music." She smirked at her little brother and grabbed the cord, plugging in her phone and putting on Panic! At The Disco and Ghost Town. Although it didn't seem like Twilight would like heavy metal and rock, she loved it and understood every word the artists screamed.
@IceQueen

Dan smiled and looked back at her, before walking out with his bag and resuming with his cold and calculating face. He got into the car, and into the passenger seat, looking back at Jake and then looking forwards. Though he did enjoy the music, Dan was pretty wrapped up in his own thoughts. Considering right now Dan and Twi were siblings, it was basically incest for him to like her, and that sucked because he really did like her, or so it seemed. He would have to tell her, soon obviously, but he would also have to tell her about him running away.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight sang and danced along to the music as they all drove down the street. After about 15 minutes Twilight pulled into the parking lot of their school. "Okay Jake, you know the drill, if you do something stupid that'll get you in trouble, I give you 20 bucks to act like we don't know each other. In other words, don't do anything stupid and don't get in trouble." She looked at Jake then at Daniel. "Hopefully, I don't have to worry about you doing something stupid." She chuckled and the three of them got out of the car and walked into the building
@IceQueen

Dan stayed silent the whole ride there, smiling silently as he daydreamed of what it would be like if he hadn't moved in with Twi, before he was jolted awake by the stopping of the car. As she said she didn't have to worry about him, he grinned. "Are you sure? Because I can still do this." He said malevolently before grabbing her again and started to tickling her.

Daniel started to tickle Twilight and she yelped and laughed as he did. "Oh my God, Daniel stop it!" She said in between laughs. He might have been cute and funny and sweet, but he sure did know how to push her buttons a bit. "You guys are weird." Jake chuckled and shook his head as he went to go meet his friends.
@IceQueen

Dan smiled and tickled her a bit more before letting go. "Come on you little nugget, let's go." He said, motioning for her to come along as he walked forwards and towards his new school, his new death trap. Honestly, he was so excited to be out of school, he was almost ready to move on his own, become an artist.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight giggled and walked into the school with Daniel. She honestly didn't wanna go to school today. She just wanted to go eat ice cream and watch movies at home. She loved school and got good grades, but she didn't always wanna be there or go. She had a life outside of school too. "Here, I printed out your schedule. You have art with me for second period. Lunch is after 3rd every day except Mondays and Fridays. Then they're after 4th
@IceQueen

Dan looked down at the paper that Twilight had handed her, and he sighed. A bunch of blabity blah classes that he dreaded taking. At the least he would have a fine muse to paint in art though. Smiling at the though, Dan continued down the hall in silence, feeling people already boring their eyes into him as she simply walked though without a care.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight smiled as she and Daniel walked down the hallway. There was about 15 minutes until the bell rang to go to 1st period and so everyone was just chilling and hanging around in their cliques. "I honestly do nothing during this time. Sometimes I go to class early, sometimes I go get homework from my teachers." She giggled a bit and shrugged. She was thinking about what Daniel had said about her and how she should bend the rules a bit. "Hey uhm, so I was thinking about what you said about bending the rules and I thought of something." She looked up and over at him as they walked. "We could ditch school for half a day. At lunch we could leave or something." She chewed her bottom lip.
@IceQueen

Dan looked back at Twi, sliding into step with her as they walked down the hall. Smiling, he raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "Uhuu, and on the first day of school too, well, for me at the least." He said, chuckling. "I should probably go to all my classes today since it is the first day, but we can always sneak out tonight. I did want to show you the stars." He said, whispering the last part in her ear as kind of a joke as they walked in the hall.

Twilight nodded. That would be a smart idea since it was Daniel's first day of school. "Okay yes that would be a good idea since it is your first day and all." She smiled at his comment about watching the stars and tensed up a bit when he whispered in her ear. "I'd love to go watch the stars with you. It'll be fun since we didn't get to go last night."
@IceQueen

Dan smiled and her and flicked her nose, chuckling. "All because you fell asleep. And during a horror movie no less!" He exclaimed, flopping his hands around. "How does one even do that. I would be afraid to blink because the monster would come jump out at me, or tickle me endlessly."
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight laughed and threw her hands up in defeat. "Hey, I didn't mean to fall asleep. I was really looking forward to going to the park." She giggled a little bit as they walked through the hallway.
@IceQueen

Dan rolled his eyes. "Yeah, because the sound of screaming corpses is such a soothing lullaby." He taunted, smirking at her.
@Little_Ghost98

Status
Not open for further replies.