The Fosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight nodded and looked back at the movie. "Okay. Yeah, yeah that was a dumb question. What was I thinking?" She laughed. She might not have made him nervous, but he sure did make her feel nervous.
@IceQueen

Dan nodded, and laughed. "Yeah, yeah, dumb question." He said, shaking it off before leaning back and staring back at the movie, trying to calm his racing heart

Twilight looked back at the movie and sighed. God, I think I like my adoptive brother. How crazy can I get? She shook her head and before she knew it, she was falling asleep on Daniel's chest before they could even sneak out of the house to the park. She didn't even remember falling asleep, she just remembered feeling comfortable and safe in his arms.
@IceQueen

Dan was in the middle of the scary movie, as Twi fell asleep. Not on his arm, on his chest, causing his heart to race again. He had known from the beginning that she was going to be the source of his trouble. Of course, he soon found himself pinned under a large Twi, which proved more difficult to get out of. He was so glad there was a door separating the downstairs, and he slowly peeled himself from under Twilight, grabbing a blanket from his room and coming back to set it over her, and then pick her up and take her into her room, shutting the door behind him and going back to his room to literally die inside.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight woke up with a fright at around three in the morning. She had screamed a little upon waking from a nightmare she'd had about the horror movie she'd seen the night before. After screaming, she turned on the light and came to her senses a bit. She was really hoping she didn't wake anyone up in the house.
@IceQueen

Dan was asleep, emphasis on was. As soon as he heard his sibling scream. Waking up, Dan sleepily walked out of his room, and over to his siblings door. Knocking softly, Dan leaned against the door. "Twi...." He whispered, pausing for a moment. "You ok?"

Twilight ran her fingers through her hair as Daniel spoke to her. She honestly didn't mean to wake him up and she felt kinda bad. "Yeah I think I'm fine. Just had a nightmare." She shook her head. Twilight had some pretty bad night terrors. They always seemed so real to her and usually after she had them, it took a while for her to get back to sleep. She sat at the edge of her bed with her head in her hands, taking deep breaths to calm her nerves.
@IceQueen

Dan waited for Twi to finish speaking before he opened the door. "The scary movie must have gotten you." He whispered, leaning against the door frame. "Are you sure you are ok, because you don't look that way."

Twilight nodded and looked at him. "I'm fine, I'm fine. I'll just be up for a bit. I'm sorry I woke you up." She lay back in her bed looking up at the ceiling. She looked over at her alarm clock to check the time. 3:37 am. She thought to herself. This honestly happened to Twilight a lot, and she never really understood why. Her parents always told her when she was younger that you had nightmares when you didn't listen to your parents or do as you're told. Twilight never really had that problem.
@IceQueen

Dan spent some time watching his sibling crawl into bed. He had a choice. Either go back to his room, or stay with his sibling and possibly jeapordise him ever being allowed in the same room alone with her. Sighing, Dan shut the door as he walked into her room, slowly lifting up the covers and sliding in next to her. "Twi, I know your not alright, but you seem to fall asleep better when I am around."

Twilight looked over at Daniel as he slid into her bed and under her covers. "Oh Danny, you don't have to stay in here with me. You can go to bed." She shook her head a bit. Honestly she did feel a lot better when Daniel had gotten into her bed. She felt safer somehow. He was right about her being able to fall asleep better when he was around.
@IceQueen

Dan sighed and wrapped his arms around his sibling, and closing his eyes. "Don't you understand, I want to be here. Otherwise I would have left." He whispered, putting his head next to hers.

Twilight smiled and blushed a little bit as he wrapped his arms around her. The fact that he told her that he actually wanted to be here with her made her heart flutter. She turned around so that the two of them were facing each other. Now, she didn't even want to sleep, she just wanted to lay there with him, in his arms. She was glad that his eyes were closed and he couldn't see her blushing considering it was so dark
@IceQueen

Dan let out a soft hum, his heart doing a 180 as soon as she turned around to face his chest and he coughed, looking down at her. "You are so adorable." He mumbled, his eyes closing

Twilight smiled a little and her heart fluttered when he made a comment about her being adorable. It was just bare audible, so she could kind of hear it faintly. "What? Did you just call me adorable?" She looked up at him, hoping he would open those gorgeous eyes of his. Did he really just call me adorable? I couldn't have heard him wrong, could I? Well it was pretty quiet. She thought to herself. But if he really had called her any variation of the word cute, she wouldn't know what to do
@IceQueen

Dan let out a gun of confirmation. "I was going to take you to see the stars." He whispered, before slowly falling asleep, wrapped around his sister.

Twilight smiled at his comment and rested her head on his chest again. She closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep in his arms.
@IceQueen

Dan was woken up by a sheik the next morning, causing him to roll over and try to smack the alarm. He hates being woken up, but the shril sound was making him want to get up and unleash his furry.

Twilight was still sound asleep in her bed when Daniel woke up in the morning to turn off her alarm clock, She was in such a deep sleep that she didn't even hear the alarm go off.
@IceQueen

Dan eventually figured out how to turn off the alarm, slamming his hand on the clock before looking down at his adoptive sister. She looked like an angle sleeping, and as much as he wanted to stay there, he had to wake her. Shaking her lightly, Dan looked down at her. "Twi, Twi! Wake up." He whispered, looking at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.