The Fosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight giggled and smiled as Daniel pretended to eat her brains. "Hey, you wanna watch a movie? I have Disney movies and horror movies. Comedies even." She looked over at Daniel. "Oh and I forgot to ask, where are we gonna go when we..." She looked around a second and whispered. "Sneak out." She giggled a bit. There weren't many places in town to go and neither of them really looked like the party type.
@IceQueen

Dan looked back at her, and smiled. 'Sure a movie is great." He said, leaning back on the couch. "You pick which type, I like all of them." he said, smiling. "And 12, on the dot. Make sure to put some pillows in your bed so they don't notice." He whispered, smiling as he looked at her. "We aren't going to some major party so I will probably just have us head back to the park and watch the stars." He said, looking at her for approval.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight smiled at his approval of watching a movie. She didn't really know which movie to watch. Disney movies were always her favorite but she really did love scary movies. She just never had anyone to watch them with. But now she did so she looked through her large movie case that held about 500 movies. She eventually settled upon The Woman in Black 2. She had heard it was scary and wanted to see it, but didn't have anyone to watch it with and wasn't taking any chances watching it by herself. "I put in the woman in black. I haven't seen it yet but I've heard it's scary. Honestly, I'm a huge chicken when it comes to scary movies." She giggled and sat back down next to Daniel.
@IceQueen

Dan smiled as he watched his sibling, and a feeling of guilt struck him. Some day he was going to leave her behind, and put her though misery as he moved on towards another home, where him and his sister could be together in harmony without his abusive other parent. He put on a smile as she came back, appearing alright to her. "Well then now you have someone to hide behind you little chicken." He said, smiling at her and putting an arm on the back of the couch.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight giggled a little bit and played the movie. Knowing her she would probably have around 12 hundred conversations during the movie and get scared. She had seen the first Woman in Black movie and loved it, mostly because it had Daniel Radcliffe in it, but it was a very good movie as well. "Well hopefully it isn't that scary, so I won't have to spend the entire movie with my face in your chest." She laughed a bit. The thought of getting kinda cuddled up with her brother was kinda weird to Twilight, but she thought that she would kinda enjoy it.
@IceQueen

Dan smiled and looked over at her, chuckling as he dismissed the thought of her ever liking her. Pursing his lips, he looked out at the movie, waiting it for the scariest parts to come on.

Twilight smiled and looked over at Daniel as he watched the movie. She looked back at the movie just as a scary part came on and she screamed. She just about jumped four feet in the air. "Oh my God I probably just screamed right in your ear. I am so sorry." She laughed a little bit and looked up at him again
@IceQueen

Dan flinched as the scary scene came on, but the scream from Twi scared him the most. Chuckling, Dan wrapped his arm around her, smiling. "You are such a fraidy cat." He mumbled soothingly.

Twilight giggled a bit and blushed a lot when Daniel put his arm around her. "I am so sorry for screaming. Honestly, horror films scares the hell out of me. But I love them sooooo much. Thank you so much for watching it with me, I can be a pain when it comes to horror." She smiled and looked up at him and into his eyes. She honestly thought that his eyes were the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen in her life. Even her eyes didn't compare to his and they were pretty beautiful.
@IceQueen

Dan looked at her, and smiled, rubbing her shoulders. "I am down for scary movies, though don't tell anyone, I get pretty scared." He whispered.

Twilight giggled and looked at him pausing the movie. "You get scared at scary movies?" She laughed a bit. She couldn't really believe it, he seemed so chill and tough, but everyone had to be scared of something. She chewed her bottom lip as she looked at Daniel. His voice is like silk I swear. And that accent, my God. She thought to herself.
@IceQueen

Dan looked at her, blushing slightly. "What? Is it a crime?" He asked, lookin away and restriction his hand from her shoulder.

Twilight shook her head and smirked a bit. "No no, I didn't say that. I just didn't think you'd be scared of horror movies." She shrugged a bit. It took everything in her not to lean up and kiss him right then and there.
@IceQueen

Dan sighed, and left his arm on the back of the couch. "Yeah well you better not tell anyone ok?" He whispered, smiling at her. "Now let's continue shall we?"

Twilight giggled and nodded. "I promise I won't say a word." She smiled and turned the movie back on. She yawned a bit and without realizing it, rested her head on Daniel's chest
@IceQueen

Dan was just fine with Twi resting her head on his chest, but it caused his heart to race in his chest as he put his hand beck on her shoulder, Twi having more of an effect on him than the movie.

Twilight giggled and blushed a bit as she listened to Daniel's heart race. She looked up at him and smiled. "Are you nervous?" She giggled a little bit and paused the movie.
@IceQueen

Dan looked down at Twi and shook his head, taking this opportune time to fiddle with his hair. "No! Why would you say that?" He brushed it off, chuckling a bit. "There isn't anything to be nervous of."
@Little_Ghost98

She giggled a little bit. "It's just, when I rested my head on your chest, which I did completely by accident, your heart started beating kinda fast." She smiled and looked at him. "Do I make you nervous?" She giggled and poked fun at him a little bit. She couldn't think about how it would feel to know she made someone nervous. Especially Daniel. Oh my gosh why are you thinking like that Twilight? Sure he's nice and cute and... OH MY GOD STOP IT! She yelled at herself in her head
@IceQueen

Reactions: IceQueen
Dan looked at her, and looked at him. "No, why would you do that? That's... weird." He said, looking at her and shaking his head. It was bad enough that she made him this way, but the fact that he was lying and it was pretty obvious he was, it mortified him. What if he told her of what he was really going to do in a few days?? What if she hated him, or thought he was a creep. Biting down on his lip piercing, he looked away, trying to ignore the nagging feeling pulling at his stomach.
@Little_Ghost98

Status
Not open for further replies.