The Fosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie took a breath of relief. She was happy that nothing had gone wrong and she smiled. "Oh, that's completely alright with us. We have no problem with taking his sister in. There's no need to relocate the two of them." She nodded. Jamie and Katherine were more than happy to take in Daniel's sister, if it meant not losing Daniel. Their little family was quickly turning into a huge family. Not like they didn't love it that way.

The caretaker sighed. "Alright, but I'll have you know she is not a very social child. Her paperwork says she is selectively mute and so far only talks to her brother. She also has a significant amount of scarring on her skin."

Jamie shook her head, not caring about any of the "setbacks" he spoke about the other child. "I don't care about any of those things. You can send them home." She spoke before hanging up the phone. Jamie sent a quick text to Twilight. -Hi honey, I just wanted to let you know that Daniel is alright and he'll be at home soon. Will you start family dinner? We have a new addition to the house (: Jamie slipped her phone into her desk and continued working.

Twilight was just finishing up her work when she got a text from her mom. 'Oh thank God Daniel's alright.' She thought to herself and walked upstairs to start dinner. Another someone to be part of their family? Could they really handle another someone? Twilight thought. She shook her head, smiling to herself. Of course they could. They were the Keep's and they could definitely "Keep" getting kids for as long as they were able.

The assistant hung up with Ms. Keep and turned to the siblings, causing Dan to raise his head. "You and your sister may head back to the Keeps house. They have agreed to keep both of you."

A smile drew across Daniel's face as he was told he could take his sister back home and be back with Twi. Things were going to be complicated for the two of them, with his sister being so fragile, but things would work out, he hoped. Smiling, he nudged his sister softly. "Come on, I am taking you home, where I can fix you up, and you can meet my family." He spoke softly, brushing the hair out of her face and smiling at her before lifting her off the chair and heading back home.

Twilight started on dinner and her brother came in to help. "I heard we're getting someone new tonight. Are you excited?" Jake looked up at her as he cut vegetables. Twilight shrugged. "I mean it isn't like we haven't done this before. We're definitely not new to the 'new addition to the family' get up." She chuckled.

Dan smiled as he brought himself and his sister up to the front door, pausing in front of it. His sister was clinging tightly to him, and he rubbed her back gently as she looked at the door. "Here we go." He mumbled softly, hiding his nerves by kissing his sisters forehead and knocking gently on the door, knowing Twi would want to attack him as soon as he got in. Hearing him knock, his sister hid behind his back, shaking slightly.

Twilight gasped when she heard a knock on the door. "He's here." She exclaimed giddily. She practically ran to the door to open it, her brother laughing as he walked behind her to meet Daniel and their new addition. Twilight swung the door open and smiled. Daniel didn't know how happy she was to see him. It took everything in her not to jump on him. She noticed the girl behind him, she was really pretty, and Twi could tell that she had a past. "Hi guys. Come in, maybe you can help with dinner?" She smiled.

Dan smiled as he heard laughter and scuffling behind the door as Twi came rushing to the door. Smiling gently at Twi, Dan grabbed his sister's hand gently and pulled her forward. "Twi, this is Ann. Ann, this is Twilight and her brother." he said gently, looking at her. Ann briefly glanced up at the two of them, and then shifted her gaze back down. Sighing, Dan patted her head as she curled into his chest. "She doesn't really talk to anyone but me, but I promise you she is friendly." He said, looking at Twi's brother. "She is about your age so you two should get along well, when she opens up. I am going to take her down to my room." He said, before walking in and shutting the door. Smiling, he walked down to her down to his room, setting her inside to sit, or to roam if she wanted too. He had to go say hi to Twi. Shutting the door again, Dan headed strait back up the stairs and to Twi. Smiling, he walked up and hugged her from behind, kissing her cheek.

"Hi Ann, it's nice to meet you." She smiled and as Daniel went downstairs to show his sister to his room, Jacob went to continue cooking. Daniel came back upstairs and when he wrapped him arms around her from behind, her heart fluttered. "I missed you today, I thought you left for good. I had the absolute worst day at school. I was worrying about you all day and I could barely get any work done. Kiki asked about you too." She explained, acid in her tone when she spoke about the school slut. "She asked me where you were and I said some snide remark, I don't remember what it was though." She shook her head and turned to face Daniel. "I'm just really glad you're back. And with your sister too. I can tell she's been through a lot, she'll be happy here." She smiled

Dan smiled as Twi rambled on about him leaving for good, and his smile faltered a bit. "I didn't want to leave, but I couldn't have my sister left behind at our old home. I couldn't do it." He mumbled softly, his tone carrying a hint of sadness and anger. "I was really expecting them to not take me back, especially with the baggage of my sister. She is more stuck to me than you are." he joked slightly, looking down at her. Brushing aside a strand of hair, Dan caressed Twi's cheek gently, his thumb resting lightly over her bottom lip. "I though that was the last time I would ever get to kiss you, last night." He whispered softly, looking down at her.

Twilight shook her head at Daniel. "No no, I completely understand. I'd of done the same thing if it were Jacob and I. Sure we fight a lot, but he's my little brother and I love him with all of my heart. She smiled and giggled a little bit when Daniel mentioned Jamie and Katherine not taking him back. They would never do that to anyone. The two of them loved kids; it's the number one reason they have 5... now 6 of them. "Oh my gosh of course they took you back. My moms are in love with the idea of having a huge family. Having Ann be a part of it is a piece of cake to them." She laughed and her heartbeat got faster and faster when he whispered to her, his thumb on her lip. "It looks like you thought wrong." She whispered back to him before leaning in for a kiss.

Dan smiled down at Twi, laughing a bit. He could see her flushing as he rubbed his thumb softly on her lips. Smirking slightly as he moved his thumb and kissing her gently. He could feel his heart warming slightly as he kept one hand on her cheek and used the other to lift her off the ground slightly as he kissed her. 'Ahh, at last.' He though to himself, closing his eyes

Twilight smiled against his lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck. It felt so good for her to be wrapped in his arms again, and although he was only gone for half a day, she missed him so much. "I swear, I thought you were going to leave me forever, but I'm glad you're back. And with your sister too! It's gonna be nice to try and get to know her." She spoke as she pulled away from him.

Dan smiled gently as he pulled away from her, setting her back down on the floor. "Hmm, she is an interesting little girl." He mentioned, looking over as he heard a soft scuffling sound. Seeing his sister in the middle of the doorway as she was looking around, the girl flushed and scuttled back downstairs as fast as possible. "Oh come on Ann, we aren't that scary." He said, motioning the shy girl who was peeking out from behind the wall next to the staircase.

Twilight giggled when she say Ann, hiding behind the wall. "Oh Ann, you don't have to hide. I promise you that I'm really nice." She smiled.
(URG SO SHORT >_<)

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Ann blushed softly and slowly brought herself up the stairs, her posture kind of cowardly despite being taller than Twi. Dan and his sister were almost the same height, both passing 6 foot, only with her a few inches shorter. It was kind of funny to see a large woman be so cowardly

Last edited:
Twilight smiled when Ann walked over. She sure was tall, just like her brother. Twilight giggled a bit at the height difference between the three of them. She swore up and down that almost everyone in the house was taller than her. Everyone except Oliver and Madalyn, and even they were working their way up the ladder. "You're so tall Ann, I wish I was tall. The 6 year old is probably gonna be taller than me in a few years." She giggled. "Ooh and I love your hair. It's such a pretty green. I always wanted to dye my hair but Mom said to just keep it blonde. I thought it'd look nice blue, or maybe even purple... And I'm rambling..." Her voice trailed off a bit

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Ann flushed slightly at the complement, shifting uncomfortably and hiding behind her brother shoulder. "She likes the complement, though she actually wishes she could be shorter. And..." He paused as his sibling whispered in his ear. "She says that your hair looks perfect the way it is."

Twilight smiled and nodded. "Thank you Ann. If I could take some of your height, I definitely would. You and your brother are like a whole foot taller than me." She giggled and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Ooh this will be so much fun. We'll all be going to the same school and stuff." She smiled. "Do you guys wanna help with dinner? Mom wanted me to cook for Ann tonight."

Ann still hid slightly behind her brother, but she was relaxing a bit, her shoulders not as tense as before. "I would love to help but I am a terrible cook. Ann, however, cooks like a beast, but I doubt she would be open to doing that when you are cooking for her." He laughed, causing Ann to flush. "If you want I can watch you cook." He offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.