The Fosters

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
After about 5 minutes someone brought their drinks out to them and Twilight smiled. "Thank you so much." The woman nodded and smiled. "Here you are." Twilight smiled and handed Daniel his frappé. "Hey, so I know you didn't really wanna stay with us and spend time with us a few days ago, but I'm really glad you like it here Danny. I'm glad you're staying with us." She smiled and took a sip of her drink.
@IceQueen

Reactions: IceQueen
Dan smiled up at Twi, taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah, I really am enjoying myself here." He said quietly.

Twilight nodded. "I'm glad you like it here. Glad we're finally getting along. We have a lot of time to get to know each other better too." She smiled at him and looked over as Kiki came into the cafe. "Ugh, it's back." She rolled her eyes and looked back at Daniel
@IceQueen

Dan smiled back at Twi, and nodded. "Yep, we are defiantly getting along better." He said, smiling only at her even as Kiki came up behind him and caressed his shoulder. 'Hello Daniel." She cooed in his ear, but he didn't even flinch, not letting her get a reaction out of him.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight rolled her eyes at the girl who was trying to make advances at Daniel. "Hey, slut. How's it going?" She smirked at Kiki. Of course the girl wasn't getting a rise out of Daniel, but she was really getting a rise out of Twilight.
@IceQueen

Dan waved at Twi to simmer down as he looked at the girl, rising a smile out of her. "Can you please get off me slut, I don't want to date you." He said harshly, causing her to recoil as he went back to smiling at his sister.

Twilight laughed at Daniel's comment to Kiki. "You hear that Kiki. Move along." She smirked and Kiki rolled her eyes at Twilight. "Oh yeah, but you'll date her?" Kiki yelled at Daniel making a scene.
@IceQueen

Dan looked back at her, and raised an eyebrow. "She is my adoptive sister." He pointed out, staring strait back at her.

Twilight laughed. "Ya see Kiki. Now get out of here." She shook her head. Kiki looked at the two of them with a look of shock and walked away. "Thank you so much for getting rid of her." Twilight chuckled.
@IceQueen

Dan chuckled and shook his head. "I hate women like her. They are so annoying." He grumbled, sipping his drink. "They just go from man to man. There would have been no way to please her."

Twilight shook her head and took another sip of her drink. "Oh trust me, girls like that just can't be pleased." She laughed. "You ready to go? I think it's my night to cook dinner." She smiled and stood up from her chair.
@IceQueen

Dan nodded and got out of his seat, walking towards the car. "You know, I think it is still legal for step siblings to date." Dan blurted out, pressing his lips tightly to the straw of the drink while watching her reaction.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight almost choked on her drink when Daniel said something about step siblings dating. "I mean I don't think it's illegal. It's not like we're really related or anything. I mean, uh. Damn it that's not what I meant to say." She chuckled and blushed a little bit
@IceQueen

(I actually looked it up, it is legal as long as they are over the consent age, which is 16)
Dan blushed darkly and kept sipping his drink. "You don't have to say anything. I was just, stating a random fact." He lied, sipping his drink faster. Ignoring the brain freeze he had, Dan avoided the subject of telling her why he knew, because he hand looked it up during one of his classes.
@Little_Ghost98

(Haha that's cool. I was going to.)
Twilight smiled a bit as the two of them got into her car and drove away. She was really beginning to like Daniel and it was a little scary to her that someone she barely even knew was making such an impact on her life. On her heart.
@IceQueen

Dan sipped his coffee silently as she started driving away, looking out the window. He was going to have to leave soon, change everything again.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight looked over at Daniel occasionally as she drove back to their house. "Hey, you aren't too talkative at the moment. What's wrong? What are you thinking about? You look like you're deep in thought." She was rambling a little bit now. After a few minutes she pulled into the driveway, but she locked the doors so Daniel wouldn't get out just yet. "Really Danny. What's the matter." Twilight looked over at her adoptive brother.
@IceQueen

Dan was startled out of his plan by his sibling, and he shook his head. "It's really nothing, I promise." He lied, biting down on his lip piercing. "There isn't anything to worry about." He added, offering a small smile in return for denying her the satisfaction of knowing his secret quite yet.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight nodded. "Yeah, okay." She smiled and unlocked the door stepping out of the car. She didn't believe Daniel at all when he said nothing was wrong and he wasn't thinking about anything. "Wanna help me cook? I don't know what to make yet, but I was thinking about starting with dessert." She giggled walking into the kitchen.
@IceQueen

Dan looked at Twi and smiled, ruffling his dark hair. "Yeah, alright, I'll help. I think I should try and tie my fringe back though." He joked, taking the front locks of his hair and pulling all of them back into a little pretend ponytail, wiggling his eyebrows at Twi.
@Little_Ghost98

Status
Not open for further replies.