The Fosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight nodded. "Sneaking out, hmm. It seems easy enough. Moms never come downstairs really, so I guess it'll be pretty easy." She smiled. "And I do live my teenage life to the fullest, kinda." She giggled a bit and stopped kicking her feet for a second. "We're gonna jump off on three! One... Two... Three." She counted before flying off of the swing
@IceQueen

Dan looked over at her, raising an eyebrow as he watched her jump. He waited a full swing before jumping off, somersaulting and landing on his feet. "Now that's how you do it in style." He said, laughing as he picked up his hat and then his skateboard, looking back at her. "You know I have a lip piercing too. I just don't wear it at home." He said, pulling the little lip ring out before sliding it onto his lip. "See? Full on rebble over here." He joked, prodding at her sides.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight giggled and looked at his lip piercing. She'd always wanted one, but didn't really think she had to guts to actually go get it done. Not like her parents didn't approve of it or anything. "You could wear it at home if you wanted. Katherine or Jamie won't care at all. I've always wanted my lip pierced, but I was just too scared to get it done." She nodded and sat down on the park bench. She giggled and tensed up a bit as Daniel prodded at her sides and stomach. "Don't poke at my sides, I'm ticklish." She laughed a bit and scooted father away from him.
@IceQueen

Dan smiled and sat down on the bench, scooting closer and poking her side again. "Well you should get one, there kind of fun. Sure, it's scary, and it hurts a bit but it's better when you have someone there who knows how it feels." He said, before a devilish grin. "Besides, I think I owe you a little payback." he said with a smile before using one arm to trap her and the other to viciously tickle her sides. He wasn't afraid to do this in front of Twilight, but his mothers, that was a different story.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight nodded a bit and thought about how she would look with her lip pierced. "I'll think about it and you can go with me if I decide to get it done." She smiled. As Daniel began to tickle her, she squealed and laughed a bit. "Danny stop it!" She said in between laughs. She hated being tickled, especially on her sides. "Oh my gosh Daniel, stop!" She laughed almost in tears.
@IceQueen

Dan smiled and kept her close as he tickled her, leaning his head next to her's. "Nope, not until you tell me I am the best brother in the world." He said, grinning widely as he kept poking at her sides. "Maybe then I will take you to get your lip pierced, but you have to say it first!" He said, his fingers prodding on one side all the way up and down her side to get the best range of tickling he could.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight giggled and playfully sighed at his ultimatum. "Okay okay fine!" She said in between laughs. "Daniel, you are the best brother in the world and I am so happy to have you." She laughed. "Now stop tickling me butthead!" She yelped a little and looked up at him. She had never noticed before, probably because they had never been this close to each other, but his eyes were completely gorgeous. They were an amazing blue color on the outside with a purple rim just around his pupil. Twilight couldn't help but be mesmerized by them.
@IceQueen

Dan smiled as she gave into his request, and he let her go, only to have her frozen in place close to him. He looked back into her, realizing that she was staring at his different colored eyes. Blushing, Dan pulled on his hat and looked away, clearing his though. "Stop it, there hideous. I don't like my eye color." He mumbled, looking away from her as he tried to figure out why he was so flustered. Women shouldn't be able to make him think this way, especially not his sister.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight shook her head and smiled. "Oh my gosh no. Hideous is definitely not the word. They're freaking gorgeous. I wish my eyes were that color, but they're just blue. A kind of pretty blue, but blue all the same.." She giggled and shrugged. "I have clearly made you awkward or something." She chuckled and shook her head a bit. "I am so sorry." She smiled and looked at him.
@IceQueen

Dan peeked back over at Twilight as she said that she wanted his eyes. "No, they aren't that great. People used to call me a witch because they thought that my eyes signaled supernatural abilities, which they didn't." He spoke softly. "And awkward is kind of just, me so you don't need to be worried." Dan said, his blush having calmed down as he patted her head. "Want to head back home now?" He asked her.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight nodded a bit. "Supernatural abilities would be pretty cool to have, so I don't really see the problem there." She smiled and shrugged. She stood up from the park bench and giggled at Daniel's comment about being awkward. "I think I am the definition of the word awkward." She laughed as they started to walk. She was actually pretty tempted to hold his hand, but decided not to for the sake of being too awkward already.
@IceQueen

Dan smiled and got up from his seat and grabbed his board, starting to skate away next to her. He wanted to just, glomp her, but now wasn't the right time. Tonight, he would take her to look at the stars, maybe sit up in a tree. "You know, you aren't that awkward. I mean, at the least you have good grades going for you, were as all I have is being devilishly handsome." He joked, smiling at you.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight smiled as she walked and he boarded back to their house. "Hey do you wanna watch a movie or play video games with me?" She looked over at Danny as they walked down the stairs.
@IceQueen

Dan walked down the stairs, raising an eyebrow. "Sure, you can pick which one. Just give me a minute to put away my board." He said, walking into his room, taking off the note, and putting his board down in his bedroom.

Twilight smiled and put in Dead Island. It was about the only zombie game she played. Black ops was according to her brother too hard for her to play. She never got enough kill streaks and Jake was always having to save her. "I'm kinda okay at this game. But you'll probably have to save me a few times." She laughed a little and sat down on the couch
@IceQueen

Dan smiled and took up a controller, smiling as he sat next to his very attractive sibling. "Alright, but you better stay out of my way because if not I might accidentally kill you." He warned, giving her side a warning poke before starting up the game.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight smiled and gave his shoulder a playful punch. "Don't worry you can't kill me, only the zombies. Just be careful of the thugs, because they're really hard to beat. Honestly, I just run away from them." She giggled a bit as they started. The weapons in this game weren't all too great when you just started, just crappy paddles and broom sticks that broke after a few uses. And it wasn't like zombies were slow, they ran for Christ's sake! After about 10 minutes of playing the two of them had run into a huge horde of zombies and a thug-zombie as well. "Oh fuck we're gonna die!" Twilight screamed
@IceQueen

Dan smiled at her. "Sure, I will just invent a way for me to hurt you, or I could take to real life." He said, poking her side before they started. After playing for a while were Twilight almost died several times, they encountered a large group of zombies. "While you go hide in a trash can, I am going to beat them him." He said to her, chuckling. "You can huddle behind me if you find that easier." He said to him, looking back at her.
@Little_Ghost98

Twilight laughed and looked over at him. I can't hide in a trashcan, they'll just find me. I find it weird that in this game the people you play as just can't get infected. I do love how many ways there are to kill zombies in this game though." She kept her eyes glued on the tv as the two of them played. She was getting a bit tired of playing games though and she kinda did want to watch a movie
@IceQueen

Dan smiled at her. "They should be able to become zombies so I can become one and eat your brains." He joked, pretending to try and eat her as he played the game. He was getting bored though, a movie would be better definatly, but he wouldn't bring it up for now. She looked like she was having a lot of fun, though she had brushed off his comment about hiding behind him instead.
@Little_Ghost98

Status
Not open for further replies.