The Forgotten Divine

( @Dramma i need you)

CHRION CHAFER

He contemplated the destruction of this village, "Ah...So beautiful, this should call the attention of the gods, khuhuhu", he said to himself as he came back to his normal form, he saw this girl almost crying in the front of the fire, it suddenly started to rain, "Oh, a demigod, it was faster than expected, but that simplify the things", he said to the lady not to far from his presence.

OKAMI

Okami felt all those souls coming to him, this was time to work, like he is the god of death he must go to collect the souls, "Tsch...Seriously...He haves already started", he said to himself as he turned. "Call the other gods" He said to Rose as he walked toward the destroyed village with Shi at his side. Something was coming, Chafer isn't the kind of person that kills for nothing, his reasons are unknown for even Okami. As he walked through the woods heading to the village, he noticed the heavy rain coming from that place, "I'ill have to hurry He thought as he started running toward the place.

(Oh God I wasn't getting notifications I'm so sorry!)

Rose felt the souls of many ripped from their bodies, she tried to keep them in and keep them alive but it wasn't working something was wrong something terrible and she weakened as she had to let go of each soul she summoned a boar and road him to the source of all these souls being ripped away. A town being burned and many killed this wasn't right no god should do this mess with another gods creation such as the life I made for all these beautiful people.. "You ignorant little ******* do you know what happens when you meddle in other peoples creations you don't get very far.." The demi-god sitting there she was wounded so Rose ran over and touched her hand to her heart healing her wounds and spreading a golden light from her body... She couldn't heal everyone here but she could stop more people from dying. "You will pay I swear" Rose said as she grew plants around the man to tie him down and hold him in a cage of thorns. The souls around her pleading to be let back in their body was overwhelming her and she was growing weaker with all the loss of life around her but she kept the man still.

She intensified the rain, determined to stop the fire. The demigod wanted to look for her mother, even though the only thing she would find was a burned meat bag. Alyssa couldn't even tell if she was crying, due to the the rain drops running through her face. An old man approached to her, telling that he knew what had happened.

"What happened?" simply asked, with her gaze still fixed in the remaining fire. The words came with a terrifying anger that she didn't mean to devote the old man. A lightning hit the earth not too far from them, another thing that her fury unleashed without her permission. Someone had clearly done that and she found herself greatly hating that stranger, and the thought of it made her angrier every second. At that moment, she heard someone else talking to her. She glared at him and stood up. A... demigod? Was he really talking to her? She had no idea if she could be such thing, but she certainly felt like it at that moment. The stranger emanated a power similar to the one she felt from Raffe, so she assumed that it was another God. But, what was he doing there? Did he have something to do with that destruction?

A new strong presence snapped her out of her thoughts and touched her hand. She let her do it because it strangely made her feel better. Anyways, she heard the woman talking to the man and saw as some plants tied him. At that moment, she understood it. That was the stranger she had been hating even before meeting.
"You did this?" shouted at him, while another lightning struck the earth near him.

Last edited:
Iza was already at the village that had been destoryed away from most of the other demi and "normal" gods, he was pretty much surrounded by fire, the flames making his body hit, but he wasn't worried about this, instead he was feeling the emotions around everyone else, the emotion floating around the most was saddness, behind it was anger, then arrogance, with a small bit of pleasure, the last two coming from one thing alone.

Iza at the moment wasn't absorbing the emotion at the moment mostly because of the presence of the other gods and taking emotion form gods got them mad most of the time, and it could cause conflict if two or more were about to fight in anyway, "I guess I should stay back, and watch for know." He said adjusting his headphones so his golden blonde hair wasn't in his face. Iza of course forgot to conceal himself, so the godly presence coming from him was easy to feel espically when there were so many emotions going on giving him a bigger than usual aura.

OKAMI

Okami finally reached the town, ready to do his job as the god of death, when he was going to take the souls he felt the power of Rose trying to keep them here, then he saw Chafer, with a dark smile on his face, surrounded by plants, "Chafer...What are you doing? Why aren't you sealed?", he asked Chafer as he summoned Mamushi, the black and big snake surrounded Okami in a guard stance, like trying to protect his Okami of Chafer, in that moment, as he watched Chafer's expression he knew that there was something wrong, in that exact moment he ordered Shi to attack Chafer.

CHRION CHAFER

Chafer stared at the plants surrounding him, he smiled at the ladies in front of him, "Kuhuhuhu, oh, you got me...god of life...Rose...Hahaha", he said as he took one of the plants, in the exact moment when the plant touched his hand the plant's energy was absorbed, all the plants surrounding him died in the act, "What am i doing, you ask? Kuhuhu, nonono, it's too soon for you to know that", he replied to Okami with a little smile on his face. Chafer saw Shi running toward him, it was starting to rain heavier, Chafer's smile became more notable, in the exact moment where Shi reached him, Chafer only touched Shi's head, in that moment Shi fell almost dead. "Kyhahaha, i'm not the same, you should know that, he said as he prepared himself to sprint, with the speed of a blink Chafer ran toward Okami, he grabbed Okami's right arm, in that moment Okami fell to the floor, Mamushi was shocked because of the speed of this attack. "Kuhuhu, you are no match for me now...Well, see you soon, Rose, Okami, unknown demigod", he said as he started going down the ground, in that moment, his presence disappeared.

OKAMI

Okami fell on the ground almost finished, he was still alive, he can't die because he is death, but Chafer's attack wasn't mean to kill Okami, he knew for what was that attack, he absorbed Okami's energy, how could Chafer do this? What is he planning to do? Why didn't he finished the Rose there? A lot of question with no apparent answer, Okami thought about this, about everything, he sealed Chafer in the underworld 1,000 years ago, how did he made it out? what did he learned there?

Mamushi took Shi's body and placed it at Okami's side, he surrounded both bodies with a guard stance, it seems like he knows what happened to both of them.

Eden sighed, she couldn't be at this shrine much longer. "It's a shame that I have to help you but in order for plans to go smoothly I can't have you going anywhere else or even any of the others." She stated, as she created someone in her hand. It seemed to be a slip of paper.

"A talisman." Lullaby whispered.

"Yes." Eden replied, placing it on an area of the shrine. "This way no matter what happens this place won't go down unless I take it off. Now, I must get going. I don't really like staying in your presence and I have someone better to see." With that, Eden spun her umbrella again and moved it over her to stop their vision of her, all they could hear was her laugh disappearing.

Lullaby turned to the man with the flare gun. "I suggest for your own sake that you stay out of Gods businesses. Next time you might not end up at a place with a goddess like me and you may find yourself dead. I am saying this for your safety. There is a war coming and you don't want to be in it." Lullaby said, then looked over at Din. "You should be careful too, you don't want to end up sneaking around the wrong types of Gods."

Eden started to appear next to someone, a man. She spun the umbrella and raised it up above her again. "Oh Chrion, I take it that burned town that I noticed while I was coming here was your doing." She said to him. "You're an amazing God Beast." She giggled, looking up at him to see his face and she smiled.

@ScarletNova

Chrion Chafer

Chrion noticed Eden talking to him, this was a very good moment because he almost absorbed Okami the god of death, he was in a good mod and Eden was a good tool, her powers will be a very effective aid to his porpoises. "Oh Eden, my young lady, what a wonderful moment; now... Shall we go?", he said to her as he gave a smile, it wasn't a smile of happiness, it was someway that kind of smile that shows power, security and a good way in his plans (The smile in his pic). Chrion started walking forward through the woods, he wants to reach a place to rest, it's true that he can get very powerful if he completely absorb a god, but, this has a secondary effect, this consumes A LOT of energy and will make Chrion "weak" for three days. "Eden, my dear, could you help me a bit?", he said as he took support on a tree next to him.

Okami

Okami was unconscious, he was just there thrown on the hot ground, with Shi's body at his side and Mamushi trying to protect his master's body from any one that tries to get close to them. As Okami was unconscious, he felt and saw everything right in his head, he is supposed to be the god of death, so he can't die, this was his first thought, but then he realized that death wasn't going to end with him, the techniques that Chafer could have learned in the Ades are unknown for him and the other gods.

As the time passed, Okami got aware of something, he isn't really part of this, it's true that it was he the one who sealed Chafer in the Ades 100 years ago, but, Okami noticed in Chafer's attitude that he wasn't thinking about that. He doesn't have to protect humans because his job is to take their souls, he doesn't have to protect other gods because... they are gods, they don't need protection; but, something is sure, he must choose a side, he can't be just a presence in this, in that moment, in the middle of his sleep, he decided to be an spectator, a moderator of this event, he had to choose a side, but that isn't his style, he is now a neutral being that will act only for his own benefit.

Eden giggled when Chrion seemed pleased that she arrived, she always wanted to do everything for him that would make him happy. "I'll always be here for you." She replied, still wearing her smile. "Yes, to both. If I stay around these pitiful creatures I'll loss it and of course you can use my help. Whatever you need?" Eden finally became happy again, being around humans and other gods just wore her out and made her angry. At least she was with Chrion now, he was so much better than the others. And, of course, like she said she would do anything for him. After all, she was trying to impress him. Soon, she hoped, she would turn back to normal and he would fall in love with her just as she had done when she had meant him.

Chrion Chafer

Eden's cervical attitude towards Chrion made him feel comfortable, for sure she was going to be a great help for his plans. Right after Eden'r response Chrion fell on the ground in that moment because of the fatigue. "Eden, my dear, we must go a safer place", said Chrion as he took all his resting strength just to stand up and walk no more than five meters, he fell again on his knees.
He used his resting energy to empower his legs and walk forward to a cave not too far from them, there he sat on the wet ground as he started drawing runes on the floor. "Eden, I'ill need you to lend some energy here", he said as he place his hand on the rune. The porpoise of this rune was "Teleportation".

@ScarletNova

Eden's smile faded when she saw how weak he had become. She was always worried that he would end up using too much of his power one day. She nodded to what he had said, and followed him, trying to give him some help if he wanted it to walk away from the area and leave the people. At least there was a place not too far away that seemed to be a good cover for them. Once inside, Eden waited for Chrion to ask for her help. "Sure thing." She said, cheerfully and did as she was told. She placed her hand down as well and began to give some of her power and energy so that the teleportation would work. The sooner they got away from the place, the better for the both of them. Chrion needed to recharge himself and Eden was just sick of all the humans and pathetic so-called Gods that were laying around everywhere trying to prove themselves.

The space between them started to fade as Chrion singed some old chants, the rune took a green shine as it started to disappear from the ground. They both appeared in some kind of room, it was almost like an average house, but with some small peculiarity, like the fact that it was inside a temple in the middle of the woods and the sealing rune in the wall that had the function of opening a portal to Hades were Chrion used to be captive.

He took a step and made it to reach a bed where he laid down after taking a glass of water that was located on a table next to the bed, "Eden, my little lady, thanks", Chrion said as he closed his eyes; it was time for him to rest, his body wasn't in a very good condition because of the absorption technique.

OKAMI

Mamushi took Okami's body and carried it to the temple, Mamushi left Okami's body right in front of the altar as he came back to take Shi and leave it next to Okami, he had to sleep during three days before getting conscious again, during this Mamush were all the time next to Okami, protecting him from any.

@ScarletNova

Eden was glad to get away from the humans and finally be alone with just Chrion. She cherished these moments because even though he didn't see her as even a possible lover yet, she still had him all to herself and she was selfish like that. "You're welcome. I'd do anything for you." She responded when he had thanked her after he headed into the bed. "If you need anything else, just tell me and I'll help you." She set her umbrella to the side and went over to the chair that was in the room, so she could watch and make sure he was okay and easily be able to come if he was called. Meanwhile, she picked up a book, trying to figure out a way to get herself back to her normal look. She wanted desperately to be in her adult body again. She had thought about trying to get Chrion to take her father's powers but he was a hard man to beat and she wasn't sure if it would work considering her own power wouldn't. Perhaps she could treat her father into making her an adult again, somehow she would find a way so that Chrion could finally see her.

((Awkward character entrance, haters may hate.))
Blaine loved her apartment. It was all her own, walls covered in murals, and plenty of floor space to dance. It had a kitchen that she was free to use as she wished, and she could bake as much as she wanted without a scolding. She plopped herself down on her handmade beanbag chair, and pulling out her laptop scrolled through the news to find the usual sad things on it. Sighing she dug around for some sunshine, and found it. A little boy had been cured of cancer. Smiling she grabbed a marker and on her mural of happy things, she added his name, his cancer, and his date of cure. She did a quick pirouette, and then laid down content on her bed.
((If someone wanted to interact with my blissfully ignorant character, just let me know!))

In the distance, Din, Lullaby and Ishmael could hear a low grumbling - Ishmael might even recognize it as the sound of a small car.

Lullaby turned her head, hearing the rumble of a car. It had a familiar feel to the presence but she would wait to see if it was only passing by or coming to the shrine. After all, if it was only passing by it wouldn't be her business at all. Though, the familiar presence meant that it wasn't going to be a human and sometimes that worried Lullaby. Most of the other gods, who were known didn't really support the idea of Lullaby making a shrine which meant she had to be careful with what gods came. If it was a god on her and others like her side, then she would welcome them but one like Eden and she wouldn't.

Eden continued to flip through the old book in her hands. It had a few tattered pages, but it seemed she did some magic on it to make the pages less unreadable. Since it started out new, Eden was able to make it that way or at least she made it legible; she didn't feel like wasting more magic and making it even better. The book was her fathers, and she was trying to figure out a way to break the curse put on her. Right now, she could only go for small amounts of time in her normal adult form. But, she wanted more, she wanted to stay an adult.

Amita walks in the woods with Tite. Amita climb up a tree and see everything. Her hair flow back into the wind. She show mamushi as he carried okami into the tempel. She jumps out the tree and dust off her guitar. Amita sigh as she walks to her tempel with Tit.

Tite had a bunch of shadows following him. Darkness was around his body as he follows Amita to their tempel. He sigh as he looked up.

The car eventually came by, and stopped. A dapper man stepped out, turning the engine off. He smiled at Lullaby. "This is the open-deity temple or something of the sorts right?"

Lullaby turn to face the god coming over to talk to her. She gave him a smile at his question. "This is my shrine." She first said, "and yes it is open for others to come and stay at if they need it." She knew there were a lot of other Gods like her who weren't known and that didn't have a good place to stay, especially if they came to live with the humans. From the beginning, she was planning on making this shrine a place for them to come to, as well as any human who needed it too. It would also help with the humans finally realizing they were there and should be considered Gods.

He half-smiled, obviously thoughtful about the state of the shrine. "You look like you need some help." He quickly walked to the car, opened the trunk and pulled a lawnmower-sized machine out, turning it on. It whirred and went, sucking up dust and leaves and other debris. "There we go. That will help keep things tidy. The building definitely needs a make-over, though... All in good time, though." He looked at the building for a while, thoughtful, before snapping his attention back to Lullaby. "Oh, almost forgot. I'm Darius Technica Artum. But most of the humans that I have worked with liked to call me Darry, so that'll be fine too. Pleased to meet you."

He was right about the state of her shrine, though it's not like she could help it yet. She had just gotten there and so far this was all she could do. It was hard to get it all done herself. "Help would be nice, if you are offering it." She replied to the man and watched as he pulled some contraption from her car and began to clean up the leaves around the area. That was a handy device, but it was not one she had seen before. "Yes, it does. I am working on one thing at a time." Darius Technica Artum...A name she had heard of before. He was the god of technology if Lullaby was correct. "Well Darry, I am Lullaby. It is nice to to meet you too."