The Forgotten Divine

He bowed graciously. "You accept housing me, the least I could do is help. Could be relatively easy... I mean - almost no one can see me, AND I know how the humans' crafts work. Though I have to know - does the property have any written human owner? It could get complicated if that's the case..."

Lullaby shook her head when he had asked if there was any human owner of the shrine. "No, no one has taken this place in a while. That is why it looks as it is, but I will be happy for your help while you are here." She replied. It was nice to finally have someone to help her with the shrine. Perhaps, if the shrine started to look better humans would come. Lullaby looked up at the sky, the sun was going down and it seemed to be getting later. "If you like I can show you where you can sleep."

Meanwhile, Eden had stopped looking at the book she had been reading. She still wasn't getting much of an answer to her curse, though she was able to change for a short amount of time. But, that wasn't good enough. Still, she hadn't shown Chrion what she really looks like yet. She was starting to wonder if she could use that to her advantage, but he would probably realize she was planning something. With it getting later and Chrion still resting, Eden closed her eyes.

He bowed. "That would be indeed great. And it will be very helpful to not have humans involved in this shrine for now..."

Chrion Chafer

The time was going and Chrion was still resting, he wouldn't be able to even move in at least three days, this made him feel a bit angry and inpatient, "Tch...This can't be...", he thought as he grind his teeth with closed eyes; there was no time to loose, he needed to recover the faster possible to be able of continuing his quest for power. A young gentle slowly entered to the room with a brief smile on his face, he didn't opened the door completely, just enough for him to enter. -"Oh... Good afternoon Chrion "The Holy Guardian"... or the cursed one shall I say", said the young and good looking gentle as he made a reverence in shown of respect.

Chrion slowly opened his eyes to see the one who was talking to him, "Uh? How? Who?"...Tch", he thought as he stared at the man, he tried to stand over the bed, he placed a lot of effort, but still wasn't able to stand himself, he fell over the bed as he was almost sweating.

"Who are you? How do you know me? How did you entered here? This room is supposed to be sealed" Chrion replied in a defensive tone.
-"Oh, who I am doesn't matter, neither does how do I know you or how did I entered this lovely place, the only thing that matters is that... I can help you" Said the young man, these words awakened Chrion's interest.

Chrion took a deep breath and then a brief smile was placed on his face, "Oh... Guess I'll be watching over...", he thought, "Oh... You have awaken my interest, how could you help me? Why would you do it in first place?, Chrion said as he was still laid on the bed.

-"Simple, I can heal your wounds and bring back life to you... Why would I do it you ask... The real question is... Why not? Let's just say that I'm a messenger and this is my task" replied the man, he took a step closer to Chrion, he lifted his right arm and a green light started glowing in the center of Chrion's chest.

"Uh?! What's this?!", Chrion asked as he stared at the glowing light on his chest.
-"It's just life", the man replied with closed eyes and a smile on his face.

Chrion was starting to feel better, in matter of minutes he was able to move again and had complete control over his body; after he finished the young man just stared at Chrion and Eden, -"Well... Chrion, good luck in your journey... Eden, your father wants you back...now", the young gentle said as he opened the door, he walked out of the room, Chrion tried to ask his name, but before he could realize, he was already gone.

Okami

Almost finished, Okami was laid on the ground next to Shi's body, he was right in front of throne and Mamushi was surrounding both bodies, making a shield with himself, "Argh... It hurts... When will I wake up? Was my body THAT damage?", he thought, he wasn't even able to open his eyes, he was just there, like dreaming, that was the only thing he could do in that situation. Suddenly, Mamushi shown himself in an alert state, a young lady entered to the shrine and looked towards Mamushi, Shi and Okami with a brief smile, -"...So cute", she said as he walked toward them. Mamushi opened his mouth showing his hangs to alert the lady of his presence, but didn't cared, in the moment when they both crossed paths, Mamushi laid on the floor with no previous notification. -"Oh creature...You can't hold against me", she said as she was still walking, when she reached Okami and Shi, she just stared at both, she lifted her hand as a blue light started glowing around them. Okami started to feel alive, his eyes opened briefly, he was able to see the young lady next to him.

"Who...are..you?", he asked, he could barely talk, but he made it to make those words come out of his mouth, the lady didn't responded Okami, she just kept her thing going until he was completely awake, when he was able to stand, he stared at her with a serious gaze.

-"Oh, don't look at me like that, I just saved you and your pet, now I must leave", she said before giggling a bit, before Okami were able to say something, she had just disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"..."

Amita sits down in her thrown and sigh "brother let play a bit " she looks at a plant and it starts to start to die. "The air in full with bad things"

Tite smells the air "yes it is amita " the darkness around his body grew and he scented something "the god of death" he smirks "sister let go play a bit" he stand up

Lullaby nodded, "Follow me then." She replied as she started to walk. She lead him to another part of the shrine, opening up the room. "You can stay here." She began to set up a futon for him to rest on. "This should be good." Also, giving him a pillow and blankets if he needed them. "Let me know if you end up needing anything else."

Eden suddenly awoke when someone was entering the room. Preparing to stop the man if he was going to do something bad to Chrion, she stood up. But, it seemed he was only there to heal him, so...that meant he was a healer. Eden hadn't been around one of those for a long time, in fact she never really needed one herself so she really didn't know much about them. Though when this one was finished, it had called out to her. "My father?" She said, "How do you know that?" She wanted to know the answer but he was already gone. "Who was that man?" She turned to face the now back to normal Chrion. "At least you are better now, though it seems I will have to go." She sighed, "It's not fair, just as you are better now too. I wanted to stay with you longer."

Chrion Chafer

Chrion stood of his bed with new energies, ready to keep his plan going, but he couldn't take out of his head that man, "Uhm...He said he was a messenger, someone sent him then?", he asked himself, then, Eden broke his concentration with her question, he heard her words and sat on his bed.

"Well, my young lady, I have no idea of who was that man... If you don't want to leave, don't do it", Chrion replied with a brief smile to Eden.

Chrion, after replying Eden question, stood again and walked toward Eden, he gazed her with a brief smile, "Then, shall we leave?", he asked her.

Okami

Okami couldn't do anything, now he just was an spectator, he wasn't going to directly interfere with Chrion, he will now act only for his own porpoises; Mamushi & Shi were next to him, like waiting for their master's orders, Okami could only see them and be grateful for their actions, they aren't forced to do this, actually, they used to be wild beasts until Okami saved them both from dying, they were hunted by a huge amount of different security forces.

Okami walked to the woods because of an unknown presence he could feel not to far from him, Mamushi and Shi were right at his side, and they weren't going to leave Okami anymore, neither was him, he wasn't never going to unsummon them.

He followed and nodded gratefully. "Will do. Thank you very much for your hospitality." With that, two metallic chests seemed to wheel themselves in from the car.

Lullaby nodded as well. "Okay, then I will let you be to rest." She said then headed out of the room. Now that that was finished, she would most likely head to rest herself. It was getting much later in the night and that meant she couldn't do much more around the shrine anyway. She headed back to Din, "You can stay if you like to. There is a room that way." She pointed to where he could go, then went off into her own room.

Eden lit up as she looked up at Chrion, staring at him like a school girl in love. "You're right." She replied, she didn't have to listen to what that man said anyway. She could stay with Chrion on her own will. Eden nodded, then stood up from her chair. She was still looking up at him of course, since she was still in her child form. But, some day she would surprise Chrion with her adult form that she usually is supposed to be in. "I'll be staying with you until I feel like it." She said, emphasizing the I.