The Forgotten Divine

"Well, even so, i'm afraid I really must be going. " He stepped over the side and fell into the water. As he surfaced he saw that the the Prospero had been hopelessly damaged by Ayra. He struck out for the mainland. In a few minutes, the boat disappeared from view.

Ayra was sitting on the dock when he swam to shore. She was clutching her stomach laughing loudly. "I got you good" she said said her laughing subsiding to small giggles. "I didn't even expect you to jump in! That was a bonus for me!"

She could see two figures at the boat, until it started to break and both of them jumped. Alyssa approached to the side of the coast where one of the figures was heading. She saw them swimming, and it looked as he would make it. She smiled, it was the first time in her life that her abilities were useful in a situation. She waited for them to get to mainland.

Last edited:
Lullaby continued to sweep the floors, she could sense quite a few different things happening today. It was a shame, she really couldn't do much about it, her powers didn't really work for the situation of a sinking ship. So, she simply continued to do her job, making sure that the place was at least looking better than what it had when she first got there. But, she had sensed something else, something that seemed to be watching her. Though, that feeling had went away, meaning that whatever it was had to be gone now too. That was, until she could sense the same kind of presence coming back towards her, though this time it was more solid. She would just like it come to her, it didn't seem to be coming for a fight or anything like that. Perhaps, it wanted some help, or just wanted to see what the shrine was like.

"You sank my ship!" The man frowned as he pulled himself onto land."How am I supposed to get home from...uh...wait...what's this place called?"

Alyssa watched them from a certain distance, where they wouldn't see her. They were both ok, so she was about to leave... but, he told her that he had sunk his boat? How was that even possible?

Ayra felt watchful eyes on her and she turned sharply scanning behind her. "You can't hide from me, I'm the queen of seeking" she said proudly, a smug smile on her face as she waited for the person to show themselves.

She frowned, how did she spotted her? Anyways, she came out and approached them. She wasn't afraid, she could always use her powers, but she just prefered being anonymous.
"I'm sorry for stalking you, I just wanted to make sure that you were ok. I saw you swimming from the sinking boat."

Ayra burst out laughing when she mentioned the ship, "Oh you must be mistaken, I didn't swim back, that man over there did" she said nodding towards him. "I'd rather not get my clothes wet actually" she said smiling and standing up.

She was confused, how did she get here then? That woman felt like something else... she didn't look... human.
"Sure" she limited to say, still a little confused. "Anyways, may I ask what happened to the ship?"

"Nothing actually" Ayra said brightly smirking. She nodded over and the ship was still there drifting closer to shore. "I can't imagine why you think something happened to the ship".

"This person just showed up out of nowhere and tried to sink my boat!" The man stood up, soaking wet."Call me Ishmael."

She chuckled a little presencing their fight.
"My name is Alyssa, nice to meet you." presented herself.
She believed him, he had said it before when he had no idea she was there and was repeating it once again. That woman did sink his boat. But... how? What was she? She looked at her, still confused.

Ayra smiled ignoring the man, "Ayra, nice to meet you". She leaned in and whispered loudly, "This man is clearly crazy, I have no idea what he's talking about... His ships right there".

Theman turned around and saw the boat was adrift, but still afloat."You tore up the deck! How is the Prospero still...Nevermind."He turned torward Ayra."I guess there's no harm done...if she floats in..."

Ayra smirked, "See no harm done" she said, "You might want to get your head checked sir. I don't know why you thought all those crazy things".

Okami was on the clouds when started staring at the earth people, there was no war, no violence, it was the "Perfect land", but not for him, he was forgotten, some of the humans that remember him think that the world is a better place without him, but, as a god, he haves a place in the world, and he is not going to leave it.
"..........The time....Has come" He said, there was already enought peace in the world, it was the time for him to come back, to make the people adore him again, even if they don't want too, there wasn't needed a war for that, he just needs to place some hate and dispair in the human heart, with that was enought to take back the death to the world.

Okami jumped of the cloud and fell in the middle of some strange woods. "This place...I like it....Here is going to be the temple He said as he used his power to "clean" the surroundings of his location.

The man saw he was beaten."I'm not crazy. But never mind. Could you tell me where I am?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Fate stops halfway between the entrance to the village and where it had awoken, it sensed an.. anomaly, clearly something was supposed to happen on this day, perhaps it already was. Fate sits on the ground. "I see... so many at the same time... even after I..." Fate supposed there were things even it couldn't prevent. Still it's curiosity was piqued, those who negate the maker's will have always done that for Fate. Those who's will is strong enough live past the moment they're fated to die, those who travel to places they were fated to stay away from, even gods are slaves to the order. Everyone and everything's fate, including Fate's itself, is scripted, and only to be changed by those like Fate, who practically control space and time, and even they, were to die afore Fate. However once all threads snap, Fate leaves existence and in turn, the current universe.

Fate stood up, bearing it's usual faint smile. "It wouldn't be here, this plane's shrine is not to go here.." Fate looked directly at the sun's dull yet sensitive frame. "I wonder, How many beings would be able to see, or at least sense my presence..." Fate, despite having a difficult time staying to the ground, stood silently. "I also wonder... Would a natural being laugh in self-pity?" Fate closed its eyes and began to think.

She laughed once again from their nonsense conversation. And now, the ship was there. That day was becoming weirder and weirder, but who was that girl who could change weather to decide what was normal?

"I don't really know where we are. I live in a close town called Eastgrass, but it's a few miles away. Right now, we are... at... some coast." answered, being completely useless. "Well, I'm glad you are both ok, but I guess I should be living." Added, she used her powers for a long time in front of them, so she didn't want to take risks. Anyways, before she left, she created a small warm wind to dry the poor man who was still wet.