The Forgotten Divine

"So you can die. I thought the gods were immortal. That might make my job easier." So she must be just a crazy person. He held the gun behind his back. "But I didn't come here to kill you." He raised his gun. "In fact, this might just save your life. I hope you don't mind. You probably do." He fired at her. The flare sparked as it went past her, hitting a wooden beam behind her. It began to come alive with flames.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I never said you could kill me though." Lullaby replied, then let out a sigh. "And you wouldn't, so don't be so cocky." She watched as the flare went past her and hit one of the posts of her shrine. "Of course I mind, you're trying to destroy my home, still with no real knowledge about me. It is a shame humans are like this, acting on actions without even thinking or getting facts."

Suddenly the fire froze in time, staying there without moving anymore or causing more of the shrine to catch on fire. Lullaby turned to see it frozen in time, then back to the man who was hiding himself behind the door. "Great, you brought 'her' here. If I was you I'd be a bit more worried about 'her' than my shrine and me." Lullaby added.

A little girl laughing could be heard, "This is really interesting." The voice said. "You're already having people trying to stop you from becoming a known god again." She giggled again, "You won't get far if you have foolish humans trying to destroy you and the others like you."

He turned around, his back facing the wall."Well, the more the merrier. Who is your friend?" He stalled for time as he reloaded the pistol. It clicked, signalling it was ready to fire."If my arson interrupted an important divine appointment, well, i'm not sorry(sorry about that), but i'll be out of here soon enough."

Era walked through the woods alone each one of her footsteps causing the grass to freeze over. She smiled as she walked maintaining a snow cloud above her so she wouldnt get to hot. Looking out at the land she smiled and thought about how wonderful it would be covered in snow, but now was not her season and even if it was the humand would ignore her again. Giving a snarl she froze a tree next to her letting it shatter only for her to sigh and step away from it continuing on her lonely walk.

DIN
He stared at the flames, although he didn't feel a thing at all. Fire should give off heat, shouldn't it? Oh, right, Din's touch was still somewhere wallowing in blankets -although it seemed to have moved onto pillows now. Din spared a moment to wonder at it, before remembering that it wasn't quite the time, and returned his attention the fire. It was still, completely, without a flicker of movement, and several new others joined them. Eyebrows furrowed, Din watched the situation. He was being ignored, it seemed, which was actually rather relieving. Din wasn't sure he knew how to deal with the situation.

RAFFE
'And I am Raffe,' he answered he -Alyssa- cheerfully as he began to lead her back to her home, 'it is a pleasure to meet you.' Liar or not. She was keeping her distance from him, discreetly enough, yes, but it was still enough for Raffe to notice. Then again, not very many things ever did escape his notice. 'What were you doing this deep in the forest, if you don't mind me asking? I'm a rather avid bird watcher myself. This area does have plenty of beautiful species. Surely, you can't have been the same way?' Raffe had used something like this excuse many times before, actually. So much so that he did, in fact, gain knowledge of several types of birds.

"It is a pleasure to meet you too." told him with a friendly smile. Bird watcher? That could explain his previous behaviour of being lurking into something, but Alyssa still believed that it was just a pretty good excuse. Way better that any other one that she could think of in that particular moment. "I just love the calmness of this place and I visit it pretty often. Of course, I never come this deep, or I'll end up lost every time. Today I saw a flare coming from the coast and I though that someone may need help, but seems that I'm the one who needs help right now." answered. She changed her story a bit but it wasn't completely a lie.
Alyssa was tired of the situtation, they were both pretending being normal but they probably both knew they weren't. It wasn't a great idea but she was going to show him some of her powers and see his reaction. That way, it started snowing, even though it was sunny just a minute ago. He could just let it be as an odd event or, most probably, he would find out she was involved, and if she was lucky he would talk about it.

Friend...There was no way Lullaby would be friends with this little girl and no way that she would just make an appointment to see her either. "I suggest you hold out on another one of your flares." Lullaby replied as she looked over at both Din and the one trying to destroy her new home. "It's no good with her around anyway."

The girl's voice laughed again and with the door suddenly opening all the way meaning no one would be hidden now, there was a little girl standing there holding a umbrella. The umbrella was first covering her, but she slowing starting to spin it as she lifted it up into the air. "I would never be friends with any of you and I don't need appointments to see who I want to see. I am Eden Goddess of Time."

Walking outside of what looked like a highschool was a teenagers, blonde shaggy hair that somewhat covered his light blue eyes, hands in his pockets. He looked around as he did so, he looked in a somewhat light mood at the moment. He made a sharp turn into an alleyway and then appeared on a building. This kid didn't have to go to school, no he just felt like talking a walk and passed a school, a sigh came from the God's lips, "Well that was pleasant, just glad no raging emotions around."

The god while loved his job found it tiring, and he was slightly troubled as he looked down at the school, "I always wanted to see what a school was like." He said chuckling as he stood up hands in the pockets of his brown jacket, the wid fluttering the jacket and making the god smile, "I guess I should find something to do."

"Yeah, yeah, that all sounds well and good. Mind unfreezing my bonfire? I have a busy schedule." He smiled. Goddess of time, huh? Lots of gods and goddesses around here. Perhaps his little talent might be neccesary to get out of this one.

He had the feeling there was something he was missing. He shook his head as he shot a glance over at Din, although he couldn't see him. He shook it off and raised his gun."Well, i'm going to go downstairs to find more stuff I can burn. If you don't insist on stopping me."

"Unfortunately I have to stop you, as much as I don't want to." Eden replied, "So no matter what you do, I'll just stop it then bring it back to the time that it wasn't burnt. It's a shame, I really don't want to help lullaby but...well I can't tell you why I have to at the moment."

Lullaby didn't like getting help from this girl. She didn't care if the shrine was burnt, she would just start making a new one. She'd find someone to help and thus she would make the shrine better than it was one. But, the little girl wasn't leaving and no doubt from Lullaby that her reasons why she was forced to help were probably her father. He was a kind man, Father Time everyone called him and Eden was his daughter. She ha been a bad child though, and thus he cursed her to be a kid forever and she can't change herself back. She usually has to listen to him. As for why he wanted to prevent the shrine from burning, Lullaby didn't know. "If you two don't mind, I have other things to do here so why don't you leave if you're not here to help me. Plus, I was in the middle of talking to Din." None of those words ever sounded rude coming from Lullaby's mouth, they were calm and just a fact.

DIN
Father had warned him about this. 'No matter what,' he'd said, 'don't get caught in a quarrel between gods. Especially those that you know of. They are the truly important ones.' Din had never heard of Lullaby before, so he had figured that it was alright to linger and chat, but the Goddess of Time he had most definitely heard of. He had just been slightly confused a while ago, with the fire and human and all, but now Din was absolutely bewildered, and also very nervous. Taking a step backwards, he then paused when Lullaby mentioned his name, glancing over at her. Had he been talking to her...? Ah, so he had. Din tilted his head to a side, but didn't make another move to go. If she wanted to continue their conversation, it would be entirely too rude for Din to simply leave, wouldn't it?

RAFFE
Raffe spared barely a glance for the snow, instead continuing to walk just as before, pretending that he didn't notice a thing at all. What was this mortal doing, really? Exposing herself like that. Raffe could be an antagonistic force, for all she knew. Silly, silly humans -well, this is what makes them so much fun. Raffe knew that, whatever she was, she probably couldn't beat an actual god, anyway -plus, he'd been meaning to make his presence known to gather more followers. No harm in starting in a quaint little forest. She wanted to stop playing pretend, too. If he went along with her whims, perhaps she would become a follower of his.

Raising an eyebrow, Raffe continued walking on, 'What do you think you're doing, human?' he asked her pleasantly, 'Honestly. What if another human that had been strolling along happily in the heat froze to death? Would you be responsible for that?'

He didn't doubt of thinking that she was making it. So, he really was something else and her power-detector worked just fine. She smiled at that thought, maybe she was not the only freak with powers after all.
"Relax, it's only snowing around us. I may be stupid but not a killer. Anyone walking 20 meters from us will only sense a slightly decrease on temperature, and the worst that can happen to him is to catch a cold. Besides, I don't think that no one would die on this weather." explained him with a smirk. Even though that was true and the snow was light, she quickly vanished it, in order to avoid being the one getting sick. She turned around, looking at him directly in the eyes. "What are you?" finally asked, dying of curiosity, especially after he called her "Human".

Era sighed and continued walking wondering whered shed be if she had been remebered by the people. Shrugging she found her way to a public bench and sat down making sure her powers were calmed down and not noticable even though she was still barefoot. Looking around she couldnt help but smile at all the people walking around. Era enjoyed people watching even though most had forgotten her she still enjoyed the people.

RAFFE
Raffe held her gaze for a moment, dragging out the silence dramatically -oh, the fun of it all- before raising an eyebrow. 'What am I? Not 'who"? Bright one, aren't you? What if I told you I'm entirely, completely, undeniably human?' He flashed her a grin then, 'The answer is? I would be lying. I am exactly as you are, my dear human.' Raffe stopped walking, finally, dipping instead into a hugely elaborate bow, 'But more -perhaps much more? Perhaps we aren't quite the same thing at all. You see, I am a god.' His head popping back up from the bow, Raffe smiled pleasantly at the human. His first follower! Imagine that. He was rather determined to get her on his side, really.

Iza shrugged as he stood up on the building and looked down at the white snow, humans of course could see him, but that was only if they paying a lot of attenton since he usually lowered others awarnesses, so he jumped off the bulidng right into the snow.

His head popped up again fter a few minutes in the snow, he chuckled as he got out of the snow and wiped off his jacket and pants, "Well that was...fun." He said as he looked around, still only a few people walked around and none had noticed the god jump off a building.

So after a few moments, Iza started to walk down the side walk, then started to think as he walked, more than a few gods were having trouble with being forgotten, while it was a bit harder to forget about Iza since he was the god of something such as emotion it was happening much quicker, "I wish it was like the old days, when it was easy for people to remember." He said then chuckled, "I wish I had a book series." He said as he walked down the street.

The Hood began to get angry."You know what?! I'm not above killing gods and goddesses!" He fired a flare at the girl with the umbrella."A genderswapped chronos. What will they come up with next?" He turned his gun on lullaby.

OKAMI

"So...You are finally here" He said to the presence coming from afar, he knew that "person", why was he there? Why was he even alive? Okami asked himself, at that same time the presence came down from the clouds, it was something like a young man, he seems to have Okami's same age, but he isn't, it is Chrion Chafer. "So...Who woke you up Chafer?" Okami asked to this character as he summoned Shi, Okami's trust pet, his loyal partner.

CHRION CHAFER

Chrion looked down to the ground, "Ha, mere beings, mortals or immortals, they shall all fall at my feet", he said as he jumped to the human world, he landed right in front of Okami's new temple, and heard his words, his answer was "Oh, old friend, what's that welcome?", Chrion was looked over the place, it was a nice place for him, Chrion with a little smile and a serious gaze at the same time on his face stared at Okami, "Ha...Well, talk to me fellow, it has passed time since the last time we met...The last thing i remember was...You trying to end with me", he said to Okami as he walked toward him, with every step Chafer gave, a immense amount of power could be felt, after some minutes Chafer jumped with an amazing power, this made him to end away of Okami's temple, he landed in the front of some random village (Not to far from the other players). "Ah...THe human world...We should...WE SHOULD MAKE SOME ART" He said to himself as he morphed to his god beast form, he destroyed the village, mothers and children where murdered with no compassion, the place was in fire, this was art, this is what he wanted, but, this is just a presentation.

OKAMI

Okami felt all Chafer's energy, this wasn't the same Chrion Chafer that used to protect the Olimpus, "I have nothing to tell you Chafer...", He said as he came back to his throne in the middle of the temple. Okami knew that Chafer wasn't going to awake for nothing, there was something, something terrible was going to happen, Chafer had new abilities, that was obvious.

Okami did something against his principles, he went to Rose's temple, "Come...With must call the other gods...now", he said to her, Shi was at his side.

(THIS IS FOR MOST OF THE PLAYERS)

Eden made another giggle, "Kill a God or Goddess, silly human." She said as she spun her umbrella around in her hand. The flare that was coming towards her just simply started to go out and was gone before it even hit her. "You know, the funny thing about time is that everyone, especially humans succumb to it. How about...I just fast forward you're time, let's say to you're death. That would be fun to watch." The little girl said, then giggled again.

Meanwhile, Lullaby could sense something changing. Whether they knew it or not, Lullaby was a goddess and a old one at that. She was smarter and more powerful than she looked or seemed. Just because she was sweeping her own floor, didn't mean she couldn't do a lot. She could sense things changing, and some sinister plots were being made. This little fight in front of her was just getting in the way. This human didn't understand the life of gods. He really was...naive. Lullaby turned in the direction that she sensed the strange occurrence, but at the moment that couldn't be dealt with. Other gods would handle that, she needed to take care of the mess in front of her. "Now, that's enough." She began to say, "You are making a poor mistake, both of you." She turned to the man pointing the flare. That flare was obviously not going to do anything to her, did he really know what he was doing? "Eden, you are not needed here. Please leave and as for you human. I suggest you listen because you obviously seem to be fooled by someone to come here and attack. You really want to do something without even knowing the whole facts."

"A... God?" repeated to herself, just to confirm the facts. It was something she could easily believe, due to the quantity of power that emanated from him. Still, it was a little shocking the thought of having such an entity in front of her. She heard a lot about gods, but never considered herself a believer, because she had never seen one in flesh and bones before. "The God of what?" asked before having her attention dragged somewhere else. She saw a smoke coming out of the village, there was a big fire happening in there.

She quickly ran to the town and petrified when she arrived. Everything was destroyed. Everything. The whole place was in fire, and she could even spot on the distance some bodies of people that she probably knew. There weren't many people that she cared about in the World, but those few lived in there. It was her home town, she was born and raised in that place, she spent every second of her life in it or around it. Her mother and her few friends were surely dead.

She unconsciously started a heavy Rain as she fell on her knees.

"A... God?" repeated to herself, just to confirm the facts. It was something she could easily believe, due to the quantity of power that emanated from him. Still, it was a little shocking the thought of having such an entity in front of her. She heard a lot about gods, but never considered herself a believer, because she had never seen one in flesh and bones before. "The God of what?" asked before having her attention dragged somewhere else. She saw a smoke coming out of the village, there was a big fire happening in there.

She quickly ran to the town and petrified when she arrived. Everything was destroyed. Everything. The whole place was in fire, and she could even spot on the distance some bodies of people that she probably knew. There weren't many people that she cared about in the World, but those few lived in there. It was her home town, she was born and raised in that place, she spent every second of her life in it or around it. Her mother and her few friends were surely dead.

She unconsciously started a heavy Rain as she fell on her knees.
"I saw what happened. There was nothing I could do." An old man in a cloak walked up to her."I was walking here to warn this village of the the danger, but I am weak in my old age." He reached into his pocket."I can tell you what happened here..."