The Forest of Nazradil OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Haha! I'm excited for this. Hey Dawn, Questiooonn...

Could Laura and Shade be siblings, Laura being a bit younger?

Let's not all be related by blood or history. Makes it hard for me to weave issues into the thread ^^; I've already worked up some stuff that might be a bit shocking for you guys ;)

If you have an idea, please run it by me first.

ok. i did bad this post. but i really am hurrying this up. so......books after the next few posts, yeah?

The hill goes up not down, you could have jumped to the spot Moh took you too as well... >=] you've been judged!... I would hang me for that... It was really mean T-T

Also, I would like for someone to run into me, literally, as I run away from Lilith xD

So which tribe can use more people? I am trying to figure out who to join and what type of personality I should create. Haven't read the IC yet. It is a tad bit long so an summary would be appreciated!

I am also a little confused on which characters are still involved in the roleplay, because it looks like some quit.

@ Charlie / Norway: I posted something for you two.. Fyi. . _ . ;

@ Romance Cat: Hello! I believe Bloodcall is waiting for a few new members, and then we'd be a little more squared up in size.
The summary:

In the Ambertalon territory they laid to rest their leader, at the same time the Bloodcall tribe did so in their own land. Laura, a younger member of the Bloodcall tribe (who always causes trouble) had sneaked onto the Ambertalon territory. She was hiding in the bushes, watching as the new leader- a young, young wolf named Red- was appointed. As she was watching, Caleb (Of Ambertalon) came over to her, introducing himself to her, wanting someone to play with. He didn't recognize her to be of a different pack, and she had an idea- she'd befriend him, and use him to spy on his own pack. She called herself "Desi" and played tag with him, getting far too close to Bloodcall territory. Lilith, a loyal member of Bloodcall, who was well known for her ruthlessness and her strength, could smell them. She called out to them in a threatening way, and went after them. Laura told Caleb to go back, and she'd fend off Lilith, and then she ran off. Lilith let her go(she has compassion for the young), and sent her back to the territory. Caleb, on the other hand, got lost and found a clearing..Which ended up being on Bloodcall land. Lilith found him, and eventually she got him up to her pack to be guarded as they made a decision on what was going to happen.

While all of this was going on, Onyx, Red, and Axle ((give me more names if there is any, guys)) were searching for Caleb. Red was worried sick, but she was showing leader instincts already. With Onyx and Axle's help, they headed on the right path.

Caleb tried to sneak away, but Lilith noticed. Lilith told him to go lay back down, and enjoy his last moments. Laura felt horrible. Caleb would die because of her own mistake? She decided to speak up. Laura went over, and told the truth, in fornt of Caleb and Lilith. but then what she didn't expect happened- Caleb attacked Lilith. They were rolling on the hill, swatting and snapping and attacking each other. Laura ended up sliding down the hill when they got to the bottom, and then knocking Lilith off, telling them both to calm down and knock it off. Then she told Caleb to run.

Red, Onyx, and Axle are still gaining on the whereabouts of Caleb as the roleplay continues...

Now that I think about it- Either clan would be fine- right people?

Oh, and anyone can correct me on the summary I wrote. ._.

@ Charlie / Norway: I posted something for you two.. Fyi. . _ . ;

I saw your reply, I replied here saying I was waiting for everybody else to have their turn. Cause we were advancing too much...

and it's kinda like Mohawk said to Caleb... Would Laura be able to 'knock' Lilith off?....

I think that summary was rather long too haha :') If she wanted something a bit shorter..

- Two alphas dead, funerals occuring on either ones camp land now.
- Bloodcall member Laura, went into Ambertalon's land.
- Befriended Caleb, one of Ambertalons.
- Got close to Bloodcall where Lilith found them.
- Laura submitted, but Lilith told her to go home.
- Lilith went on to find Caleb
- Brought him back for a trial.
- Caleb got a beating after trying to escape.
- Redbird, Onyx, and Axel all from other tribe are getting to the scene now..

Fuu. I'm not good at summaries..Dang that good. O-O

And I think anyone would be able to knock someone else off if they weren't expect it- and with enough speed. < w > Although, I'm not one who puts tons of detail into my posts so it'd be hard to justify my answer by my post. xD!

Fuu. I'm not good at summaries..Dang that good. O-O

And I think anyone would be able to knock someone else off if they weren't expect it- and with enough speed. < w > Although, I'm not one who puts tons of detail into my posts so it'd be hard to justify my answer by my post. xD!

xD It's just, she's.. huge.. and heavy.. I feel like I annoy people outlining it every time... But she's in battle o_o; so not in a very 'un-expecting' kinda mood. Also xD Lilith wasn't on top of him anymore - she'd thrown him into a tree... o_O; she's standing a distance away now. xD

I didn't catch that.. I thought she was /pinning/ him to a tree kinda. Ahwell /Can always change the post if you want/.

I didn't catch that.. I thought she was /pinning/ him to a tree kinda. Ahwell /Can always change the post if you want/.

xD Yeah.. if that's okay..

Could say that Laura jumps in between the two, so stops Lilith from walking forward? :)

Edited.

And...Now I'm bored. I /really/ need like, one crazy ALWAYS online rp partner. Because I'm online most of the time, and I like having people who bug me about RPing. >.<;;

Edited.

And...Now I'm bored. I /really/ need like, one crazy ALWAYS online rp partner. Because I'm online most of the time, and I like having people who bug me about RPing. >.<;;

There's a girl called Nastya who's looking to roleplay somethings... She replied to one of my requesting posts. :) Go message her. x

Yeah.. I was thinking about RPing with her.. I ended up turning her down though.

Sorry guys, but if your going to go off topic, please take it to PM's. If Nastya ever saw those comments in this public thread, that would be very offensive to her.