The Forest of Nazradil OOC

Tell Charlie I say hi ^.^

She saw that post before I did, Norway :') haha! Said hi for you anyway =p haha.

And actually, having said I'll post soon, I think I'll [MENTION=1627]Monochrome[/MENTION] post first, since Redbird looked at him and said to lead the way :] sorry to mess everyone around :')

lol ok, I can't believe you let Charlie win ='(, not fun. At least you said hi to her anyways xD

^^ Haha, I'm not gunna post till you guys have ACTUALLY HIT THE BOTTOM OF THE MOUNTAIN... because yeah... obvious reasons xD

(this is Mohawk - can't be bothered signing Charlie out XD)
Mono, was your last post Axel going through the thorns? :S cause that's what it read like to me, but you've already taken him through the thorns?
And when Onyx and Red get 'down' where? :S we're all in the same place - just passed the thorns, and Red's told Axel to lead on... I'm confused D: what's going on? XD

IT IS FIXED

ok i just didn't want to go through all that reading cause i can't see straight for the cold =.= but i did what i could. now onward to rescuing the playful wolf

Charles, that map is so rediculously adorable! :D Make one for the ambertalons too!!!!

Okay... Since Charlie and Norway have kinda been posting more than the rest of us and have advanced a lot more - and when we're posting we don't seem to be getting very far :') so I feel like they're further ahead on the timeline than we are - is it cool with everyone else if I just kinda skip the journey through their territory (I'll obviously say a bit about it and try to work it in properly, not just miss it completely) and have us get close to the bottom of the mountain as Laura jumps at Lilith?

It just doesn't feel like we're really getting anywhere at the minute, and like Charlie said - if they keep on posting while we're making our way over there, Caleb and Laura are gonna be dead long before we get there :') so yeah. Shall I just kinda progress along our timeline to catch up with where (or when :L) they are? Cause otherwise Norway and Charlie aren't gonna be able to post for a while, cause they'll be waiting for us to catch up and stuff...

(Or you could make the post to do it, Estha?)

Moh,

If you want to make the forward post that sounds wonderful to me! As soon as we find them, I will be able to post about Red's reaction. I'm going to be back and forth with work today so if you can make the post, I would appreciate it :)

Alrighty then! It may take me a while to actually post, as I'll have to figure out exactly how I'm going to do it, and it'll probably end up being a pretty long post but I shall get to work on it! ... as soon as I've been to the toilet <_< >_> yeah.. o.o'

AAAANYWAY! *MOHAWK AWAY!*

GM axel if you so wish. i'll play along. i'm flexible.

/innuendo

*cracks the Whip at Moh* GET TO WORK SLAVE!

Name: Nightshade, shortened to "Shade"
Tribe: Bloodcall
71e15419.jpg
nazradilcharacter_zps0fd8857e.jpg
Personality: Young and hotheaded. From the time he was just a small pup, he's been taught that Ja'Rom was both wise and noble, so why should he ever second guess the owl's word? Revenge is thoroughly lodged at the front of his mind, though he's always had a bit of a lust for battle. Although he is filled with irrational emotions, he is a loyal friend and a strong leader, full of charisma and all of the knowledge about war and leading the pack that his father Bloodcall passed down to him. He's very capable of being kind and gentle to those important to him, even if he can be a little impatient.

Name: Nightshade, shortened to "Shade"
Tribe: Bloodcall
71e15419.jpg
nazradilcharacter_zps0fd8857e.jpg
Personality: Young and hotheaded. From the time he was just a small pup, he's been taught that Ja'Rom was both wise and noble, so why should he ever second guess the owl's word? Revenge is thoroughly lodged at the front of his mind, though he's always had a bit of a lust for battle. Although he is filled with irrational emotions, he is a loyal friend and a strong leader, full of charisma and all of the knowledge about war and leading the pack that his father Bloodcall passed down to him. He's very capable of being kind and gentle to those important to him, even if he can be a little impatient.

YES!! *drools* YESSSSSsss~

BWAHAHA! Now let's see if I can catch up and KEEP up with you crazy quick postin' peeps.

Another person for Axel to peeve :P

Welcome :3

oh hey. if the two tribes do go to war, can he and Axel have a history or something? makes life a little more interesting.