The Forest of Nazradil OOC

Developing on Charlie's last point - [MENTION=1627]Monochrome[/MENTION], you wanna add to your post a little, to advance somewhere rather than just crossing through the thorns? o.o aha

[MENTION=1718]GentlemanHawk[/MENTION] uhm. what else could i add to it? Axel even made a remark about it...can't someone piggy back on it? no? he's pretty much new to the pack, don't forget. and his knowledge of the other tribe and the current one is little to none. of course i hadn't expanded on his history for plot purposes. it can be worked in at any time despite the turns this may take [cause i'm badass like that] but to be honest, given the circumstance, all interactions tend to be bonded to red and onyx. none of them really do talk to him, if you'd noticed. they just mention is presence in passing and therefore i respond in the only manner i'm shown. i keep both in account but really. how the hell does one react and respond? he's already dipped his inwanted muzzle in one conversation. i'd rather save his annoyance for Lilith when it's time to distract her.

so my hands are kind of tied here. can't expand when i'm given nothing. like i said before, i'm a post fiend and can work anything in.

see this [not-so] simple response? it's because i was interacted with directly. keep that in mind and i'll be able to type your eyes off and give you an eyeful to read. :3

just like this.

yes. like this.

@GentlemanHawk uhm. what else could i add to it? Axel even made a remark about it...can't someone piggy back on it? no? he's pretty much new to the pack, don't forget. and his knowledge of the other tribe and the current one is little to none. of course i hadn't expanded on his history for plot purposes. it can be worked in at any time despite the turns this may take [cause i'm badass like that] but to be honest, given the circumstance, all interactions tend to be bonded to red and onyx. none of them really do talk to him, if you'd noticed. they just mention is presence in passing and therefore i respond in the only manner i'm shown. i keep both in account but really. how the hell does one react and respond? he's already dipped his inwanted muzzle in one conversation. i'd rather save his annoyance for Lilith when it's time to distract her.

so my hands are kind of tied here. can't expand when i'm given nothing. like i said before, i'm a post fiend and can work anything in.

see this [not-so] simple response? it's because i was interacted with directly. keep that in mind and i'll be able to type your eyes off and give you an eyeful to read. :3

just like this.

yes. like this.

Monochrome you do not need your partners to interact with you to make such a big response. What Mohawk was getting at was the fact that those two had gotten to the thorns and you merely just followed, you didn't go through them and give something for them to work with either - it works both ways. If you don't give them anything to work with they can't give you... It doesn't mean that you guys have to converse, but you could've typed something along the lines of.

"Axel went forward from the thorns to the clearing." *A descriptive paragraph here, turning to speak to them about the blood on the ground, looking at the paw prints and holes from Laura's body submitting to Lilith* I gave you guys that to work with on purpose, you especially for your 'tracker/hunter skills' that you went on so much about... There's LOADS to roleplay with.. Plenty. Just because those guys haven't gone further in the setting doesn't mean you can't..

I changed it for you Lilith. Go ahead.

Lets do this then >=]

Good little scrap ^^ I'll pause there and wait for those guys now to catch up T_T otherwise you'll be a blub of fur D:

lol yeah... at least he can still sorta run though xD

All of you have witnessed that Charlie has given me a challenge >=D

Sneezing be damned. Next turn around you're getting a crap load to work with.

That's the spirit Mono!!

I apologize in advanced but do not regret any encyclopedia volume-sized postings in the future.

/Disclaimer.

Wysteria, why you leaving?

Also, Mono - I wouldn't call it so much as a 'challenge' ... Just logic.

Most paragraphs I did for a roleplay post was 18.

Think I'm pretty used to essays. (Y)

I've decided to leave this RP, I'm sorry.

It's perfectly fine Wysteria,
Thank you for taking part as much as you did and I hope to see you around in the future!

Wysteria, why you leaving?

Also, Mono - I wouldn't call it so much as a 'challenge' ... Just logic.

Most paragraphs I did for a roleplay post was 18.

Think I'm pretty used to essays. (Y)

Hey Charles,

You might not want to say things like this. Could come off as you being a snob and make the other members a tad upset. They've already agreed to keep going, no need to bring up what caused the little tif in the first place.

Now, let's move forward and have a good time! I will be assuming a role on the bloodcall side, since we only have two players currently in that tribe. Expect a post from me very soon.

Estha, you should post now xD I see you on Cbox missy missy and I may have to fine you for a late post >=P

Lol, I am in Cbox, yes. But I am currently working on notes for a workshop. I will take a break to post ;) Just for you.

Oh, good =], I don't have to fine you them =P

Good! Cause I'm poor T_T

I'll post in a couple of hours (may be more like a few...) going shopping in a bit, then going to Charlie's :) I'll start writing a post now, and finish it off at Charlie's, at some point :)