The Forest of Nazradil OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
That is a great idea Dawn! Red didn't get the chance to grieve yet due to Caleb's shenanigans... :(

hmmm... ok... v.v so I have to wait for the others still

Dawn if you fancy making the little larger post.. Why not roleplay through the time of it all happening?... I.e. Roleplay your character seeing all the shit that happened in camp going on and stuff? Like Moh did :)!

Name: Gems-in-eyes. Known as Gemini (Comes from the pale jade color of his eyes)
Tribe: Bloodcall
Wolf form:
r6wiInJ.jpg
Human Form:
QzlGhuI.jpg
Personality: Gemini always had an inquisitive nature. He wanted to know why things happened the way they did. Questioning everything and accepting nothing as fact until it was proven lead him into many fights and troubles in his younger years with the pack. As time moved forward he became more vicious and tenacious with his thoughts. At the same time his body grew stronger, enabling him to stand against the flow when his opinions were

yay!!! <3 Start whenever!!!

... wait Estha weren't you a star member before? Like super cat is now o.o

I still am, I'm just staff now- so it doesn't show my star. The star represents a donator :)

=o you should be a stared staffer than =P

i think there might be a way to do that, but i haven't figured it out yet :P

Ok, I feel as if I need to say this now that we have more members:

This is my roleplay, all final decisions are made by me. If you have ideas, run them by me and we will work on them together.

Do not pressure other players into doing what you think would be cool or would be better- it's their character and their post, let them do what they want. If there is a plot issue with it, I will address it.

Any issues you have with other players or any content in this thread, pm me and I will be the one to take care of it.

Thank you.

Amen.

But is my post satisfactory? It made us a beacon in the night so we're all together. I just sped it through to give Axel some breathing room :3

It's perfectly fine Mono :D

Aww, that was directed to mainly Norway v.v I'm sorry... I will try not to bagger people for now on >.>

It's a general rule of play. It wasn't just one person doing it. Let's just try to keep to these rules from now on. It's unimportant who was doing it before.

I'll be working on my post tomorrow! So watch out for Gemini!

I don't care if it is a girls name. >.>

Gemini will eat your soul if you call him a girl.