The Forest of Nazradil OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
._. NUUUU //Being scolded.

I'm sick, leave me alooonneeeee.xD

I should be posting soon. work is a bit of a pain.

Aww. But work is a good thing. It's okay, we understand. I gotta get offline, Mom said. I'm going to go watch a movie with a cup of tea and a bowl of corn chowder for lunch. :c I /HATE/ ​being sick!

I'm home sick as well, not to bad for me. I just play video games and chillax. The only bad part is the whole 'being sick' deal that kind of drags down fun.

I found QuoryRay's summary the most useful :) It was just the right length. I feel like I've actually read the some three pages worth of posts, which is difficult for me because I struggle with an attention problem, all in three very bearable paragraphs. *thumbs up*

Hay Dawn. You should get down there and be all like "Whats the meaning of this." and be all like mad and stuff and disappointed in they way they are acting cause you hold yourself highly and its part of your morals or something =P

I'm still waiting for a good point to jump in :/

Lol, Norway- I'm missing hours towards my certification of being a CNA while I'm sick..

And i'm glad my long summary helped. xD! and I agreeeeee with Norway. < . > Although, I understand you're waiting for the right moment.

Sorry it's taking so long. I just got my lunch break but things are still crazy busy. I'm trying!

That's ok Estha! (I think I keep switching your name around o.o) We love you anyways =3

Now is a good point. Your prisoner just rolled down a hill fighting Lilith, your entire pack chased after them to watch the fight, Laura tackled Lilith, and your prisoner is getting away. It's a great time to jump in ^.^

I disagree. I'll jump in when I want to :)

But I wana post again and Charlie no let me post T-T and now your my last hope =[

Oh Norway. Don't worry, We'll post soon! < . > Let Dawn post when she's ready.

Hay Dawn. You should get down there and be all like "Whats the meaning of this." and be all like mad and stuff and disappointed in they way they are acting cause you hold yourself highly and its part of your morals or something =P

That's how an Ambertalon alpha would do his job.... Bloodcall are more fierce than Ambertalon.

I don't think any alphas would be like, oh two of my pack are fighting, oh well back to my nap =P

lol but I see Dawn is gona be all like, "Don't tell me what to do Norway!" and I should be like "Ok v.v" but instead I was all like begging for a post xD

Despite the fact that that was never actually established by me, Charlie is right. Bloodcall are rough around the edges and very loyal. Ambertalon are not so vicous.

edit: The Bloodcall alphas would only step in if there was serious harm to come to a pack mate. Considering Lillith is higher up on the chain than Laura, she's just getting what's coming to her for lashing out.

Would the thing that would set off the alpha of bloodcall be more of intruding members of Ambertalon? Because that's what I kind of think about when I see dawn interfering.

Oh, well I was going to have the Shade off by himself, dealing with his father's death in solitude for a little while. >__> It would explain why he wasn't involved the moment Lilith returned with the "captive"... And then wait for a moment that felt comfortable enough for me to jump into the middle of things.