The Forest of Nazradil OOC

He's not forgotten?... Sorry...

You could bring me to the pack, it would be cool to see the reaction of some of the wolves and see how the others handle it.

Okay! Will bring you back to Blood Call tomorrow :') after sleep aha... So late and tired.. x

Nooooo!!!! Just take me back now T.T it doesn't even have to be a long post. Am so board as I wait to go see the Hobbit for the third time... this time just to judge the camera angles, perspectives, music to action, and general feel.

She's not in the right frame of mind to post, she's tired and stuff =p it's 1am here :L

I don't care if its even a one liner T.T I just want a post.

... There's plenty of you to post with, Mono... He's just eager for me to post so he can progress...

Just a comment @_@

But I can actually wait this time. :P School does come in handy in some cases xD

on that note Norway :P we can now wait for the others aha especially quory. x

awwww... ok but they better post soon v.v

I am here and I am posting now :D

WooWooh! Posting powers activate!

I already posted. Gosh. xD Check it every once and a while- Posted 4 hours ago.

No I saw your post but you slipped by me without my noticing so I couldn't do anything with that.

Well in that case >=]

Uh, Norway? Don't wanna sound like I'm being an ass but Lilith is like... huge o_O even caught off guard would Caleb be able to knock her over? :S

Also, isn't just saying "he caught her off guard and knocked her over" kind of like... taking control of the outcome of your own move?

She is bigger but she doesn't take him as a threat, underestimation is the one thing he always has on his side as well as the fact that after swimming, constant playing and chasing little critters has made him muscular and great at pouncing. He will not ultimately win against her, in fact it could be a very early death unless he gets away xD. Also, I was aiming to make a move that overall starts the war, that is sure to come from the rumors about the alphas killing each other. Charlie is normally pretty cool about these things and if she has a problem with something I can always change it.

She is bigger but she doesn't take him as a threat, underestimation is the one thing he always has on his side as well as the fact that after swimming, constant playing and chasing little critters has made him muscular and great at pouncing. He will not ultimately win against her, in fact it could be a very early death unless he gets away xD. Also, I was aiming to make a move that overall starts the war, that is sure to come from the rumors about the alphas killing each other. Charlie is normally pretty cool about these things and if she has a problem with something I can always change it.

I mean... I'd accept him coming at me and stuff I guess, but I'd rather you change it instead of "knocking her over" to her like.. grappling you or something? So rather you trying to 'over-power' her so to speak, she took your attack and charged with you down the hill aha... That's a more likely out come considering I've made Lilith so big ^^ like the size of a Female Grizzly bear o_O; I gave her lots of weaknesses though :) I say it all the time, she's slow... Cause of size she lacks speed and agility. But obviously just heavy and strong, and has a lot of stamina and endurance ^^ can take a good beating..

But honestly - I wasn't planning on killing you aha, or having you 'sentenced to death' o_o; that would be a horrible move, I had something else in mind :D! but it's a secret o_o; we'll see where this goes ^^! I'll reply after some others..

Also!! YOU GUYS NEED TO ADVANCE FASTER MAN >:( Damnit you've got a clearing to got through, another section of forest, a hill then a mountain! D: I mean... BLAH!