The First Subjects (Revamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to work from 2-10 Central time.

I... don't think there were any mentions of hogging a floor before. Or a list of the room allocations either. We just choose one that ain't taken? I'll go with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way it was set up, everyone was kept away from the others to keep them from plotting an escape together. So, yeah, everyone is on different floors. *shrugs*

I was calling 8th floor...

You're good.

I'm assuming that Maggie is gonna run into Leon first since Sorbere was already on the ground floor...so...Tag @Victor Markov ^.^

Reactions: Victor Markov
Oh, don't worry. Leon Will hear her coming and I'm waiting for the others who haven't posted yet to get their intro posts up. Not sure if @firejay1 is having a post order in place until the group divides into two though.

I'm planning to have a lower floor - am I correct in assuming the second floor is/was not taken?

Uhm... yeah, I'm just gonna stick to the original intention of the author and maintain a posting order for now, and keep it so that each person has their own floor. Pretty sure the 2nd floor hasn't been taken yet.

Yup. You're both right second floor is still open.

Not to rush you or anything, but it's your move @firejay1.

Yes, I am aware. Sorry. Midterm today and test in the morning tomorrow. Will post tomorrow en masse, after PST 4pm. That is, if I don't pass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.