The First Subjects (Revamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am aware. Sorry. Midterm today and test in the morning tomorrow. Will post tomorrow en masse, after PST 4pm. That is, if I don't pass out.
Hope you did well on your test!!!!!

Calling @Uuko your turn

WIll post tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Almalthia
sorry to keep y'all waiting. I was working on an rp I came up with a little help from some of my rp partners. ^.^' I also apologize for how short my post is. @Lord of Dragons, you weren't too early in your post.

working on the post right now, I have also been busy working on rp posts for other rps as well, plus I have been busy dealing with a concussion

Wait I'm slightly confused and need clarification. Am I correct in thinking that currently there is only Element [#3], Nami [#2] and Five [#5] at the stairway connecting the lowest floor and the second lowest floor, yes?

EDIT: Just kill me now and ignore my comment because I apparently don't know how to read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks That way to me.

I am going to have to pause for a few days everyone I have had a concussion recently and now some post concussion syndrome, wont be able to stay one for some amount of days

I have an idea for a short plot, and it has to do with Sorbere taking over criminal gangs.

uhmm.... could you let us know what's going on...?

Yes sorry I have been contemplating it for a moment before I post it give me one moment still, by the way I am back as everyone now sees, thankfully I'm doing better than ever and today I had work so I forgot about a couple roleplays for a short moment, when I got a notification I had to look everything over once more to see where it was all going, but I will be posting about the subplot with Sorbere in just a moment as said

Alright then, just keep us posted. Him running a gang and all seems a bit shady. And rather random.

I was planning on having Leon run the destruction team when the group splits in two too be honest.

Well when you think about it Sorbere is a dark kind of guy, but he is also greedy. Another reason I called him Sorbere is because when you think about it the English translation of his name is to suck in, which could be a symbol of greed. Besides that's also what Sorbere is about, not only does he want to destroy but he wants to take, running gangs would be his style. Now if anything like how Victor is stating, if any of the other dark sided teens decide joining Sorbere in the gang before he takes it over, then he might want to run one area of it after it is taken over, as the other two could run the rest, though his greed could sooner or later lead to his down fall.

I can give the rest tomorrow if needed but I need my sleep, just wanted to give the short hand

Well, I don't know about who's going to run the destruction team, I think that could be a source of conflict (who wants to lead). Since there are only the six of us, let's just see how things flow, rather than anyone trying to take command off the scenes.

Works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.