The First Subjects (Revamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the last person is also Asian, I'm gonna laugh. XD cause then there'd be this weird Asians vs Caucasians dichotomy.

Reactions: Almalthia
I would have to agree on the second part as number 4 could have attacked scientists as well trying to see if he could absorb them, which in the process of doing so can kill the scientists so he always he to be kept on a caution list probably. So that could be a part of the death part in what you mean I guess, and plus @firejay1 Five is able to make deadly lasers every now and then, maybe that's also what is being mentioned. And Sorbere is of Hispanic descent actually.

Of course, if there's a logical excuse for it, I have no problem with it. It simply wasn't explained, so it didn't make much sense. On top of which, it sounded rather more like 5 himself was tortured or faced death, and there's probably safeguards in place against the lasers, though maybe he got through them a few times.

In any case, I'm not the original creator for this rp, so I'm not going to act like I know everything about how the world is supposed to work. I was just pointing out specific things that bothered me. I really think this should be a collaboration about how things work.

XD I'm sorry. I didn't realize he was Hispanic descent, because his name was an Italian word I just assumed he was Italian.

I just looked it up and messed up he is not Hispanic actually he is Italian my own f#$* ups happen sometimes. I think I meant Italian thinking that it was also Hispanic but no it's not so yes he is Italian but he is not a caucasian Italian if you look at his skin tone

The point of that paragraph about 'torturous' was because I couldn't really see Five being fazed by death for some reason. I removed that paragraph since it's been made clear that the setting wasn't as dark as I had imagined.

As a bit of a digression, the most 'torturous' event that happened to Five is probably being locked up in a room and denying access to other subjects' places. His lasers, while destructive, are quite easy to counter especially if they are used against guards [that five-second delay to charge up the laser is a killer] at face-point.

I changed that part about Light Manipulation as well to this:

Light Manipulation requires the caster to have vision; that is, if they are blind-folded or finds their eyes covered with someone's hands, etc such that they cannot voluntarily see anything except darkness, their manipulation powers will be nullified and revert the light back into their floating spherical and harmless shape until they are willed away or if the caster becomes unconscious. Eyelids closing and opening does not affect this, as they are voluntary movements.

Okay, thanks! You can still have him be unfazed by death, if you like. Not everything has to have a rational cause. The rest is great! I have a horrible horrible midterm today so I won't put your CS in right now, but know that you've been fully accepted and I'll add him in soon.

There is still room for me, right? Not very good with character creation.. will probably extend on this later, since its probably not enough.

Name: Nami, number Two.
Appearance: Blue-eyed girl
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Abilities: Water Manipulation: Simple enough, Two has the power to control water. Right now, she can only control a small container worth. With training, she will be able to manipulate larger bodies of water and will even be able to create water out of thin air. Out of control: Loses control of the water and blood starts to come out of her pores, reacting wildly to her powers.

Water-To-Oxygen: Able to breath underwater. Again, pretty simple. She can lose this ability if she loses focus.

Temperature: Will be able to change the temp. of water at will, but can't at the moment. Will come with experience and practice.

Personality: Friendly and generous, Two is hard to stay mad at. She loves to talk to anyone, just to try to make a friend in someone. Likes to laugh, and will try to make anyone else around her laugh as-well. Likes to be the center of attention. However, even with her kind outside, doesn't mean she is a pushover. Will usually be the first to engage in conversation. She also hates excluding people from a conversation, which somewhat causes her horrible secret keeping.

View of the world: Views the leaders as selfish, greedy powerhouses that do not care about their people. Hopes to create peace with the earths children. Two is disgusted with the reason she was created, but thanks the scientists for giving her the power to create peace with the world.

Quote: "Let the ocean's calming power embrace you."

So no more room or can I squeeze in someway?

There is no room, I'm sorry, but if you're still interested later, we might open up some space for side characters, or someone might drop out.

Yes it is. I'll get the ic up later today.

I too shall wait patiently

I am looking forward to the start of this rp. ^.^ I'll just copy My opening post from the original rp.

Reactions: firejay1
OMHG I AM GOING TO MURDER SOMEONE. The cast lists thing, which took me forever to code in the first place, just disappeared. All of it. *swearing profusely as goes back to edit it.

Whew. Okay. Everything is updated and fixed and the IC is up. You all may post now.

...can we have a link to the ic?

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.