The Fight for Valeroma

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah... But what if we count the guide!? =D

Anyways I hope we get a new person soon! I'm so ready for this to continue!

Well yeah... But what if we count the guide!? =D

Anyways I hope we get a new person soon! I'm so ready for this to continue!
Like Blue stated earlier, the guide isn't one of the party. She's just a minor character, unfortunately.

So... Are we looking for a new person or are we going to just continue?
We are looking for a new person, but I'm wondering if I should ask if they use the already made character, since her name is already written in the prophecy and all.

@The Cheshire Wolfeh Are you still interested in this RP? We have an opening, since someone has dropped. IC has begun, but is halted until you, or someone else makes a charrie for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can always edit the post with the new character information.

Can you edit the name to say open? I think that will help get one more person. I am so ready to RP =D

And if we keep replying on this thread, it'll hopefully keep it fresh enough that more people will see it, right? :cool:

wifflegif1.gif
Something for Kolmar :D

Lady Alainn! Post more entertainment! The foo demands it! ... Please?

wifflegif1.gif
Something for Kolmar :D
Kolmar says, and I quote, "Leave GIFs to the people who know how to use them, mate."

No, I do not know how nor why he picked up an Aussie accent. :P

Name: Zerios

Personality: Regal, Courageous, some what kindhearted.

Bio: a warrior who has long wandered various lands and regions. His home town Vergosius was destroyed, and he seeks revenge on its destroyer.

o.o both were very entertaining... I just don't know how to respond to either...

Hey! I'm leaving on vacations today and I'll be back in a week from now, so if you restart the IC before that I won't be posting. Good luck finding the sixth one!

• Thank You
Reactions: Lady Alainn
Um... o.o

Have fun Technowizard!

• Thank You
Reactions: Nad
Status
Not open for further replies.