The Fight for Valeroma

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have a Nik post and Foo says she may be able to post tomorrow, I'll hold off until Tuesday before bringing Nym up to date. So far, nothing's really sticking out to me to get a post in for her.

Welp, it's something. I feel like Vivian just needs to pick Nym up and shake her and tell her to focus. xD

Mayhaps I'll do that. Vadivinin? XD
We shouldn't take too long with this, lets get questions in, answered and the group settled so Sahvati can meet us! We can do one on ones later on.

Reactions: Lady Alainn
Hey, at least your character is memorable enough for Nym to even guess at her name! lol

As for moving things along, I am more than happy to let the next Vivian post brush right on past the incompetent guide, warn her mother about Nik's appetite, and sit everyone down for a good supper and directions on sleeping arrangements.

Reactions: Bitterblue
Due to highly persuasive feedback *cough* @Kelairn *cough* I have slightly edited Nym's post to be "more Nymish." :bouncy:

The easiest persuasion happens when someone already wants something, they just need a little help finding their way. :teacher:

Who's up next? @Bitterblue I feel like it's been a while since we've heard from Vivian. Unless of course you are waiting for Tysin to dance a jig, or barge his way into the kitchen in an un-elven burst of energy to get to the food. He might even humour you and do it .

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I will try and do that this weekend. I'm too tired and frustrated today after work

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm liking the Tysin idea. It would stall things enough for Bitter to recover after her stressful day and get into Vivian's head again. :)

I'm kinda liking the Tysin idea, mainly because I would love to see how Viv reacts. And again, I have a very busy week ahead of me, lots of good fun and all, but leaving little time for RP. And I am trying to get a post up, but it's just not...flowing right now.

Tysin has deigned to humor your wishes, and has just barged his way into the house. So... who's next?

I might be able too... if I haven't posted too recently.

Oh. My. Goodness. I about died laughing at your post. I had too much fun picturing a large, bulky, yet well controlled elf barreling through the front door and face planting in a strangers house. Emma will likely scream and Momma would...I dunno. Probably just startled Vivian silent too. :P

I can try and get in a post on Monday evening. Tomorrow a friend is coming and spending the night and we're spending Saturday together.

I hope you have a wonderful time with your friend!

Kolmar is kind of waiting for Vivian to respond to Nym before he does anything. However, I could possibly do a short one if needed. It won't be nearly as entertaining as Tysin's, though. :P

Have fun this weekend with your friend!

I would like to get Viv's up next, I might be able to do it on Sunday. Emphasis on might. :P

We can definitely wait around for a Viv post! I am highly curious how she's going to respond to just about everything. xD

No pressure, though! Whenever you get to it. :)

...but I am looking forward to it.

@Mowkie You are more than welcome to join in now, if you want. :) I know things are busy right now, so take your time. I'll keep our group here until Sahvati comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.