The Fight for Valeroma

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but Foo is in charge of two characters. One of those characters [Vala] still needs to respond to Nym before supper even starts. We need to know who has the scroll! [It is much more important than anyone knows] Even if Nik posts right now, who's going to post next? Kolmar and Vivian have just posted, so we ARE waiting whether we like it or not. Bleh.

Hey, after re-reading Viv's last post I found a couple sticky spots. There's no way Colleen can be there when Vivian introduces everybody if everything happens as quickly in your post as you make it sound. She's out taking care of the horses and that takes significantly more time than Tysin falling down the hill to the amusement of the ladies. It also rules out the possibility of Nik joining them immediately for supper. Then I thought: Vivian opens the door for everyone else? Tysin just bowled it open. Is the house sentient enough to close the door itself? It'd be neat if it did, but it should probably be addressed at some point. Lastly, it's not clear exactly how much time has passed between Tysin's dramatic entrance, Vivian ushering everyone in, and supper time. If Colleen IS in the house, then it's at least a good hour between Tysin and the introductions.

...soooooo I don't know what everybody wants to do about inconsistencies in posts. Discussion time!

P.S. Bitter, if you want to just do a generic time skip, you can always cut out the bit about letting everyone else into the house, add a break of time, and then make the introductions around the supper table. It frees up the characters to be in their respective places while still moving forward in your post.

• Love
Reactions: Bitterblue
Hey, after re-reading Viv's last post I found a couple sticky spots. There's no way Colleen can be there when Vivian introduces everybody if everything happens as quickly in your post as you make it sound. She's out taking care of the horses and that takes significantly more time than Tysin falling down the hill to the amusement of the ladies. It also rules out the possibility of Nik joining them immediately for supper. Then I thought: Vivian opens the door for everyone else? Tysin just bowled it open. Is the house sentient enough to close the door itself? It'd be neat if it did, but it should probably be addressed at some point. Lastly, it's not clear exactly how much time has passed between Tysin's dramatic entrance, Vivian ushering everyone in, and supper time. If Colleen IS in the house, then it's at least a good hour between Tysin and the introductions.

...soooooo I don't know what everybody wants to do about inconsistencies in posts. Discussion time!

P.S. Bitter, if you want to just do a generic time skip, you can always cut out the bit about letting everyone else into the house, add a break of time, and then make the introductions around the supper table. It frees up the characters to be in their respective places while still moving forward in your post.
Man I am bad at GMing. I'm sorry guys. I'll go back and fix those when I can.

I'm thinking time skip would be good. Just so we get everyone to the same place.

Reactions: Lady Alainn
Don't feel bad! You said yourself this was your first attempt! Every GM has to start somewhere and make mistakes. And Co-GMs need to be better about reading things from a GM perspective and helping said GM navigate the plot well instead of re-reading more than a week later and realizing the timelines don't make sense. :P I'm sorry, too.

Tomorrow I'll be at my end location. Hopefully I will have wifi (not sure) if I don't I won't be able to make a post until at the very least another week.

• Thank You
Tomorrow I'll be at my end location. Hopefully I will have wifi (not sure) if I don't I won't be able to make a post until at the very least another week.
Honey. Enjoy your time! Don't rush it. We'll still be here when you get back.

• Love
Reactions: Warenai hana
Okay all. So Mowkie is probably going to be absent for a while. Her due date is very soon (sometime within the next two weeks, I believe). So she's taking time to spend with her family, and of course, the baby Mowkie.

I'm the meantime, we are going to start training here in a bit.

You keep telling me this but I still feel bad for holding things up. Your right though, I need to relax and not care about any of my worries for now. Thank you as always blue!

• Love
Considering we've consistently lost players, I'm impressed we're still active and interested! We also have a very respectable average word count. ^_^ Thanks for sharing, Blue!

So Foobear should be getting back tomorrow. I'm giving her some leeway before I ask her to post, because jetlag sucks. So she should be back within a week.

• Thank You
I'm working on a post! Its just been very crazy since I've come back. Work, friends coming back from overseas/heading off to bootcamp/heading overseas (a lot of my friends are joining or have joined the military) the few days of jet lag, ext, ext but I'm back in action! You can expect something for both characters by saterday!

And the Foobear is back! I've missed ya dearie! Welcome back!

On another note, I've edited my previous post.
@Lady Alainn, you might want to reread it and make sure I didn't miss anything. I'm also adding more of Emma, so she and Kolmar can get acquainted. XD

• Thank You
Don't forget Vivian and Kolmar playing footsies. It's necessary.

I was hoping y'all would forget about that bit...:P

Oh, I would never forget something like this Blue!

I think you covered everything, Blue!

...Kolmar and Viv can play footsies in their next post. ;)

Let's not do footsies. K? I can't see Viv doing that with anyone, except maybe her sister

Status
Not open for further replies.