The Fight for Valeroma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured it was high time for a lighthearted post from my Viv. She's trying to put on a front for her family, but her family has always had this effect on her, they bring out her best.

I have to admit, it did have me giggling all the way through. That ending, though! I couldn't help but picture Vivian making eyes at Kolmar. xD

...Well then. Looks like a couple of people wouldn't mind a certain elf and a certain dwarf playing footsies under the table.

"Maybe we should oblige them--"

No, Kolmar. No. Let's just stick to business, shall we?

I don't know, it might be fun to see him try...

Hahaha, we'll see, we'll see. I'm looking at a post now to see if anything comes together. ^_^

Reactions: Warenai hana
What colour are Viv's eyes? Can't seem to find any mention. Dx

Ze Mowkie shall try to post sometime tomorrow. Sorry for the delay...

Okay. Now that we're at the house, postings can be quicker, and we don't have to go in order. Just be sure you wait until 2 other people post before you post again.

I'm actually kinda interested to see what Tysin does next. :P

Poor Nik... Everyone wonders what Tysin's going to do next, what kind of trouble he's going to stir up, or crazy antics, and nobody worries about him. -Nik goes off and pouts in dragon form- :dragon:

I'm personally waiting to see if Nik ever shifts back out of dragon form. It can't be convenient if the group continually beds down and eats in houses.

Reactions: Bitterblue
It is so quiet here I've resorted to re-reading this thread from beginning to end. Dx @NorwayFOO used to be such a tease before she moved.

Greetings from Norway!

I completely forgot to let everyone here know I was going to Norway! Sorry sorry! I'll do my best to keep up to day and maybe get a post in if I have free time? (although with my uncle in charge of the scheduled I have a feeling I'll be sleeping every spare moment I get)

Greetings from Norway!

I completely forgot to let everyone here know I was going to Norway! Sorry sorry! I'll do my best to keep up to day and maybe get a post in if I have free time? (although with my uncle in charge of the scheduled I have a feeling I'll be sleeping every spare moment I get)
Your fine! I knew, which was the important thing. Hope you're having fun. :)

Kel says he can write up a Nik post if our thread gets too old while waiting for you, Foo-Foo. Hope you're having a good time!

I'd actually prefer a Nik post now....We are NOT going to be going in any specific order. Alright? Just be sure you have two player posts before yours. If we keep waiting to post in an order, this thread is going to die. I've seen it happen before, and it happened the first time around too. So no ordering of posts, until later when it becomes necessary.

Sorry if I'm being harsh, a lot's going on right now. I'm worried about my best friend, and she fell asleep before i could call. Being 600 miles away and I can't do anything. I hate it. I hate not being able to be there for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.