The Fight for Valeroma

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's Nik's turn. I'll see what I can get together. The last thing he did was incinerate a bunch of dead brigands. I've been wrestling over whether he is shifting back to human form, or staying as a dragon. I'm not deep enough into his head yet to write intuitively.

Sounds good. It has been a while since we've heard from Nik. I'll get in a Kolmar post next. Can we all agree that everyone is now moving out and they're making progress to Viv's house finally? :D

Yes! If Kolmar wants to suggest travel by air, that's fine. But that would mess with the plan to bring Sahvati in.

Kel has been putting in long hours at work. I will try to poke him into getting up a post soon. I would just go ahead and post for Kolmar, but I kind of need to know if Kel plans on keeping Nik in his dragon form or shifting him back. Oh, what the heck, maybe I'll get his thoughts and write a collab post for the both of us just to get things moving again.

Update: Kel may or may not get a post in tomorrow!

Tysin doesn't want to travel by air right now. About the only thing that would convince him otherwise is if the motive is to shake any possible pursuit by leaving no trail to track so they can train in safety. He's still a little testy after the conflict with Vivian, and would rather have time to mull over events while running. Nik wants to stay in Dragon form, and is ready to be done with the current leg of their trip. He'll help with whatever is decided, but he won't be able to communicate much since he's not eager to be in human form again yet. And yes, I think I finally have enough free head space to assemble a post for Nik.

Reactions: Bitterblue
After Kels post, I am going to do a time jump to when they arrive at Viv's house. We can do collabs separately, so they can think back on any conversation that might have happened. Sahvati will be brought in at Viv's house, and we will say farewell to Colleen...for now.

Is it all right if I fit in a quick Kolmar post before the time jump? He is, after all, standing there with food stuffed in his beard from Tysin's thoughtful gesture.

If you're quick enough to beat Bitter to the post! I finally got Nik in, so it's between you and Bitter. Tysin wants to see how Kolmar responds even if no one else does. :)

I'll aim for getting in a Kolmar post tomorrow afternoon. Already have an idea of where I'm going with it! Then I think everyone who matters will be officially on the road again. Funny how the one person who was so bent on going is one of the last to leave the area. :P

My alerts must be broken. I didn't get an alert for new posts in the IC

:| I will work on a post tonight, and post it tomorrow. Sorry, things kind of went haywire, and I kind of hit writers block. AGAIN. Saturday is my day off so it should be up then at the latest

Take your time, Blue! <3 But don't take tooooo much time. I'm sure Sahvati is chomping at the bit to join the infamous Chosens.

^^ It's okay. I got more than enough to keep me busy, haha!

• Thank You
Reactions: Bitterblue
Working with the Lady Alainn on the time jump post! :)

@Lady Alainn @Kelairn @NorwayFOO @Mowkie

I want to offer you guys my sincere apologies, and then my gratitude. I have made promises these past few weeks I have been unable to keep. Normally, I am a woman of my word, and it frustrates me not to be able to follow up on them due to some issues I am having. As the majority of you know, I struggle with both depression and anxiety. When they both act up at the same time it is simply torture. I don't care enough, yet I care about everything way too much. It's like being torn in two. These past few weeks have been exactly that. The possibility that I was possibly going to 'lose' one of my best friends was very much overwhelming. (Her husband is in the Air Force and track select was last week.) They are staying for another six months, so that's good. I have relaxed a little since then. But I have also changed job positions within my job. I am adjusting to new hours that require me to get up earlier and go to sleep earlier.

Furthermore, I am having trouble actually writing at the moment. It's times like this that I absolutely abhor. I am unable to get into Viv's head right now. I'm not able to get into Cal's or Ki's head. I'm not able to get into any of my characters heads. And it's frustrating me to no end. This is one of the few things I go to escape reality. Reading, writing, and a few TV shows. I am at an obstacle that I've not really faced before: not knowing how to play my own characters. I've reread their CS over and over, and nothing. It. Won't. Come. And I'm about a breadth away from just screaming.

Thank you guys so much for dealing with me, I'm absent most of the time, I'm often not all here when I am, I write short, messy posts....my writing has gone downhill a lot lately and it scares me. Thank you guys for being patient, and I beg just a little more as I try to get back into the hobby that I love so much.

• Thank You
Reactions: Warenai hana
Status
Not open for further replies.