The escape

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Blaize what the hell!? Why would you tell this guy your name! What if he was sent to bring us back hm? We can't trust random guys who come out of the shadows. You know how shady that is!?!?!" I put the gun back into the side gun strap. "Be careful with that guy Blaize."

(( Blaise -_-)) "Look I know what I'm doing and its not like you didn't just say my name. Besides look at him, he looks worse off than us. Believe me I didn't just let him waltz in here I'm smarter than that." Glares at him.

Taven lets out a laugh "Haha Why do you think i was named The Black Shadow I ave the gift of mulpitlating the shadows as i see fit i was in advanced stage of expermention heard talk of entering me into the world to carry out missions, i was trained heavly in stealth and assassnations." Taven looks at the boy that appers to be in charge. "Dont worry only time im not trust worthly is on a full moon and thats in 29 days 5 hours and 42 minutes and 31, 30, 29, seconds

Looks Taven over and rolls her eyes. The cocky type she could tell already. "Well I'm done chatting" Walks over and rekindles the fire with a flick of her wrist then fire on her ears and tail disapear. "I'll be on watch, if you need me just hollar." Scaling the tree with a nimble leap she settles back down hidden on her branch and watches the site closely still listening.

I look up to my new name... "Lily" It had a nice ring to it, i liked it! I giggled softly and walked back to camp with our new found food!

Hears them coming and her tail flicks on fire for a second then she realizes its them and makes sure the fire is going nice and strong so the girls can cook the food. She didn't realize how hungry she was till she saw their catches.

Miye walked with Lily to the camp carrying very strange small and medium size creatures "We caught food & warm soft fur!". Miye placed the animals down near the fire feeling the warmth of the blazing flames "Does anyone have something sharp so i can skin these creatures?".

I tossed Miye my pocket knife and went back to examining each gun carefully. I noticed the retractable bow and arrow that was hanging off the side of my pants and immedself. iately took it out..."hell yes!" I said to myself. I pulled an arrow back on it and shot it right towards a tree. I smiled widely. "This will be a fun escape," I thought to myself.

Yanking her tail up quickly and letting out a sort of hiss "hey! watch it with that thing!" Hangs upside down from the branches arms crossed and glares at him, "I'm still up here you know."

I stand back, as i see the others, and hid behind Miye. I still didn't know these people well, and it was hard to trust them even if they seemed nice, they might make me use my powers again.

I chuckled and smiled. "Hah I'm sorry! I really am," I haven't laughed before, it was a new feeling and I couldn't even stop, This was so funny to me. I almost fell off the log I was sitting on, because of how hard I was laughing. I walked up to the tree and took the arrow out. I smiled still laughing a little looking up at the girl, just noticing I was a few inches away from her face. It wasn't until then I realized how...cute she was. "Y-yeah, heh...so sorry." I ran back to the log and wondered what that weird feeling was inside my stomach. "The hell is this...I think I'm sick" I muttered to myself.

"It's not that funny." Mutters to herself, glaring at him "Don't get me sick" The tips of my ears I could feel where aflame with a bright, hot fire... As was my tail. Pulling myself back into the tree I kept watch, but never fully taking my eye off of that bow.

Miye started to skin the smallcreatures first one-by-one putting the warm fur on Lily's legs and feet trying to keep them warm. Miye began to slice open the small creature "Hey umm leader guy could you get me some sticks so I can roast the meat?".

I nodded, a little irritated she didn't know my name. "No problem, oh by the way call me Rusti alright." I asked with a sweet smile. I walked off into the woods to go find wood, and on the way I kept thinking about how seeing a girl's face made me...sick? was that the feeling? That's the only way I could describe it, unless it was like those fairy tales I read. That love word...whatever that meant, then again I doubt that had to do with it. Rusti picked up and collected fire wood still thinking about this feeling.

Taven Loooked at the people in the camp watching them as they preform thier tasks at times his mind had faded in and out he finely came through from his meditation he then speakes to the one with the dead anaimals. "I apologize if i wasn't meditating i would allowed you use my sword to skin your bounty."

"Alright Rusti." Sitting back in the tree she keeps her ears pinned back and watches him leave. Then turns to the others and watches over the campsite in silence.

Miye looked at the boy that said his name was Rusti "Okay Rusti you can call me Miye and this is little Lilyanna" she looked at Lily sitting behind her. Miye waited for the stick, she had a brief premonition of it being bright with guards trotting through the snow with some type weapon it looked dangerous. She looked up to the guy in front of her talking about an apology for not give her his sword "It's okay umm sir. Rusti gave me his knife,but it's not to much trouble could you help me skin these creatures?".

I start to look around, at what was going on, a bunch of misfits working together. Freedom was a lot better than being trapped forever yes, but being out here was a matter of life and death, but i was sure that we could take down any troubles. Though, i feel like we wouldn't be let go of that easily. I start to brush my hair out of my eyes, seeing new figures. I start to cower behind Miye as she skinned the animals.

Taven starts to look around to a point in a crazed manner. mumbling under his breath before speaking. "Hate to be the bearer of bad news but they just sent out the search party in full force. we have a bit of time but we will need to move soon" He looks at the girl in the tree'im sure you can probbly faintily catch thier senct on the downwind" He lets out a small sigh. " Any ideas of what we should do?"

Pricks her ears and lifts her head to sniff. Distinctly I could tell there was a troop coming and we either needed to move or be moved. "Again my name is Blaise." Jumps down from the tree landing squarly on her feet. "at this point in time i think our best bet is to remove all traces and move on. Ill stay back and delay them with Taven, the others will go find another spot and we will all meet up there." Looks at them for approval.