The escape

I heard the shy boy say he could hunt. It was actually quite a shock and I was actually very proud. He was willing to step out a do something. I nodded with a smile. "Good I want you to go out and find any creatures. Any type of creatures. Just make sure there's enough for us to eat. Bring it back dead so we can cook it. Be careful out there. Holler if you need us and we'll be there." I said with a very proud look on my face. I looked around. "I suggest that he should have a problem. Anyone wanna volunteer for that? It's not the smartest thing to split up alone."

((I decided on being a female now btw, i changed that a bit ago))

Upon him looking for a partner for me i quickly point to the girl that has been so great to me so far!

Miye looked at the young girl "Sure I'll go hunt. It maybe very easy to manipulate the animals with my mind". She was ready even though it was colder then she thought it was "Maybe if we get some fur from the animals we can make shoes and warmer clothing like the one in that old magazine they had in my cell".

I slightly nod as i grab her arm and pull her off into the forest. I start to take the lead, and i feel tiny presences around me. i look up to the girl's face, i was more confident around her, and i felt like i wasn't much of a burden. I knew i was the youngest, and smallest, but i wanted to be free with them! I wanted to be family!

"I-i can't see well" i said while looking around "B-but i can see movement"

I lifted my finger and pointed into the trees where, was no other than a small critter. It scurried up the tree, but no matter how fast its movements were, my eyes were able to follow.

"Over their" I said still pointing at it, perfectly following its path with my finger, until it stops moving. It sticks out to me, i was still able to see its shadow, this was new to me, maybe because i was in a well lit area? I started to figure after my accident in the lab, ill never be able to see in this dimension ever again. but seeing these shadows made hiding from me nearly impossible, as, i saw through the natural camouflage of the animals.

(( wow leave for soccer practice this is what i get? xD lemme catch up one sec))

((lol this is how I feel. I have a record deal and I've been working on my album for all my weekends since March, plus I've been going to the gym a lot lately. I can't leave with out Iwaku going crazy with posts lol. but hey I guess i got used to it. lol))

Miye looked around the forest seeing what the young girl was talking about, she could hear the sounds of the small animals surrounding them with eyes. Miye looked into there minds looking for a small nerve that was in back of each individual animals skull, a nerve that went directly to there heart to make it stop beating in their chest. "We need to pick up each animal"she directed to the young girl as she picked up the animals one-by-one "And we really need to start working on controlling our powers with less emotion. And we need to help you use your power to the point that your body won't get weak to the effect".

I look down after getting an armful of small critters, we have killed them for us to survive, reality wasn't much better here than it was in there, not yet at least. It was hard for me to believe we were truly free, is this what the real world was? I heard something from the girl i heard being called Miye.

"And we need to help you use your power to the point that your body won't get weak to the effect"

That echoed through my head, over and over again. I didn't want to use my powers anymore, it was terrible, and scary. I started to tear up, but i kept on strutting along, trying to carry as much food as i could. My powers were not understandable in the least, and they were to weird for anyone to come understand. I look in Miye's eyes, shoeing her my pain.

"I cant..." I cut myself off and change what i was saying "I d-don't want to be in that world again, i w-want to stay here with you! The s-scary things are in that dimension."

Walking up to the leader with new found courage now she was outdoors she asks "what do you need me to do? I've been through many senarios while in there i think i can can be rather useful... maybe. I want to help, I can climb trees pretty well I'll be the look out if you want one, if you don't then i wont."
she didnt know what to say. She seemed to be the least special out of all of them. But oh how she despratly wanted to help.

Miye looked down at the young girl feeling her pain she got on one knee and looked at her in the eyes "I'm sorry i didn't mean to put the words like that i just don't want for you to get hurt and end up loosing you". Miye stroke a piece of hair softly out of the young girl's face "If you don't mind me asking what is your name?".

Slowly looking up a Miye, the one that seemed to have such a kind heart. The 4th was like a void, but not of nothingness, of complex things our minds can't completely understand. Things that the mind makes up other things as place holders for what it can't understand. I have seen nothing but bad in the years I've been living, so, it was only natural to see bad. The pain of having you split apart was a different feeling, something that no one should go through. Its like being folded up like origami, but instead of it being a 2D piece of paper, to a 3D crane. it was a 3D humen, being turned into a 4D something! That was the best way of explaining it. I start to think dearly about how i wish to never have to use it again, and that we would be able to escape without it. I stare into Miye's face, i wish i could see the color of her eyes. She asked for my name.

"I-i was never given one... They always called me subject 229, i-i never saw my parents, or anything about my family..." I said, and right after start to tear up again.

I sniffle, and try to suck it up, i hated looking so weak in front of all these brave people.

Rusti smiled at the girl. "How about you start a fire for me first. Then after that, sine your a bender, I want you to make shelter. Then the look out thing actually sounds great, so that's something to do when you're done. I'm going to go play with the weapons that this guard had on him. It's a good thing I took over his body. He has a shit load of weapons and things. Let me know when you're done."

"Got it." nods and snaps her fingers forming a fire then clears a small area on the ground of just dirt so the fire doesnt spread, then places a few twigs and branches into the middle of it and starts the fire. Forcing her hand in towards the middle of the pile she sets it ablaze.
"now for a look out. hmm." Looks up and around at the surrounding branches then chooses one that hangs in the direction they came from so she will know if there are gaurds after them. Quickly, she scales the tree and sits in the branches letting her tail hang down she watches the area keeping the fire ablaze and ears alert for signs of approach.

A Pair of midnight Blue eyes are seen from the shadows, Taven then steps forth looking around cautious at first but then relaxes only a bit before speaking in a surpised yet calm tone "Seems like I'm not the only one that escaped" Taven then steps forth in to the light wearing only raggy peices of cloth. Taven may of only been 16 years old but he had the face of a twenty year old he had long hair with his bangs hanging to one side of his face only other noticeable thing is a sword straped to his back with a amber and onxy stone embeded in it in the shape of what apeers to be a cats eye.

Miye look at the young girl with sadness knowing that Miye was like her she never really had a name too her original name was subject 102 but she read a story about a brave settler named Melody Isabella Yommi Elzwaters so she abbreviated it to Miye and started to call herself that. "Since you never had a name I shall give you one hmmmm..... "she thought to herself trying to remember the story of Miye before the guard took it away and burned it. Miye remembered the brave girl side kick name was Lilyanna Byee "Umm how about Lilyanna? Yes Lilyanna Lily for short".

Jumping off of the tree and on top of the intruder pinning to the ground, I light my tail on fire and lay my ears back angrily. "who are you and what do you want?"
Was there another that we helped escape? If so how many besides this boy had they helped? How many lives had they changed?
"
I won't kill you but i know those who will so speak up for your own good!" I demand

With a simple smile Taven Fades into his own shadow thne reappering by steping out of the girl that tired to pin him down standing next to her he brushed him self off. "Hmmm I seemed to fail to noitce this one that caught me off gaurd. Ive been planing this escape for months it was moved up becuase of your escaped and gave me an opening i need so i launched my plan into motion i then followed your scent. As To who I am I am subject 0604 Ive named my self Taven i may be know aroudn the compound as The Black Shadow as you can problly can tell where that name came from. And to what i want the same as what you all wanted Freedom" The last word left his mouth as if he was tasting something for the first time.

I was alerted by the being who had appeared from the shadows and aimed a pistol at her. "Who are you!? Where'd you come from!? Are you one of those....brainwashed mutants!?!?" I stepped closer with a cautious, but menacing look on my face. "What's your name!?"

Standing quickly flicking her tail back and forth angrily tips of her ears on fire as they pin back against her head. This boy was strange. Did he really think he would have been able to escape on his own? Then again if her and her friends could then I guess so could he. Crossing her arms "Names Blaise, glad to see we helped others out." Sniffs the air " I assume you are alone then?"

Taven shrugged his arms "Im not sure but no doubt im sure other will follow our actions."