The escape

Whispering from the shadows on impulse "I can... maybe... if you want... up to you guys." goes quiet again.

Miye noticed the weaker person that had weak legs, she went back to put the weak girl on her back "Your okay now"she whispered to the girl. She ran up to the leader of the group "Ummm how about we let the girl with the Orange ears do that?" Miye responded to the boy.

I smile just a small bit as i was helped up, these kind people. We were all trapped in this hell. I have to help in what ever way i can. I tug on the girl who had just helped me up, i try to get her attention. I had something to say, but i was a bit afraid of looking dumb, or having the others hate me for with holding my word for so long. I felt like this girl was someone that wouldn't get mad.

Looks around at all of them from the shadows. "Do you really want me to? I mean... I've.. I don't know of anything special I have to offer but I can try to help you guys. You don't seem like the docters, you don't seem that bad."

Miye looked at the girl with the ears "Your like a cat just lure one over here and i'll control them with images of helping us with his knowledge of this place". She felt a small tug on her shirt, she would look up at the weak girl on her back "Yes?"she gave the girl a soft smile "Do you have a idea or do you have something to tell me?".

Flicks her ears back in concern. "but what if... if... i just... no I can take care of it don't worry" Gives a determined nod of her head "oh and my names Blaise" With that she slips into the shadows down the hall.
With a flick of her tail to let the others know where shes at she sneaks up behind a gaurd. As he turns to do an about face she ducks down so she trips him then flails herself out so that he makes no sound when he falls. Slowly after a silent struggle she manages to twists his arms and muffle his mouth so he has to move as she makes him. Leading him silently back to the others slipping throught the shadows she presents her catch in front of the girl.
"got him, up to you now." Holds him steady.

I try my best to say this in a small whisper as i get as close as i can to the girl. I also hid behind her, holding onto her arm.

"I-i, I have been out of here before, i k-know where to go to get to to the exit" I say very softly, and retreat behind the arm of the one i trusted.

Her smile warms me a bit, but im still shaking as i say this.

"M-my powers are odd and d-different" i say while steping back for a second readying my demonstration.

I stand back, and hold my arms apart, and close my eyes. My body then begins to shift, it feels like a tons of thousands of needles are bieng stuck in me at the same time, and then ripping me open from the inside out. I open my eyes, only to see a lot of distortion as i feel that the collar was rejected from the shift. My clothing coming with me. The sound it made as it hit the ground was distorted and weird, as was everything. I see everyone staring in my direction, the pain becomes to much again, and i then feel myself pushing back together, and everything fades to black, and i start to see everyone as shadows again. I sigh, and fall foreword in pain, onto the back of the girl who had won me over.

"I can c-change d-dimensions" i say under my heavy breathing, still hiding from the rest behind the girl.

gasps but doesnt let go of the guard. "is she ok?" tail twitching nervously I watch careful to not loosen on the gaurd in the slightest. flicking my ears around like a radar to make sure no one else is coming.

Miye entered the guys mind twisting his thoughts feeding his head with caring emotion for us imprison, making wanting to follow our every command that we spoke through our lips. "Okay you can let go Blaise"she spoke letting Blaise know that it was safe to let go "Barry come to me". The guard moved closer to Miye direction following her every command. "Come carry this girl for me I need to protect her"she said as the guard came over to pick up the fragile girl "I guess you can help us find the exit then".

(Edited)

Lets go but is alert to his every movement, one wrong move and she would grab hold quickly and maybe not so gently. "alright."
Turning my attention back to the weak girl "do you want some help?" reaching out a hand to help her tail flicks anticipating anything.

I see the cat lady come back with a guard bound, they let the guard go, as he come to pick me up i panic. I leave my safety of the other girl, and i stumble a bit, but i get my hand on the guards chest right before him grabbing me. I almost fall onto him, but i have to try this. I close my eyes, and tears start to fall from them as i start to transfer him. He starts to come with me to the 4th, as i feel my body being torn again, no physical scars are ever left, but the pain was still unbearable for to long. I start to see in his eyes that he is feeling pain that is unbearable to his body. The guard's eyes bugged from his head, i figured out that my body was able to sustain this shift much more than anyone else, i knew it too, but i had to make sure i was right. I started to feel bad, because how painful it was for me, it must be terrible for him, even being one of the devils minions, he was still a person. I lift my hand off of him, and i start to see nothing but the shadows again. I lower my hand, and sway sided to side.

"I can do t-terrible things" i murmured before falling over again.

((Edited))

((actually kinda confused on what just happened :/ sry ))

(( ok ill just)) Lets go of the gaurd and slips back into the shadows holding her tail close and ears alert.

Miye ran to the girl's side "It's not your fault, It's this place that made you this"she softly whispered to the weak girl "When we get out of here I promise you that we will have a great life together". Miye comfort the girl by stroking her hair and rocking her slowly "Will make it I know we will".

Watching from the shadows. "Guys we still need a way out." Griping my tail in one hand and nervously tugging on my left ear. "we cant be idle they know we are out by now we need a plan."

((I'm changing my age to be a bit younger as well, my views for this character took a larger turn.))

I start to feel a larger trust in these people, the accepted me for who i was.

"T-thank you"

I began to smile softly, but my powers drain my energy fast. I tilt my head back, thinking of what kind of life we would all share. I start to fall asleep, i was truly comfy in the trust of my new found "friends", i wanted out, but i did what i could and now i needed to restore my energy, even if it was just for a bit.

Suddenly picks up guards around the corner. "uhh guys... trouble" runs through the shadows to where the gaurds are coming from. "only two?" I say to myself, glances back at you two. "mmmh i think i can take them." steping out to face the gaurds feels a sudden tingle in her arms. "what the?"
Raises her arm and brings it down fast is if slamming something down. All of a sudden there is burst of fire that slams into the two guards. "uhhh" the guards jump sideways to avoid it and charge. I jump up so the clash into each other then slam down on top of them and knock them equally unconscious. "that should do it" looks at her fingers then in utter amazement, rushes back to you guys.

((sorry had to go...JESUS you guys post fast I don't even know what i missed. have to read hold on))

(( feel free to jump back in we need our leader :P xD ))