The escape

Looks at the three of you "uhhh guys.... i think i found an ability of mine" Flicks open her hand and a blaze kindles there "whoa!" eyes wide in amazement "im a... a bender" Making the blaze dance around my fingers i smile for once in a long time. "I'm not completly useless"

Looks at the three of you "uhhh guys.... i think i found an ability of mine" Flicks open her hand and a blaze kindles there "whoa!" eyes wide in amazement "im a... a bender" Making the blaze dance around my fingers i smile for once in a long time. "I'm not completly useless"
((Because that was completely original, that made me laugh a bit though.))

(( dont be such a downer i have a full character but i have to introduce her into the story i can just be like "boom she has this and this and this" cause trust me i have much more up my sleves and it is original :P unless u want me to then just let me develop my character thank you plus no one was saying anything so i had to do something ))

((No offence was intended, i just thought it was funny))

((lol alright. I'm coming back in in first person though.))

The skill of the people I just freed were just so...amazing. I smiled at each person as they did they're work. I then walked towards the hallway where the girl had just taken the guards out...that's it....we walk in the opposite way of the guards after we take them out or sneak pass them. Perfect. "Guys come on! Follow me!" I yelled softly. I ran down the corridor being cautious at every turn, however being fast was the answer. It had to have been about 10 minutes of running, until we finally ran into what looked like a meeting of about a few hundred guards and mutants that were brain washed to work with them. I immediately turned around and motioned the rest to stop. This wouldn't be as easy. I have the power to take over another's body, but it's permanent. This was a risk I was willing to take. I would lose the defying gravity and strength stuff, but I'd still have those unbelievable skill that no other human can match, either that or die trying to escape...taking the guards body was my choice. I told everyone about the body switching and immediately started. I mumbled a spell eyes closed, then suddenly they opened. My old body fell limp and fell to the floor quietly. I found myself in a guards body, and it was one of the guards who had a fire proof suit on. The age of the guards body went down to 16 which was my age, and his muscles and body structure switched to my original one. "Hah perfect, didn't think that would happen." he though to himself. He clenched his fists. "Still have my strength." he smiled, and listened to what the meeting was about. He heard things like 'more security' and another thing like 'power restricting straight jackets' "Crazy bastards." he muttered to himself. One guard turned around and thought I was talking to him. I snarled and choked him just enough to keep him alive. I dragged him back to our hiding spot and left him there coughing. "Do your worse, just don't kill him until I say so. Ask him how to get out of here." I said in a grim and scary tone. I then notice the girls hand and widen my eyes. "Hell yes!...Use that! Tell him to get us out of here!" Takes off the fire suit only to leave a shirtless me with scars on my abs, and a black pair of leather pants. I wondered what gave him all these scars. What did this guy go through?

((yes back on track :) ))

still in the shadows looks at the guard "hmmm... i wonder what else i can do...." stares into space thinking about it.

((oh and guys shes a shapeshifter so if you could help me get that in there i would be so happy thx :) ))

((I feel like i'm reading Maximum Ride by James Patterson again, this whole test since birth thing))

I open my eyes after a short nap, i wasn't able to take much loner, because, for one, i knew we needed to get out of here, and me being limp and dead weight might mean i would be left back, and i also knew that if i slept much longer, the nightmares would come back. I watch as this larger man takes the lead and he switches his body, a weird thing that i never thought would be possible, but, i wasn't possible either. We were all freaks, we all had things these guards didn't have, and things that made us vastly different. Was it possible to be "normal"? Could we get out alive? Questions filled my head as i walked over to the new guard who looked ready for anything. He looked like he would die before saying anything.

"Do your worse, just don't kill him until I say so. Ask him how to get out of here."

I felt like that was directed towards me, i didn't want to do this, but i know they were counting on me to do my part. They all looked down on me, and i came to realization that i was about half the height and probably half the age as all these people. I looked own to the guard and placed my palm across his forehead. I tried my best to focus my energy on him so i wouldn't have to suffer the pain this time. To my surprise, it worked, a little, i could see his shadow moving around through my terrible vision. I felt him trying to push me off, but i had to do this. I took my hand off of him, and saw him breathing very heavy. My hand went numb from the pain, and i felt heavy, this took a lot more energy to do, but it was worth it, i did not need to feel the pain. I stand up and jump towards the one i befriended, the girl who had the nice smile.

While messing around with the fire she notices its the same exact color of her tail and ears, so she tries something stupid. Making a tiny blaze in my hand I grip the end of my tail and gently lower it into the fire, theres a puff, a light, and when i can see again my tail is on fire. I feel nothing so i let go of my tail and slowly flick it back and forth back and forth, the fire doesn't go out. "cool" Grabing hold of my tail again I concentrate it on the tip, then letting the tail go i flick it. A small ball of fire flies off and hits the wall disipating. I look around to see if anyone noticed though i was still hidden in the shadows.

I sat down observing the pistol the guard had. It was full of ammo, and it had a silencer. Perfect for me. I hope they got information, because that meeting won't last forever, and they would have to come out sooner or later. "How's it coming with the guard?" I asked in a loud whisper.

Miye looked at the guard going into his mind over powering his thoughts making them expand in his brain. The guard howled in pain squeezing his head trying to make the pain stop, he fell to the ground with a loud thump screaming loudly. "Do you fell the pain we go through?!!!!"Miye yelled in the guards head "The full anger and hurt that comes with being in this Hell hole!". Miye pinched a nerve in the guard's head "Now you will"she whispered as the guard's skull caved into his neck pouring blood on to the floor.

See, this is when I get upset. I held my head in frustration. "You were supposed to find out how to get out of here before killing him." I said with a sigh. I then felt something in my pocket. It seemed to be a map that the guard that I had taken over kept. He probably needed it to find his way around this huge place. I smiled widely as I read it. I pointed the way to the nearest exit. "You guys follow me. I know the way now!" I said. This was the first time I had smiled happily in years.

Coming out of the shadows happy to finally have somewhere to go she follows. Tail aflame and ears pricked high "So we have a plan now? We know where we are going i suppose?" Looks curiously at the 3 of them waiting for an answer.

Miye read the leader's thoughts as a smile began to appear on her face "Yes he found a map to the exit! We can finally get out of here". Tears started to drip down her face with excitement of freedom.

We arrived at a two huge double doors. "Okay apparently this is the back entrance...you guys ready for freedom? Now listen. First thing's first. After we get out of here, we keep going. They will be looking for us after they discover we're gone. First thing we look for is somewhere to rest." I said sternly. I smiled and wiped a tear from my eye as I kicked the locked double doors open. It opened to grassy fields and snowy mountains in the background. A weird looking serpent thing ran over my foot. This was amazing. I turned around immediately. "We. stay. together. Do not wander off no matter how tempting." I ran down a hill and into a deep jungle. "Let's go!"

Freedom. It was to good to be true. Where they really free? Tears streak down her face as she steps outside hesitantly. Their leader had taken off into the forest and they where supposed to keep moving so she followed them. Running, jumping, kaughing, crying she was free. Where would they go? What would they do? What was out here? A million questions flew through her mind as she ran through the forest after their leader. It was wonderful to be outside where there where no walls in sight. I love it.

Miye felt the fresh air blowing on her face sniffing the fresh smell of freedom. "Finally!"she screamed running down the hill following the others feeling the grass beneath her feet running her way to the jungle. She kept a close eye on the young girl, she was starting to grow on Miye like a sibling that she use to read in the story of the family 'Like a little sister' she thought to herself.

After a good hour of running through the jungle, it started to turn more into forest. We started entering the mountains. I read in the past about snow being very cold. I had no idea what to expect so what I did is I decided to climb the tallest tree and look back at the lab. "Doesn't look like they found out yet...okay." I had read a lot of stories about the world, and I was...pretty sure I knew what to do. I dropped from the tree and looked at everyone. "Does anyone know how to hunt....if you know what hunt is. I heard that animals used there claws and teeth, and humans simply use guns. Humans are the top of the food chain, and since we're even more powerful than humans we're even higher than that. I'll set up a fire. Elemental girl I want you to stay with me. I think you can start a fire a lot easier than I can and maybe even make shelter." I smiled at how organized I was as a leader. This would be a successful escape.

The cold air touched my skin and made me shiver a but, but it was over all amazing, was this "fresh" air? I inhaled deeply as i followed along, but my legs were still weak. The fresh grass felt nice on my bare feet. I thought to myself, we are free, and now we are safe! I look around, at this new freedom, as i start to feel lost, not having walls around me is different. I hear the others contemplating on shelter and food. I know how to "hunt", so i speak up.

"I-i read about hunting in one of the b-books i was given... If w-we can trust that it w-wasn't false." I say quietly while looking down.