The escape

Taven smiles as his hand moves to his sword "does that mean we can kill them"

Rolls her eyes " If that's what it comes to then yes."

"Very well then I guess give the food to the other and have them head to the new site well cover our tracks here and follow your secent and cover it was we go sounds like a plan?"

"yeah fine by me, Lily was it? can you help your friend her get the food and find us a new campsite?" I ask bending down to Lily and asking her kindly. I could tell she was afraid of me and it pained me but I needed her to be brave.

Miye's premonition was a little to early then she expected she picked up Lily and started to run through the forest smelling the combat rubber from the guards boots. Miye ran through stomping on branches, leaves, rocks, and snow trying to make it so that they both wouldn't get caught by the guards, she remembered to hide her tracks with animal hearts and blood.

It was hard, but i was able to work together with them, i knew i had nothing to fear, but, i was still skeptical of them, but it was survival. Running through the forest in Miye's arms. I see a small opening in the forest. I point up at it and say.

"Over there, i think it is a cave!" I said in a soft but louder tone.

Taven starts putting out the fire and hidin its evidance that it was there

"here let me" Flicks her fingers and the fire goes out then drags her foot across the ground and the earth returns to how it was before she had started the fire. "there, anything else?"

Miye ran to the cave crawling and hiding inside it with Lily "Are you okay?" she asked concerned about the young girl looking at her arms, feet, and eyes. Miye was in relief to see the young girl was unharmed and unbrusied by the forest "We should be safe here".

I heard footsteps and quickly swooped to find out who it was...it was the group. Really!? "Hey what the hell!?!? Why are we moving!?" I was so frustrated with the at that moment. I was confused on what was going on. "Can someone fill me in...please!"

Grabs Rusti's hand and yanks him after her. "Guards, im following lily's scent to the caves. Hurry!" Tugs him along following the scent till they arrive at the cave.

As Rusti was yanked he immediately started having that feeling in his stomnach again, the reason why was because Blaise was the one who took his hand. For a second he lost his footing, but got right back up and walked with her not able to say a word for some odd reason. "O-okay." was all that came out when he tried.

looks at him oddly "what something got your tongue?" notices shes holding his hand, "AH! I uh I'm sorry" Lets go blushing and avoids his eye. Nervously messes with her ears and turns away from him.

Miye looked outside the cave quickly looking left and right for the group "Where are they?"she quickly paced back and forth "Where could they be? What's taking them so long? What if they got--". Miye sniffed the air smelling the scent of Blaise's fur and Rusti's sweat "Lily they're on their way they should be here any second Lily".

Taven comes up behind the Blasie and Rusti, "alright you two quit acting like some lil school yard kids and move im gonna stay a bit and leave a few gifts that should slow them down and throw them off our tracks a lil bit longer."

Glares at Taven and slugs him across the face. "Shut up, cmon rusti we gotta get going" sniffs out the trail and starts going towards the cave.

Taven stumbles backwards a bit when hit only due to being unprepared he rubs the spot where he was hit a bit the shakes it off. He watchs as the two run off he then fades into the shadows to carry out his plans.

He waits in the a tree a few miles away from the orignal campsite after a bit some troops walk underneth his he siently drops behind them unsheaths his sword and with on swfit slice cuts off a soldiers head then impales anthor thru the heart, he pulls it out blood running down the sword jumps into the air just as the reming troops turn to look he falls on his next victom cleaving him in half from head to toe. with a few more gory deaths he finish off the group of people before thinking to himself. The boss wont like this ehh oh well told him i would do it my way. wit hthat he turns and jumps from shadow to shadow creating fake trails back to the new cave all the while thinking of his next move.

I found my face really hot for another odd reason. These feelings that I've been having, are feelings I have never felt before, and there was no doubt that it was coming from Blaise. He scratches his jaw, and just followed her, ignoring that smack Taven received, and ignoring everything else that was happening. All he could see and here was Blaise, and again, for some odd reason...he liked it.

Looks back at Rusti "Hurry up! I don't want to be caught again and I didn't think you wanted to either!" Tugs him along trying to ignore his looks at her. sheesh whats this kids deal? He's got like stars in his eyes or something. Arrives at the cave finally. "We are here."

Taven appers in the mouth of the cave he quitly wakes and sits down and falls asleep