The Enlightened

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lykaon: I was debating on adding that or not, is it too OP for her not to need a water source?

Also with the familiar, okay I understand I'll change mine, was gonna anyway lol figured mine was a bit big and not really in sync with Verona hehe

I'm not sure. Lol If her power is more temperature based, it'd make sense to need a source. But, if it's more so the creation of it, not so much.

I'll say you don't need a source, but it's weaker without one. How is that?

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I'm not sure. Lol If her power is more temperature based, it'd make sense to need a source. But, if it's more so the creation of it, not so much.

I'll say you don't need a source, but it's weaker without one. How is that?
Works for me :)

You could just be a psycic with telekinesis and a ridiculous power stat. XD

I'll have my CS up shortly :)

Need to understand the concept!

It isn't terribly complicated lol Although the setting is a bit unusual.

Updated Samantha's CS with a short personality and bio. Will do the same with Isaac's right now.

Wait, so who is The Order? Is it the Physics?

THe image of the Order I got was attune to say, the Gestapo or the KGB. A bunch of guys with power that check in on what everyone is doing. Looking for other psycics and traitors alike. Was I right?

Reactions: 2 people
The Order is the name taken by the regime under the emperor. Its much like a small system of government. Most known psychics serve them as soldiers or suffer consequences.

Edit: The Order has multiple purposes, that is indeed one of them

Alright. So would it be alright if I like had a pet/animal who helped me with my occupation? But not some familiar who would enhance my power etc?

Alright, Isaac now has a short bio and personality attached to his CS.

I'm not really sure. lol I guess it would depend on the occupation.

BxeS3uY.jpg

-----------------------------
GENERAL INFORMATION
-----------------------------

Name: Gina Hanako
Nicknames/Aliases: "Gin-chan, Nako-chi, Jōzu Rakkī"
Ethnicity: Japanese
Alignment: Neutral
Occupation: Treasure Hunter/Explorer [Her wolfie, her pet, her partner. See appearance]
Personality: Kind | Adaptable | Opportunist - More will be Revealed in the RP
Attire: See Appearance Picture
Traits: Her olive-green scarf. A keepsake, a memento. Given to her by her adoptive parents.

------------------------------
ABILITIES
------------------------------

Strength: 9
Speed: 12
Energy: N/A
Durability: 10
Power: 9
Control: N/A
Intelligence: 10

Powers: N/A

-------------------------------
EQUIPMENT
-------------------------------

Weapons A Bow | Two Dual Pistols | A Rope
Familiar: N/A

History:

Gina was an orphan, but was taken in by two caring people. They were husband and wife, who found her when she was at the age of five. Her "adoptive" parents were Treasure Hunters. They had many shiny and unique, ancient things as in their collection. They were on display almost on every wall in their house. As she grew up, she was extremely interested in the unknown. The mysteries about the world. What was hidden in the depths of some ruins/caves, untold places. Her parents told her the tales about their adventures, and how amazing it was. Even if she did not know her biological family, she was extremely happy, and easily forgot about her unknown past.

When she turned ten, she was playing alone out in the streets. She stumbled upon a wolf, though it was a puppy, all alone. A very small one at the beginning. She took a liking to him, and decided to keep him, nurture him, feed him, play with him throughout the years. They grew quite attached to one another, and her wolf never separates itself from her. She adored him, and she still does.

Gina decided to follow the same path as her parents. Find extremely rare, ancient items/objects or anything that would fall into the same category. But, she would sell the ones that wouldn't be deemed rare or important. It was neither hard or difficult to live on an occupation like that. She ventured out on her own, at the age of fifteen. Her friend, her wolf, was always with her, and still is. It is a great companion. It makes it easier for her. Discovering and sniffing things out in rare places. She couldn't have asked for a better partner than her wolf.

More will be revealed in the RP

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Hmmm. Lykaon, to mix things up. Could I make a character part of the order? (He won't have a familiar)

Well, what do you think about my character? She doesn't even have powers o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.