The Enlightened

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only been an hour! XP

Moogle lol you have 52 pointsjust thought I would point that out

Added a little bit more info on Psychics in the world. May add some tech info too rather than slowly doing that in the rp.

Still working on character has classes all day yesterday

Oh nice me likey lol looks very interesting

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

-----------------------------
GENERAL INFORMATION
15c65d7ca39e14f3625268dcf0c99585.jpg
Name: Verona Akilick
Nicknames/Aliases: "V" "Rona" "Melindra Fern"
Ethnicity: Irish and French
Alignment: Neutral
Personality: Will rp
Attire:
img-thing (1).jpg img-thing.jpg images (4).jpg jacket.jpg51oo17k9UZL._SL500_.jpg
And regular black/blue sneakers
Traits: A thin faded 4 inch scar on her shoulder, and this tattoo on her back on and in between her shoulder blades.
Winged_sword_tatoo_by_Nalavara.jpg

------------------------------
ABILITIES
Divide 50 points between the following
Max for any stat is 20

Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Energy: 7
Durability: 5
Power: 12
Control: 4
Intelligence: 10

Powers: She can control/create/manipulate ice, she doesnt have very much control of this power yet but its very powerful. She doesnt need water to use this but its exceptionally more powerful with a water source.

-------------------------------
EQUIPMENT

Weapons
heremon-twin-swords2.jpg Swords are usually sheathed on her back.

Familiar: Págos Akuma (Greek for ice, Japanese for demon)
ice_sword_by_simonsaysbaka-d315px2.png
But its smaller, more like a dagger than a sword.

History: Will rp

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
This looks super coolio Brosef Stalin. I will have a CS up soon.

And I totally didn;t follow Angel here. *Cough*

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
GENERAL INFORMATION
1387334623060.jpg

Name: Samantha Grey
Nicknames/Aliases: The Grey Fox
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Alignment: Good
Personality: Extremely wary of others. She does not like being physically close to others. She keeps her distance and talks to people from afar. With people who physically threaten here she simply puts Isaac between here and them. She trusts very few people.
Attire: She usually wears jeans and a dark long sleeve shirt and a very warm leather jacket.
Traits: Her skin is almost perfect, except for a large nasty scar that spreads across her entire chest and peeks up along her neck. She is extremely skinny, but not in a malnourished way. Small black tattoo of the Order's insignia on the back of her neck to identify her as one of theirs.

ABILITIES
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Energy: 12
Durability: 2
Power: 18
Control: 8
Intelligence: 6

(So, how you like my glass cannon?)

Powers: Telekinesis

EQUIPMENT

Weapons A simple, but well made pair of daggers
Familiar: A small grey fox

History: The Order is not known for its kindness, but many do not comprehend the full nature of their evil and brutality. None know this like Samantha Grey. She is a product of their evil. Taken from her family at an extremely young age and into the custody of the Order. There, they experimented on her. Looked for ways they could improve her powers. They found a solution. By destroying her body, they forced her mind to evolve to make up for her body. She is now deployed as a weapon of the Emperor's divine will; kept in line by little more than her bodyguard and a promise that if she disobeys, her family dies.

Last edited:
Looks god, everyone. ^_^

Angel, only question I have is this; Does she need a source of water in order to use her powers?

I think I'm going to make a rule or three about familiars to help clarify things a bit. I'll go ahead and discuss them here beforehand.

Familiars themselves are rare. Only about one in a hundred manifest one, and no one knows how or why this occurs.

Living Familiars are extremely rare, only seen in about one in a thousand. This is often eradicated early, as The Order targets psychics, especially those with Familiars. So, I'll only allow a few players to have one. Sorry.

Secondly, familiar are much a reflection of their hosts, growing now powerful as the host does. As such, a young living familiar is likely to be very small, and easier to conceal. More powerful psychics and Familiars are far easier to discover, as their energy is greater and the familiar is larger.

Familiars have been known to augment their host's abilities, enabling them to use their powers through three item, or simply making the abilities more powerful with contact.

Living Familiars, on rare instances, have even been observed using powers similar to that of their hosts.

Lastly, be aware that since The Order targets psychics, having a familiar is likely to keep you in the run our just cautious. Having a living familiar is akin to having a bullseye on your back.

Even the psychics that The Order takes in with living Familiars are at the very least heavily watched and mistreated. Some have their powers stripped by killing the familiar.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Looks god, everyone. ^_^

Angel, only question I have is this; Does she need a source of water in order to use her powers?

I think I'm going to make a rule or three about familiars to help clarify things a bit. I'll go ahead and discuss them here beforehand.

Familiars themselves are rare. Only about one in a hundred manifest one, and no one knows how or why this occurs.

Living Familiars are extremely rare, only seen in about one in a thousand. This is often eradicated early, as The Order targets psychics, especially those with Familiars. So, I'll only allow a few players to have one. Sorry.

Secondly, familiar are much a reflection of their hosts, growing now powerful as the host does. As such, a young living familiar is likely to be very small, and easier to conceal. More powerful psychics and Familiars are far easier to discover, as their energy is greater and the familiar is larger.

Familiars have been known to augment their host's abilities, enabling them to use their powers through three item, or simply making the abilities more powerful with contact.

Living Familiars, on rare instances, have even been observed using powers similar to that of their hosts.

Lastly, be aware that since The Order targets psychics, having a familiar is likely to keep you in the run our just cautious. Having a living familiar is akin to having a bullseye on your back.

Even the psychics that The Order takes in with living Familiars are at the very least heavily watched and mistreated. Some have their powers stripped by killing the familiar.

Alright, but I am going to PM you with a short bio and you tell me if I should get rid of the familiar.

GENERAL INFORMATION
dj-fitness.jpg

Here you go ladies. ;)
Name: Isaac Brown
Nicknames/Aliases: The Beast of Order
Personality: Quiet, stoic, all words often used to describe Isaac by people who know him as a friend or aquaintance. What most people don't know, is that the sole guard of an extremely powerful psycic is never as kind as he seems. Isaac knows how to be ruthless and merciless, and uses these things when necessary. He isn't a bad man, just a loyal man under the rule of dispicable people.He does what is asked of him, and does not ask questions. He seems very close to Samantha, even though he symbolizes all that holds her back from a normal healthy life.
Attire: Heavy armor made from different composites and materials. Provides excellent protection from most weapons, but is useless against firearms. Also protects against fire and extremely low temperatures. He also wears combat boots and a heavy trench coat over everything.
Traits: Muscle-bound god. He has many scars that all seem to come from combat.

ABILITIES

Strength: 16
Speed: 10
Energy: 0
Durability: 15
Power: 0
Control: 0
Intelligence: 9

Powers: None

EQUIPMENT

Weapons A heavy bastard sword sheathed across his back
Familiar: No familiar

History: Trained from birth to be a master of combat by the Order. A sort of elite guard, trained to hunt down and kill those psycics under the employ of the Order that ecide that they want to make their own decisions. At the age of fifteen, he was given a different job than most others that trained as he did. He was assigned to a girl eleven years his junior. Sinc then he has served as her protector. Protecting her from the world, and the world from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Character Sheet

jyeTgSW.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name: Evra Avonson
Nicknames/Aliases: --
Occupation: Evra has toiled the better part of the past two years as a shipping assistant for Regal Textiles, a company which supplies high-end fabrics to discerning customers -- particularly the Order.
Personality: Shy and clumsy, Evra struggles to socialize even with people he knows well (which are few in number), let alone strangers. He thinks so quickly and sporadically that he struggles to piece together coherent sentences and ideas. Although he is extremely intuitive and rational, he can have great difficulty applying his thoughts practically.
Attire: Evra prefers loose-fitting jeans, as they suit his line of work, which involves some degree of physical labor. His clothes are fairly high-quality, as money is not a large problem for him or his family, though recently he has become increasingly independent. On cooler days, he'll wear his favorite jacket: dark blue, with square, prominent shoulders and silver buttons running down its length, with a few pockets for miscellaneous storage.
ABILITIES

Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Energy: 7
Durability: 7
Power: 5
Control: 7
Intelligence: 12

Powers: Evra can create and manipulate waves of energy, enabling him to create shockwaves -- rapid, powerful movements of air. He could potentially mold gravity wells to slow or snare objects and opponents. He has kept his powers secret, and though his parents have had their suspicions over the years, they have not inquired about nor investigated his abilities for fear of the Order commandeering their son. As a result, Evra uses his abilities only when he is completely alone, and has only practiced his energy manipulation on a small scale.

EQUIPMENT

Weapons: Evra has a short sword at home, given to him by his father, Henry. He does not tend to carry it with him, though he has received mild combat training -- his parents had intended for him to rise through the ranks of the Order.
Familiar: None

History: The adopted son of Order officials, Evra's home life is stable and constant. His biological parents are unknown to him, for he was an infant when the Avonson couple, who were infertile, brought him home from an orphanage. As far as he is concerned, Henry and Mara Avonson are his parents. They raised Evra to be well-educated, funding academic tutelage with their middle class wealth. He attended a boarding school in his teenage years, but upon graduation he proved to be unsuited to hold any public office, as his parents had hoped he would. His timidity and clumsiness led him to find work that did not involve much human interaction. Two years ago, Evra moved out into his own apartment. He found work at Regal Textiles, where he boxes and delivers cloth and fabric across upper Haven.

Status
Not open for further replies.