The Enlightened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, no worries, Mate. I shall wait! Still working on it though. I don't think it'll change, since its mostly just set up. lol

Reactions: Akashi
Ah okay. Sounds good :)

There you go, all. Hope it's satisfactory. ^_^

Nope. Hated it. Just kidding, I haven't read it yet, but I assume it is glorious.

Added a full cast, people. ^_^

Edit: By the way, feel free to go ahead and post each of you. You don't have to wait for me to respond as him, okay? It's just a formality thing anyway.

@Hattori Hanzo I also realized that Isaac would not allow an insult of that kind to befall the Emperor without just dues being paid for it, plus I think that if your character leaves the room he will be leaving the game since he would probably just be ignored. So if you would instead stop and interact with Isaac I think it would be splendid. Not that I actually have the right to tell you what to do in this roleplay. Just thought it would make more sense because the image of Date I have is that he wouldn't take a challenge to his honor lightly.

Jesus, me and Akashi over here posting at the same time :c

God this is going fucking nuts. Your character is a fucking asshole, Isaac is overly sensitive when it comes to honor and Samantha. It is just brilliant.

Damn. All those back and forth posts. I ought to have them thrown out for such disrespect, but, it'd probably slow things down a bit. In fact I think I may just go ahead and advance things so we can get the plot going. I'll post tonight.

Sorry guys I gotta drop out of this, I have too much on my plate right now. But I might rejoin later on :)

All right, a lot happened since I made my last post, but that's a good thing!

Gonna keep this tab open and check it regularly so I can keep up.

I've been waiting for the results of the searches, actually. I assumed since you were controlling the NPCs, you'd be the one to give us that info.

if you guys are still taking players, I wouldn't mind submitting one. Please let me know if you are or if you're full. :)

This is kind of dead, so I assume a new character would be alright, but it might not get started up again...

Status
Not open for further replies.