The Enlightened

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Potato I'm sure Lykaon will post as the NPC's once more people have their first post, don't want to leave anyone out do we?

Yeah, I know. I took the slowness as an oppurtunity to lengthen and expand my first post. You should all let me know what you think.

And Lykaon, that does make sense. And it is okay that I roll with the idea that Samantha has been deployed by the Order to help?

Fa sho.

By the way, I should probably clarify that the Order has its own people and agendas. Even though they answer to the emperor, it isn't uncommon for them to act of their own accord.

Of course, but even then I assume they have a vested interest in finding the Emperor's daughter, and even more so finding Wisp.

We need more people to post! Sorry for being impatient. I just really like these characters I've made.

Sorry I havent posted yet, been trying to catch up with my rps while dealing with rl stuff >_<

Oh pff you still gotta post in Hidden, go entertain yourself with that @Potatocat lol

I'm excited. Been reading everyone's character profiles, and I think we have an interesting mix. Of course, I've been juggling a few things lately, and playing tons of ESO, but I'll definitely be checking this RP every day.

I can certainly wait, though! Real life comes first.

Reactions: 2 people
So, how do you all think I did roleplaying a character with 2 strength seeing that 0 strength means you can't even move your body?

I think it's a really interesting approach. Her body is frail, but she compensates with a powerful mental ability. Plus, she has the bodyguard to assist with physical tasks. Quite interesting indeed.

Although, The Order functions more as a militaristic group. The Bureau thing doesn't make much sense. If anything, change it to say that she's a decorated officer in The Order. If you'd like, she could be one of the Emperor's hand picked agents.

I do like how he was speaking to the guards though, that is actually fairly accurate to how I imagine some of the higher ranking officers to behave. The Order's Philosophies are primarily about strength and usefulness, and tend to look down on those who are deemed beneath them. Overall, I think its a good post. So, good job. ^_^

Thanks. I did just make some BS up with the Bureau stuff, so I will change that.

how many sectors are there?

Seven. The higher you go, the nicer it gets. The seventh sector is almost entirely the Palace, and the sixth is where the majority of the nobility lives. I will, at some point, give more information about each of the sectors.

Reactions: Akashi
I thought there where ten. Also, I would like to get a move on soon... No rush to you Lykeon, but maybe you could tag everyone who has a CS up and hasn't posted yet reminding them that the IC thread is up? Again,I have no right to tell you how to run things. I'm just really antsy to get this going, lol

Yeah, sorry. I'm actually working on a post right now so you guys will be able to again. I'll do a quick bump on the OOC here and make a cast list that tags everyone.

Thanks, and don't feel sorry. I'm just reallly excited and really want to do this. I just am falling in love with this wrold you have described and especially all of these amasing characters! That and my profile pic is a kitten hugging a potato and that just makes me a happy person! XD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Currently making my post. So if you could wait Lykaon. I'd appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.