The Elder Scrolls: The Summerset Wolf OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the short post without color. On my phone atm
No problem, thanks for the post and the heads up.

Also just for future reference Delphine is now downstairs, she was originally I did a minor continuity fix becuase it fitted better with what you guys wrote and dosn't make any difference. Also also sorry this took me so long, I slightly forgot I was in charge of the NPC's for a day or two there (I've never been accused of being the sharpest knife in the draw).

Finally my thoughts for moving the sceane along is for the next plot progressing post to go up in a weeks time. Saying that if you guys want to do more where we are just say and im perfectly happy with that.

:)

Yeah, I'm just waiting for someone else to post, been hogging all the spotlight and such

I'll do a post in the next 24 hours, I've been trying to let some others have the limelight for a bit.

Reactions: Applo
Been working on a post since last night but had a long day at work. Should have something tonight.

Suddenly struck me I didn't do any explanation with the last IC. There isn't much but I should say it dosn t make much difference where we go first apart from some minor cosmetic changes I might make. That is all

Oakely doakley, from my reading of it I think we are headed to falkreath first (that could change). Im going to start work on the next story post and ill aim to drop it friday everning gb time if thats agreeable, also how is everyone :)

Reactions: caligari
Just a heads up; I am absolutely swamped with work, school assignments and upcoming exams so my posts will be a bit delayed

• Thank You
Ok I'll try to explain what I'm planning here

Basically we (the gang) are doing some investigating. Id suggest looking having a nosy round town in locations that may be useful E.G. the innm the graveyard, the jarls hall etc. I'm not going to give any firm directions for where to have a look but if your stuck for where to go PM me and I'll try and be helpful.

When you decide where to go write a post and bung it to me in PM and I'll play the part of luck and fate which seem paticurly strong in Nirn and tell you if/what you over hear/see anything useful etc

Finally that horded post is incase any of you had any unfisnhed buisness before the shif to Falkreath

Does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.