The Elder Scrolls: The Summerset Wolf OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the first of thosr moments where you guys get to effect the story somewhat. Consider what your character would think and feel, not you. While I would love to see you all mull over these choices, it does not require the group to make a decision. It's entirely possible for one in the lot to decide to attack the guards while the rest continue on their way. That all said, when you feel you've made a decision shoot me a PM answering two questions: 1) Would your attack the guards or take alternative route? 2) Would your character encourage or stop another from doing either?

Finally don't use Tor's leaning as any kind of guide as to what might happen, I'm strongly seperateing church and state as it were with bit like this.

Heyo just a heads up, I manged to get my self some extra work over the weekend and so im gone be laptopless from tomorow till monday, Dont know what my coverage will be where I'm going so If I dissapear thats why.

Have a good weekend folks

Ok imma post later tonight. Sorry for the delay
Eh, we're all kinda waiting for directions. I fucked up earlier by going outside my book and almost ruining the entire RP, the GM's planning something and I'm eager to see what it is.

Eh, we're all kinda waiting for directions. I fucked up earlier by going outside my book and almost ruining the entire RP, the GM's planning something and I'm eager to see what it is.
I wouldn't say fucked up, if we use the car crash scale it would have been scraping a wall type accident, not a head on crash :p. Um basicly with this post just get to the point were you are declaring what your character is going to do. It probbably isn't going to be a big speech as they are meant to be huddled in the shadows. Incedently they are free to lie to be deceptive etc.

Last edited:
Heyooh

Hokay so we are just waiting to hear from lillyflower and then we are onto the next cycle and that what I want to talk about here.

My plan for this next bit is to be less dictorial in what happens and have this RP become a slightly more collaberative thing rather than me just shouting a story at you (sigh....I do love shouting). Basiclly instead of me writing a story post like the first two I'm just going to set an objective: Get to the boat. How you get there is up to you, you can head strait for the docks and hope you don't run into a platoon a guards or you could sneak round the gray quater teabagging sleeping elves (bit rude), it your choice is what im trying to say. What I'll be doing is working with you lot in PM to act as the guards etc.

On another note I am still pretty fuzzy from the painkillers (protip - dont drop 20 kg of steel on your toes, it really hurts and everyone laughs at you) so tell me if im not making sense

Is lillyflower still on board? I mean, I hope she is, but we haven't exactly heard much about her recently

I've sent her a message, Il send another at the due time, I'll start pming with you guys soon regardless though so you can be thinking about lots of stuff over the upcoming break

Yeah so I got the dates of the update wrong, my bad. I'll start the messaging today

Hey

Sorry for the disapearing act, work has gone crazy and this slipped my mind, Hopfully it should calm down as we coast towards friday. @Cerulean I've got you PM dowloaded to my phone and I'll have at it on the bus tonight.

Last edited:
My message is going on a roadtrip?

Yeah.gif

Well I think I may have got a little carried away as well a bit of a sadist (poor victoria).

Just to say if you guys want to do one last bit about getting on the boat there's space for that, if not I've got the rest of tor getting to the boat and presumbly finding everyone there and the boat shoving off alomst ready to go whenever.

Took me a little longer than I planned but tadaa. Just to be clear, this is a sort of campfire moment for our charecters to get know each other (if they wish). For future reference
  1. Brollius
  2. Vruk
  3. Ennoc
  4. Logan
  5. Unconcious idiot Tor
Any questions?

Seeing as we are at this nice little lull I thought it would be a good time to ask how I'm doing so far. As I mentioned waay earlier this is my first stab at gming a story and some how I doubt I'm the very best like no one ever was and I would be interested to hear what you people think I suck at could do better at.​

To start of here are the things I think I could be better at.
  1. Keeping some aspect of chit chat going on in the OoC
  2. Be timelyer with the story post
  3. Be a little bit clearer in my directions
Like I say I am intrested in your opinions and dont worry, I'm not so petty that it will have any affect IC

Unless your really really mean

Your charecters will be fine!

I think, as a fellow DM, that one should never stop trying to improve. So if you think you need to do better then go for it. Personally, I am having a good time in this RP with the story and how laid back you are with how my schedule can be.

If I had to pick something, I'd say to not worry so much and let your players unfold the plot themselves in the coming posts. With the story progressing, we will need to be relying on eachother more and more to be a team and should let the chips fall where they may. Don't leave us in the dark, of course, but give us just enough to keep going and make our own waves. =)

• Thank You
Reactions: Applo
when you're making an action against my character I kinda need to be given the ability to respond. My character can't do anything if you "end" the entire ordeal before you allow my character to respond

when you're making an action against my character I kinda need to be given the ability to respond. My character can't do anything if you "end" the entire ordeal before you allow my character to respond
Ah many apologies, I was kind of trying to make it a quick yank out arrow and retort thing so he really spent a very short time trying to pin him to the wall, like a matter of seconds only. I wanted it to be as brief an encounter as I could have possibly made it in order to allow other characters like Brollius and Vruk to put in their inputs before I replied again (I feel like I've been making up for my earlier absence with a storm of replies so I wanted to take a backseat to give them more space to breathe)

I will remember for next time to make it easier for others to respond, I promise! Also, I'll go and edit it now if no one has responded since to give you more leeway to react :)

EDIT: I changed it so that instead of Logan sitting back down next to Victoria and talking to Brollius, he has just released Ennoc and is still facing him, so they are in a confrontational position in case Ennoc wants to punch the guy XD

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: caligari
Status
Not open for further replies.