The Drawing Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonny blinked, everything was a little hazy. "Oh hey Nate. How are you?" He asks smiling, he was leaning on the locker. "I think I'm gonna go sleep… Now.." He mumbled, closing his eyes, passing out and falling onto the floor. Joe had punched him enough to where it made Sonny pass out, he didn't have a concussion or anything though.

Nate kneeled down in front of Sonny, "Sonny?" He shook him he sighed.
Then suddenly he was pulled back and turned around. Joe had his fist curled up in Nate's blue shirt, his other fist was held back ready to punch. Nate then saw an arm curl around Joe's arm.
"Joe let go of him." Mr Jones the PE teacher instructed.
Joe let go of Nate and uncurled his fist and put it beside him.
"Come with me Joe." Mr Jones told him. They both walked away.
Nate turned and kneeled in front of Sonny, "Sonny?" He shook him.

Sonny woke up a few seconds later, looking around lazily "Uh……… Hey, Nate." He says awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. He grabs onto Nate's shoulders and pushes himself up, stumbling a little bit before regaining his balance.
"I'll just go home, wash up." He shrugs and smiles a little bit, acting as if nothing really happened. "See you later, Nate." He waves and walks away, out of the school. He wasn't a fan of staying at school when he was all bloodied and awkward, it wasn't a pretty scene for the people around him. The teachers always allowed him to leave so it didn't exactly matter.

When Nate got home he went to his shed, grabbed his phone after playing guitar for a bit, and called Sonny.

Sonny had just gotten out of the shower when his phone started to Vibrate. He quickly dries his hands and picks up, putting Nate on speaker "Hey Nate. What's up?" He asks curiously, walking into the closet so he can change.

"Just seeing how you are and I was wondering if you wanna go to the movies or just hangout or something." Nate said.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine. Also, I'd love to go. When?" Sonny asks, slipping on his Boxers and some skinny jeans along with a Flannel button up shirt. He then grabs his phone and walks to his bed, jumping onto it and waiting for an answer.
He was happy that Nate called. It made his day so much better.

"I'll pick you up in.. Around 20 minutes." He decided.

Sonny nods "Yeah, alright. Just come on in, the door's unlocked." He mumbles and hangs up, closing his eyes for a little bit. He didn't fall asleep, he was just laying there getting comfy under his blankets. He'll have to start working out soon enough, so he could at least fight back. People messed with him quite often and it was now getting on his nerves.

Nate got dressed in a white v-neck, a black hoodie and dark jeans. Put his phone in his pocket and got his keys and drove to Sonny's. He knocked on the door twice and then opened it and entered. "Sonny?" He called.

Sonny mumbles something that Nate most likely couldn't hear, he sighed deeply and rolled off the bed, landing on the floor with a loud thud "I'm in my room!" He yells, removing the blankets. "Sorry, I was laying down and thinking about things."

Sonny smiles and he hugs Nate, pecking his lips softly. "So, how's your day been? Any drama? Something that I missed?" He asked, chuckling quietly as he makes his bed once again.

Nate chuckles, "Nah only a few pushes here and there."

Sonny nods and he frowns "I'm sorry. You know, I was thinking about working out. Going to the Gym and stuff so I can possibly start to get strength into these weak bones." He smiles, finishing up making his bed.

Sonny raised an eyebrow "You seem strong already though. But alright, you can if you want to." He smiles and grabs Nate's arm, pulling him out of his room and out of the house. "So, lets just take my car so I can drive you back to my place and then you can drive home with your car. Make sense? I doubt it made much sense but.. Yeah" He rambles, blushing a little bit.

Sonny smiles and he gets into his car, along with Nate. He drives them to the movies and gets out, looking around "What movie should we see?" He asks curiously, staring at some of the guys and movies that were playing.

"I actually have no clue. Anything you got in mind?" Nate asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.