The Drawing Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonny blushes deeply "Beautiful Creatures is probably my favorite. But I really like THe Fault In Our Stars, it's nice. I've never seen the movie though, I'd cry like a little girl." He sighs, he was a huge softy when it came to love, which was somewhat strange but completely true. "Favorite Author?" He leans his head on Nate's shoulder.

"John Greene... Veronica Roth, Cassandra Clare and Rick Riordan." He lists and asks, "You?"

"Veronica Roth, Marie Mancusi, John Greene, and Kate Perry." Sonny shrugs a little bit before smiling. "Well, I don't know what else to ask. So if you have any questions, ask away." He chuckles and stands up, stretching a little bit. He grabs Nate's arm and pulls the male up and into his room "If my mom did come home she'd be on the couch so it's best if we stay in here for a while." He plops down onto his bed "The bathroom is down the hall if you need it, by the way."

"Alright." Nate says and plops next to him laying back my feet still hanging off the edge of the bed still touching the floor. "TV show"

"Lost will forever be my favorite TV show. Oh also Big Brother. Yours?" Sonny's voice came out muffled since he had his face nuzzled up against his pillow. His room was pretty dark, black wallpaper, black and green bedding, band and people pictures, a black desk. He loved his room, it was the right size and the right color.

"The Fosters is one at the moment. Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. Oh and The 100 which is also one of my favorite books." Nate says, he puts his hands on the back of his neck.

"Nice. I stopped watching The Walking Dead a while ago. Couldn't handle the fact that they kept killing off my favorite Characters." Sonny sighs. "We should do something now." He says, sitting up and falling off the bed onto a bunch of pillows. "Actually I have a question. Have you ever had your first kiss?" He asks, sitting up.

Sonny smiles "Why not? It's probably the best thing in your life, well, not really. But it's nice. From what I've read, at least. People say they feel amazing or something like that." He shrugs awkwardly, he stands up and sits back down next to Nate, looking at his Jaw. "Jeez that's a pretty big bruise." He mumbles, poking Nate's jaw softly.

Nate chuckles, "It sure is."
Nate looks Sonny in the eyes and watching him as he pokes my jaw.

Sonny blushes, realizing how close he is to Nate. "Sorry. Do you want me to get you some ice?" He asks curiously, looking at everything but Nate. He was acting like a wuss, but he didn't want the male beside him to feel awkward so this was best. He scoots away a little bit and smiles.

Sonny nods and he grins, he stands up and walks out of his room and back into the kitchen, grabbing an icepack. He then strolls back into his room and sits down next to Nate, softly placing the Icepack on the males bruised chin. He ruffles Nate's hair with his free hand and chuckles "I like your hair. It's soft." He blurts out, blushing a little bit.

Sonny thinks about it for a second before setting down the Icepack, making Nate look up at him. He leans in and softly places his lips against the males for only a couple of seconds before pulling away, grabbing the Icepack once again and placing it on Nate's chin. "You got your first kiss then." He smiles and chuckles quietly.

Nate chuckles and holds the ice-pack with one hand and puts the other on the back of Sonny's neck and pulls him back. Nate kisses more passionately.

Sonny's eyes widen and he blushes, surprised for a couple of seconds before kissing Nate back. He wraps his arms around the males waist and he smiles into the kiss, he closes his eyes slowly and isn't as tense as he was a couple of minutes ago.

Nate was surprised of what he's just done, especially since he met the guy only today. But he felt something with him something special.
Nate slowly pulled away and kept his forehead on Sonny's.

Sonny smiles "That was nice" He murmured, unsure of what else he should say. "So um. What're we going to be? Friends? Friend with benefits? Boyfriends? Acquaintances?" He asks curiously, unwrapping his arms from the males waist and sits up straight once again, looking into Nate's eyes.

"Whatever you want. If you wanna go slowly I'm cool with it." Nate looks into his eyes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.