The Drawing Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We barely just met, so we should stay friends for a little bit. See what happens." Sonny states, shrugging a little bit. "But I would like to.. You know.. Kiss you still. I like it, it's best to keep doing whatever you like." He mumbles a little bit, puffing his cheeks out. "Unless you don't want to, it's perfectly fine and I completely understand."

Nate smiles and kisses him he pulls away for a bit, "I'm perfectly fine with that." He grins and kisses him again.

Sonny smiles and kisses Nate back, softly making the male lean back on the bed. He straddles Nate, still kissing him. He wasn't going to do anything really, just kiss. He wasn't used to kissing people so he just wanted to continue to do it as long as he could.

Nate puts his hands on the small of Sonny's back. He feels like he's known him forever.

Sonny sits up straight once again and he smiles down at Nate "I can get off of you if this is awkward, since we're only friends and stuff." He chuckles softly before leaning down once again and pecking the males lips softly.

Sonny grins and he decided to see how far Nate would go without telling him to stop, since he was a curious person it seemed like a good idea. He slowly starts to grind his hips against Nate's and sliding his hands up the males shirt, smirking.

Nate curls the sides of his lips. Wait whats happening?

"Do you like this?" Sonny asks, he slipped Nate's shirt off slowly. He was going to stop there, he just wanted to know how Nate felt. Obviously he may or may not like it but that's fine. He continues to grind his hips against Nate's at a slow, steady pace.

Nate smiles and he opens his mouth to talk but then suddenly his phone rings. Nate reaches into his pocket to see who it is. His Dad is calling.
Nate furrows his eyebrows, "Its my Dad. He wouldn't call unless it was important, do you mind me answering?"
His Dad usually never calls him, he could be in trouble or something so he needs to answer it.

Sonny nods and he gets off of Nate, smiling a little bit. "Yeah sure. You can leave the room, stay in here, or go into the bathroom to talk to him. Anywhere is fine." He pats Nate's back and stands up "I'll be in the kitchen, ordering Pizza." He waves and walks out of the room, going into the kitchen and grabbing his house phone. He dials a Pizza place and orders.

Nate sits up and answers, "Hi Dad whats up?"
"HEEYY NATHANIEL!" He shouts obviously drunk.
"What do you want Dad?"
"I want you to pick me up. See look I'm responsible." He laughs.
"Ugh... yeah sure where are you Dad?"
He tells me where he is and I walk to the kitchen. Sonny puts down the phone.
"I gotta go. He's drunk and needs me to pick him up. Nate frowns.

Sonny nods "Yeah, alright. I'll see you at school tomorrow then?" He asks curiously, grabbing a small wallet on the counter and pulling out some money for the Pizza when it arrives. He pats Nate's back softly and he smiles.

Nate curls the sides of his lips, "Yeah, I'll see you then."

Sonny smiles and he kisses Nate's forehead, walking him to the door and opening it. He waves as Nate leaves, hoping that the male will be alright. "I'll see you later!" He yells and shuts the door softly, waiting for the Pizza man to come.

Nate jogs to the car and quickly starts it.
Ugh why did he have to call me? Isn't there someone else? He thinks.
Once he gets to the place my Dad is at - a bar of course - Nate stops in front of him and roll down the window next to the seat opposite of me.
"Get in." Nate says.
"Heeey son!" He exclaims and gets in, "You remember where I live right?"
Nate has been there once when he was visiting him when he knocked on the door that day some hooker answered it. I remember where it was vaguely.
"Yeah, I think." Nate answers and start driving off. After around 20 minutes, I find the place and park.
"You can go now Dad."
"Don't talk to me like that." He says, Nate looks at him.
"You don't deserve politeness. You're a mess of a father and a mess of a human being. Just get out." I give him a look so cold that if looks could kill he'd be dead.
"Bye Nathaniel." He gets out the car and walks to his door. Nate leans his head on the wheel and sighs. He then after a bit sit back up and drive home.

Sonny finally heard the Pizza man come, so he opened the door and handed the man the money while the man handed him Pizza. Sonny walked back inside and got himself a plate, grabbing a piece. He only was able to eat a few bites before feeling sick. He's always had a problem with eating, that's why he was so skinny and short. He lacks nutrition in his bones and body.
He grabs the box and put it in the fridge, walking back into his room he plops down onto the bed and closes his eyes, falling asleep a couple of minutes later.

On the drive home the rain stops and Nate smiles a little. He an sleep in the shed, he much rathers sleeping in the shed. He hangs in there a lot so he comfortable in there. Once he gets home his Mom is in the lounge room sitting on the couch.
"Nate?" She calls.
Nate walks into the lounge-room and sits next to his mom.
"Where were you?" She asks.
"At someones house a-"
"You've already made a friend?" She asks eyebrow raised and smiling.
Nate chuckles and smiles, "Yeah." His face then turns serious, "Then Dad called."
His mom then sat up properly, "What happened?"
"He asked me to pick him up and drop him off at his - I couldn't say no he was really drunk - and then when I dropped him off I told him to get out, and he said not to talk to him like that and I told him he was a mess of a father and person." Nate puts his elbows on his thighs and his hands in his face. His mom rubbed his back.
"It is true." She states.
"What?" He looks at her.
"He's a mess."

After a while of watching TV with his mom, Nate went to his shed and slept.

The next morning Sonny didn't wake up, he hadn't set his alarm so he was running late. He put on his Black Monkey slippers and ran out the door, not caring that he was wearing his Pajama's.

He quickly ran to school and made it just a few minutes before the bell rang, making him sigh in relief. Everyone laughed at him because of what he was wearing but that was normal so he didn't exactly care. Walking to his locker, he opens it up and grabs his books that he'll need for math and his other classes.
Joe came up behind him "Hey G-lard. Nice Pajama's, why don't you take them off so everyone can see how little you are." Joe says, chuckling as he pushed Sonny against the lockers.
"I'd rather not. Why don't you? I mean, I bet you barely have anything under all that fat." Sonny retorts, not afraid of Joe.
Joe glared and instantly started to punch Sonny, screaming out swear words and insults.

Nate was going to his locker when he saw a big jock beating up Sonny. Nate ran over and grabbed the back of the jock's shirt tugging him away he instantly stood in front of Sonny.

Status
Not open for further replies.