The Drawing Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonny thinks about it and he smiles, leaning in and kissing Nate softly. "Well there are multiple things we could do. Such as, Watch Movies, have… Sex…… I can't think of anything else." He chuckles, covering his face with a pillow.

Nate smiles and pulls the pillow from his face, "What one do you want to do?" He looks into his eyes.

Sonny shrugs a little bit, rubbing the back of his neck. He looks at Nate and leans in, kissing him softly as he wraps his arms around the males neck. He made Nate lay down on the couch, as he straddled the male. "I guess the second choice." He murmurs.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asks making sure Sonny really wants to. Nate looks him into the eyes.

Sonny nods "I'm ready. Are you ready though?" He asks curiously as he slowly took Nate's shirt off. He lightly flicks one of the males nipples, smiling.

"If you are then I am." Nate smiles, he sits up and plants a soft kiss on Sonny's lips and lifts Sonny's shirt up and off and drops it to the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
(( Holy shit dude! Sorry about that, I never got the Alert so I didn't realize that you Posted. Sorry!!! ))

Sonny blushes as he smiles "Alright." He wraps his arms around the males neck and kisses him softly, biting his lower lip. He didn't really know what to do, but he was going to try.

(( All good mate! ))

Nate smiled through the kiss and broke away and moved down to Sonny's neck doing soft pecks up his jaw and finally to his neck. He sucked his neck which was most probably gonna leave a hickey.

(( Awesome !!!!! ))

Sonny tilted his head to the side to Nate could have more access to his neck, glancing at the male a few times. He smiles and wraps his arms around his lovers neck, enjoying the feeling of him being so close.

Nate stands up and carries Sonny from the couch to his bedroom, Sonny's legs wrapped around the small of Nate's back and Nate's hands on Sonny's thighs holding him up. He kisses Sonny's neck as he carries him to his room, once he gets there he kicks the door closed behind him and leans Sonny's back on the wall and kisses him passionately.

Sonny closes his eyes slowly as they kiss, softly biting Nate's lower lip. He grins his hips against the males, moaning softly. He had a small tint of pink dusted on his cheeks as they kiss, since he wasn't used to this. Honestly, he was enjoying it. He didn't want this to end.

Nate steps back until the bed is behind him and sits Sonny sitting on him. He kisses down Sonny's neck to his nipple and sucks and licks it.

Sonny blushes deeply, arching his back into Nate's touch. He puts his ring finger under the males chin, making him look up at him. He leans in and kisses Nate softly.

Nate kisses back softly and wraps his arms around Sonny's back.

Sonny pulls away and he gets up, slowly pulling down his pants so now he's only in his Boxers, standing in front of Nate. He sits back down on the male and kisses him once again.

As Sonny pulls his pants down Nate takes his own off also only in boxers.
Nate kisses him back and once again moves to his neck.

Sonny moves his hand, so now it's covering Nate's member. He slowly starts to stroke the male, blushing slightly. He uses his other hand to squeeze Nate's nipple before moving onto the other one and squeezing it also.

Nate leans his head on Sonny's neck breathing shakingly and moaning low in his throat.

Sonny smiles as he continues, now stroking Nate at a much faster pace. He leans down a little bit and takes one of Nate's nipples into his mouth, softly sucking on it.

Nate thrusts into Sonny's hand and arches his back filled with pleasure. He moves his hand up and down Sonny's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.