The Drawing Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We could go see……" Sonny looks at some of the movies "The Host" (( Yes I know it's already out in DVD and stuff, but still. It's a good movie. )) He smiles, grabbing Nate's hand "I don't mind though. Any movie's alright with me."

"Sounds good." Nate smiles and pays for the tickets. Sonny and Nate line up for snacks.

Sonny dances a little bit, smiling. "Awesome." They finally reach the front of the line and Sonny pays for some Trolly's, sour worms. He loved them, they were probably the greatest things ever made. He leaned on Nate a little bit "I was wondering. Would you like to go out with me?" He asks quietly.

A grin ear-to-ear appears on Nate's face he looks into Sonny's eyes,
"I'd more than love to."

Nate smiles happily and he kisses Nate passionately before walking into the theatre. They both sit down in the back and watch the movie. He held Nate's hand softly, grinning.

Nate let's go of Sonny's hand and puts up the armrest between them and wraps an arm around Sonny's waist and pulls him closer.

Sonny grins, watching the movie until the end. He had tears in his eyes, because well, the movie was amazing. He always cried when he watched a really good movie, such as 'Cyber bully' and others. "So what should we do now?" He asks curiously, looking at Nate.

Nate smiles, "There's an ice-cream store less than a minute from here."

Sonny's face brightens up, he loved Ice cream. "Wooot!." He yelled childishly, he was just excited, grabbing Nate's hand once again he practically drags Nate out of the Movie Theatre, running to the Ice Cream shop.

Once they get to the front of the line Nate looks at the choices with a big grin. Nate looks up to the waiter and says, "I'll get the cookies and cream, thanks."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll get Vanilla." Sonny smiled at the cashier, handing him some money. They finally finish scooping the Ice Cream up and hand the boys them, he started to lick it. "I love Ice Cream" He moans out, if he had Ice Cream all the time, he wouldn't act like a child. But this is just how he is.

Nate chuckles and daps a bit of his ice-cream on Sonny's nose, smiling lopsided dimples and all.

Sonny licked the Ice Cream off of his nose before leaning in and kissing Nate for a couple of seconds. He pulls away and smirks, using Nate's face as Paper and his Ice Cream as a pen.
He drew with his Ice Cream for a little, drawing random symbols.

Nate kissed back and smiled as Sonny drew on him with his ice cream.

"You look nice" Sonny grinned, finally finishing up his 'Art'. He licks some of it off and chuckles. "You should wear Ice Cream more often. It tastes better on you." He teased, sticking his tongue out.

Nate laughed and kissed Sonny for a few seconds. Then started dipping his finger in his face art and licking it off his finger.

Nate and Sonny finish their ice creams.
"We should probably head back to yours, we can hangout there." Nate suggests.

Sonny nods and he grabs Nate's hand, pulling him out of the shop and into his car. He drives home quickly, once they finally reach his house they both walk in and sit on the couch. "So. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know." Nate wraps an arm around Sonny's shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.