The Difficulties of Life

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
hina raised an eyebrow "are you calling me a coward?? because I don't back down!" she smirked

Hina smirked confidently "fine then~" she grabbed his shirt and pulled him close kissing him deeply

Griffin chuckles and kisses her back, his hands pulling her against him

Hina smirked a bit and looked up at him with a spark in her eye

Griffin smirks back then leans in and kisses her neck as he starts to lift off her shirt

Hina blushed gasping a btiit and arched into the fingers that lightly grazed over her as he shirt was raised. Just the Hina's phone started going off

Griffin frowns, narrowing his eyes slightly. He lets out a small hiss and sits up. "Who could be calling at this time?!"

Hina paused blinking a bit ad pulled her phone out "hmm?? it's Jace....why would he be calling?" she answered it "hello???"

Griffin sighs and sits back, running his fingers through his hair.

Jace, feeling glad she answered. "Hey where are you?! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Hina paused 'huh?? why we're you looking for me?? I thought you went home"

Jace: "I did after I spent at least an hour looking for you... I felt a little worried. You left in such a rush and you seemed to be upset..."

Hina paused her eyes softening "...no I'm alright...sorry....I didn't mean to worry you...I'm all safe and settled in"

Jace lets out a sigh of relief. "Alright. Are you home right now?" He didn't know that she was kicked out of her place

Hina smiled "weren't you paying attention like I just said i'm all settled in and about to go to bed"

Jace: "Okay... I'll see you tomorrow then alright?"

Hina grinned and made her childish giggle of a noise 'got cha!! see ya tomorrow"

Jace chuckles. "Okay. Have a good night then." He hangs up

Griffin raises an eyebrow at her. "So what did my brother want that was so important that he had to interrupt something important."

hian paused and shook her head "he was just worried about me and wanted to make sure I got home okay..."

Griffin leans into her. "I see.... He isn't going to interrupt any more is he?"

Status
Not open for further replies.