The Difficulties of Life

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina paused and blinked a bit surprised that Griffin still seemed interested into going it even after being interrupted " I guess not''

Griffin frowns a little. "What? You don't want to?" He looks away and sighs. "You did arouse me some... so it's either we do this or I fix it myself..."

Hina jumped "a-ah no that's not it sorry" she blushed a bit "its my fault...so I'll take care of it"

Griffin chuckles and kisses her cheek then down her neck. "You don't need to be sorry. But I would like it if you did help take care of it."

Hina blushed and arched slightly into the kisses reaching out "ahh~ but how should I take care of it hmm?"

Griffin's hands come sliding back up her side and starts to lift her shirt again. "I think we should just carry on with where we left off."

Hina bushed and smirked a bit "really?? just like that?" she slid a hand over his shoulder "do you really think you'll be able to handle this amazing body??"

Griffin chuckles. "Hmm that almost sounds like a challenge."

Hina grinned "because~ I think it was~" she had a childish grin but her eyes were seriouse

Griffin smiles slyly. "Well then, challenge accepted." He pulls off her shirt all the way then begins to work off her bra as he kisses her

Hina blushed and shuddered softly arching "ah geeze~ look at you~ can't even tell its a front hock "

He chuckles and continues to remove her clothes. "Well you have gotten me rather excited."

Hina smirked "well who could resist this amazing body?? it's perfect and curvy to boot~"

Griffin: "It sure is." He takes off the last piece of her clothing and looks up and down her body and lets out a long whistle. "Boy, aren't you just a sexy little thing?"

Hina smirked but blushed and acted shy when he whistled "ahh~ geeze you wolf~ staring t me like that i'll get embarrassed you know~"

He chuckles as he leans his forehead against hers. "Aweh, how cute. You're so adorable when your cheeks get all rosy."

Hian shook her head softly no waaaay~ your jut saying that~" she grinned "just to get into my panties~"

Griffin laughs as
Code:
[spoiler]his hand slides down and teasingly rubs her clit[/spoiler]
"Hmm... actually I don't think you have any panties on right now."

Hina arched and trembled in pleasure gasping softly

"ah I guess not... looks like you already got in them.. and then threw them somewhere~"

Griffin smiles. "Hmmm it looks like I did, didn't I?"
He rubs her clit a little harder, smiling as she started to get wet.
"My my, what do we have here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.