The Difficulties of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina arched biting her lip hard moaning out "ahhh~nhhh~"

HIan blushed and nodded softly biting her lip hard "yes~ more and more and more~"

Griffin smiles as he kisses the corner of her mouth. "Then why don't you help me take my clothes off hmm??"

Hian nodded and reached out basically ripping his pants down

Griffin laughs. "My, somebody's a little eager." He pulls off his own shirt and tosses it to the side.

Hina nodded softly "because I like to unwrap the best presents first~"

Griffin laughs. "Is that so? Well it looks like you've completed your task." He lays across her and between her legs as he kisses her neck

Hina blushed gasping softly looking up at him her hands traveling down Griffin's back 'look at you~ already getting me in a position like this"

Griffin chuckles. "Oh I know you want this." He kisses her collar bone. "Are you ready for this?"

HIna blushed and nodded softly 'I was born ready~" her eyes had something in it a spark of something that Griffin couldn't read

Griffin smiles and he positions himself to start.

Suddenly Jace comes storming into the room and freezes when he sees Jace and Hina, his eyes growing wide. "H-Hina?! G-Griffin?!" He quickly looks away. "What the hell are you doing?!"

Griffin quickly pulls away and snarls at Jace. "What the hell am I doing?! What the hell are you doing storming in here like that?!"

Hina's eyes winded and she grabbed a blanket to cover herself up and hung her head blushing darkly totally stunned not knowing what to do

Griffin places his hands on his hips, not caring if he was standing there naked as he glared at his brother. "You couldn't have at least knocked?!"

Jace hisses. "I didn't think I needed to! And good grief Griffin on the couch?! And with Hina?! How could you?!"

Griffin chuckles. "Well I could tell you how, but I don't think you would care."

Hina paused "a-anyway Jace what are you doing here??" she still wouldn't look up

Jace looks over at Hina. "I came to discuss business with Griffin. What are you doing here? I thought you said you were home."

Hina blushed and shook her head 'I didn't .... I just said I was settled in"

Jace rolled his eyes. "Geeze. Just when you think you know a person."

Griffin frowns. "Well you can take your leave now Jace. As you can see we were in the middle of something."

Jace hisses. "You'll be in the middle of my fist and the wall in a few seconds if you keep yapping on like that!"

Hina jumped a bit and frowned "you do know me Jace don't act like you didn't notice at all I sleep around! guys in the gang guys off the street they give me a bed and I give them what they want its not a big deal"

Jace looks back at Hina. "And that is exactly how you end up with sexually transmitted diseases!"

Griffin laughs. "Oh yes because Vampires can get AIDS."

Jace hisses. "Well what about half vampires hmmmm?"

Griffin frown. "Well.... I dunno. I guess it's a low chance but maybe still capable. Does it look like I'm a doctor?"

Jace: "No, and I'm sure glad you're not." He looks back at Hina again. "Why don't you just crash at my place. You can stay for free and you don't have to sleep around at all."

Status
Not open for further replies.