The Difficulties of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina grinned happily "guess so right?"

Alice nodded softly her voice small and un audible as she stood slowly her head down her eyes never meeting his

Griffin kicks off his shoes and goes inside. "There's only one bedroom so um.. you can either take the couch or bunk with me in my bed. I don't bite." He starts to walk towards the kitchen.

Rain slowly gets up, his eyes locked on her, and not moving. He stands straight then pops his dislocated shoulder back into place. "Alice... why won't you look at me?"

Hina grinned "yes you do~ don't lie~ you bite all the time~" she grinned and laughed a bit flopping back

Alice shook her head "I.....can't......" he and wrapped her arms around herself and was gripping onto her shirt tight her knuckles where white

Griffin laughs. "Okay well maybe... but they're not full bites. Just little nibbles~" He leans over her. "Like this~" He nibbles on her shoulder and arm playfully

Rain frowns. "Why not?"

Hina laughed and giggled a bit and squirmed shaking her ehad "oh geeze~ stop~"

Alice was trembling hard "I...I.." she turned to start running again even though she knew she wouldn't get far

Griffin laughs and licks her shoulder. "Alright alright." He stands up straight and stretches. "There's a bath in the other room if you want to go get cleaned up."

Rain reached out to grab her wrist, his vision noticing the jerky movements in her body. He knew she was going to try running again. "Alice I just want to talk..."

Hina grinned and got up and pranced off to the bathroom cheering "yeeeees!!~ bath bath!~"

Alice trembled and shook her head "I-I don't have anything to say!!"

Griffin laughs and watches her go. Once she's gone he frowns a little and sighs, picking up the phone that was vibrating in his pocket. "Yes?"

Rain lets out a low snarl. "Well I do. Like, where the hell have you been for the last I dunno, five years?! I thought you had died or something!"

Hina smiled happily and stripped getting in the shower and started to wash up humming
Alice trembled and shook her head her lip closed tight

Griffin smiled at the sound of her humming and continued his conversations. "No not yet....... yeah like I plan to... you're kidding right?" He laughs. "No no I've got it covered. Don't you worry your pretty little face off.... yes I know you're a man... take a joke geeze..."

Rain lets go of her and hangs his head. "Why won't you talk to me?"

Hina smiled doing a little dance and she washed her hair

alice shook her head ".........i'm scared to"

Griffin sighs as the conversation comes to an end. "Yeah yeah whatever. Okay... " He hangs up and sticks his phone back into his pocket

Rain looks up at her again. "Why? Why would you be scared?" There was a twinge of concern in his tone

Hina had finished adnwas socking wet when she stuck her head out the bathroom door 'Griffin~ where do you keep the towels??"

Alice trembled 'I don't what you to hate me"

Griffin looks over his shoulders and at her direction. "Under the sink."

Rain hisses as he takes her shoulders and forces her to look at him. "Hate you?! Dammit Alice I've searched for your scrawny hide for three and a half years hoping I'd be able to find you! But after three and a half years I presumed you dead, just as everyone had told me you were."

hina griinnned "riiiiiiiight" she went and wrapped a towl around her befor walking out sighing happily

Alice trembled hanging her head and she shook her head fast "I-i'm so sorry...I..i was afraid and stupid and younge and I ... I just..."

Griffin looks over at her when she comes out and playfully whistles. "Well looky what the cat dragged in."

Rain is silent for a couple moments. "You what?"

Hina rolled her eyes 'what ever~" she sighed "i'm using your wash okay?? I only have the cloths I wore today for now so I don't wan be going around in dirty cloths"

ALice shook her head "I...i'm not going to talk about this right now..."

Griffin: "Yeah alright." He smiles and takes the tv remote. "Say, you wanna watch a movie?"

Rain frowns. "Why not?"

Hina grinned "sure why not~ ahh but but if we watch horror don't be a baby and get all clingy and scared alright??"

Alice shook her head "I really can't there ...theres to much...."

Last edited by a moderator:
Griffin laughs. "Geeze, I don't get scared."

Rain lets out an exasperated huff and pulls away, pacing back and forth. "This isn't like you. I thought you could tell me anything."

Status
Not open for further replies.