The Difficulties of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hian paused and blinked "i'm human...I just usually only sleep with vapms or halfas...."he looked up at him "......but...i'm already here......and wouldn't it be rude griffins been so nice to let me stay..."

Jace frowns, glaring over at his brother. "Fine, I guess since you're already undressed and settled in..." He pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to Griffin. "From Rain."

Griffin narrows his eyes back at Jace as he takes the paper. "Is this all? If so you can leave."

Jace: "Gladly." He turns and heads out the door.

Griffin sighs and shakes his head. "Geeze that guy needs to relax a little." He opens the piece of paper and starts to read it.

Hina frowned and called after Jace but it was to late. He had already gone.. She sighed hevily and hugged her nees to her chest

Griffin lets out a huge sigh as he flops himself onto the couch after reading the piece of paper. "Both of them really grind on my nerves."

Griffin crumples up the paper and tosses it across the room. "Rain wants to have one of his little spies pry on and follow me around everywhere starting tomorrow morning. He doesn't trust me he says."

Hina frowned deeply "geeze!! I told them to quite with this.....there's no reason for you to be the traitor!....you Jace and I have all been friends since we were little....it pisses me off that they'd even think about something as stupid as you betraying us...."

Griffin raises his eyebrow at her, as if this is news to him. "What is this? They suspect me of being the traitor you were hunting down earlier?"

Hina jumped a bit "ah...sorry.....but yeah kinda and I yelled at them and they though I was the one being unreasonable" she scoffed

Hina paused "well they yelled at me asking why I was defending you and such...."

Griffin shakes his head. "And why shouldn't you? You've known me since you were still in diapers right?"

Hina sighed 'well not DIPERS but almost as long as I can remember"

Griffin snickers. "Okay almost I guess. But it's still been a long time... But..." He looks into her eyes. "You trust me, don't you?"

Hina nodded ''a really long time" she blinked and smiled brightly up at him "of course I do!"

Griffin smiles and nods. "Good. At least I still have one friend to count on."

Hina grinned happily ''of course you do! you can always count on me!"

Griffin laughs and hugs her, not caring that they still weren't wearing any clothes. "I'm glad I have someone to trust. What would I ever do without you?"

Hina laughed happily and hugged back tight and she grinned at him "well~ for starters things would be a LOT more boring~"

Griffin smirks down at her. "Very true. You are a pretty exciting little bundle of fun."

Status
Not open for further replies.