The Difficulties of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina grinned and shook her head a bit "at least take it seriously! this isn't a game Griffin...this is serious~" she sighed a bit looking up at him "are you ever gona take anything seriously at all??"

Griffin laughs and ruffles her hair a little. "Maybe, we'll have to see about that."

She closed her eyes making a face as he ruffled her hair "ahh geeze quit it!~ it takes time to look this good don't mess with it~"

Griffin shrugs. "Perhaps, but maybe you look better this way." He winks.

Jace frowns and rolls his eyes. "Okay you two, we got to get going remember. Griffin, you take the west and Hina and I will take the east."

Griffin nods. "Alright."

Hina rolled her eyes scoffing a bit but paused "ah that's right..." she clenched her fists getting fired up a again "ah!! Griffin if you find out who it is don't beat them to badly... that's my job!!"

Griffin nods. "Righto. I'll be sure to let you know if I find anything." He smiles and starts to walk off.

Jace watches him go and lets out a sigh. "Geeze, what a guy."

hina paused and nodded "he is a strange one isn't he?"

Jace nods. "He is... some times I find it hard to believe that he's my brother..."

Hina chuckled a bti "ahh but he is tride and true you guys are brothers~"

Jace shakes his head. "We better continue our own search."

Jace leads the way out of the alley and then back along the street.

*After 3 hours of searching*

Jace lets out a long sigh as he leans against the wall and slides down into a sitting position. "Three hours of searching and nothing."

hina frowned and flopped down next to him "what exactly are we even looking for??"

Jace shakes his head as he buries his face in one hand. "Know what? I don't even remember any more.... I just remember we were supposed to be finding the culprit who's been leaking information on us but ever since we ran into Griffin it's like I can't remember exactly what or who I was looking for..."

hina shook her head "yeah right?..i mean....its not like we can just look at someone and point out that they're a traitor..i feel like we were sent on a goose chase"

Jace leans his head against the wall. "You're right.... but... Rain would never set us on a goose chase... He's not like that..."

Hina sighed "I wonder ...he must already know who it is though...."

Jace looks over at her. "Should we head back and find out?"

With a sigh Jace gets back up on his feet and helps Hina up. "Alright then... off we go to face the wrath of Rain?" His tone was playful and he smiles at her

Status
Not open for further replies.