The Difficulties of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Jace fallowed Hina he noticed she just walked around aimlessly and didn't head home at all

He shrugs and lets out a long sigh. "Well it looks like she won't be doing any harm..." He starts to slink away and head back home.

A short while later Griffin steps out of the shadows and sees Hina. He smiles slyly and slowly walks over to her, allowing himself look tired and worn out. "Hey, there you are. I've been looking everywhere for you."

Rain leaves the base and starts to head home, walking through the empty streets of the city

Hina smiled happily and went over "Griffin!! there you are~ ah geeze you look like crap!~" she smiled "you must have been searching like crazy~"

the moon was just barely over the street and looked more like a sun set would then a moon

Griffin laughs as he pulls her into him and hugs her. "Sure was. But unfortunately I was unable to find anything... what about you and Jace?"

Rain didn't pay much attention to how the moon looked as he walked down the street. His mind was on other things, like earlier when he thought he had ran into Alice. He couldn't get her off of his mind at the moment, and he couldn't understand why.

hina sighed and shook her head "naw I had no luck at all and nobody could find any proof against anyone at all''

Just the Alice walked across the street in front of the moon and if Rain looked up she would be directly in his sight

Griffin lets out a small sigh. "Geeze. Wouldn't be easier if the culprit just showed itself? I mean, too bad life isn't that easy. This guy must be good at hiding."

Rain looked up once, just seeing her. He stops and stares, his eyes growing wide. He easily recognized her, and everything inside him screamed to chase after her. He slowly started to walk towards her.

HIna sighed leaning on him "I know right?? nothing ever seems to be easy!! not only did we not get anything on the investigation I lost my place to stay for tonight!~"

Alice looked up and her eyes met his and she turned starting out on a dead run

Griffin looks down at her with a raised eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

Rain gasps and quickly chases after her. "Alice! Alice stop!"

Hina sighed "ahh that's right I for got to tell you guys..my land lord kicked me out a couple months ago because I wouldn't sleep with him so I've been goigng around y'know"

alice ran as fast as she could away from him

Griffin frowns. "I see..." He pauses and thinks a moment, then he smiles down at her. "Why don't you come stay with me then?"

Rain kept running after her, starting to gain after a bit. "Alice stop! Please I just want to talk with you!"

Hina frowned 'I don't want to cause you trouble Griffin...."

Alice tried to get away as hard fast as she could but it wasn't fast enough "rain was stronger faster and healthier that she was and he was pretty close to catching up

Griffin laughs and ruffles her hair a little. "Awe come on. You're no trouble at all. Besides, I've got lots of room and nobody to share it with. You don't even have to pay, I've got that covered."

Rain kept running, slowing his breathing to speed up a little more. One he gets closer he reaches out to try grabbing her wrist

Hina smiled happily 'alright alright~ then i'll crash at your place for tonight then~"

alice panicked and closed her eyes but just then she tripped and screamed out as she started to fall

Griffen smiles. "Stay as long as you like. It'll be nice to have some company."

Rain quickly took a leap and took hold of her, taking her fall and allowing her to land on him as his body skid across the ground

Hina smiled happily "thanks Grif~"

Alice's eyes were shut tight and she trembled holding onto his shirt tight

Griffin: "No problem." He turns and starts to walk to his place. "Anything for a friend."

Rain continues to hold her when he stops moving, lightly panting and gritting his teeth from the flesh that was torn off his back and side

Hina smiled and jumped on his back 'not just a friend~ I childhood friend~"

Alice slowly started to look up at him but when she saw the gritted teeth and a hint of something in his eyes she panicked and looked down and away

Griffin laughs. "Yes, a childhood friend." He smiles and walks away back to his place with her on his back, not caring if he had to carry her all the way.

Rain slowly starts to relax himself and lets out a long shuddered sigh as he starts to sit up and allow his body to heal. "Are you alright?"

Hina smiled happily and leaned on him as they walked

Alice pause dand looked up at him nodding softly "y-ues...i'm sorry"

Soon they reached his apartment and he took inside. He puts her down on the couch and smiles down at her. "Well, home sweet home."

Rain looks down at her, trying to keep himself calm. He nods, feeling glad that she was okay. "You don't need to be sorry..." he said slowly. "...Do you think you're able to stand?"

Status
Not open for further replies.